I am sick of my fucking wife cheating on me and my bastard family taking sides. I have setup a camera...

I am sick of my fucking wife cheating on me and my bastard family taking sides. I have setup a camera, to view my death by hanging. Watch if you please, my life is over. 2 hours to suicide

thread won't last that long with boring picture of a wall

Prove it, you pathetic scum

dont do it

prove that she was cheating?

dont kill yourself it will get better with time

Link?
Ohh also:
>No please dont do it op you have so much to live for
>Do it fag
>Stop seeking attention you fuck
I guess this sums up the thread.

Kill your wife first.

got the fucking rope to my ceiling beam, got no fucking life left and i am fucking sick and tired of this shit at age 40. Fuck the wife, fuck the kids and fuck the bastard world that hates me. 1 hour and 45 to go.

DO IT

is just pictutr

post pics ?

Link faggot

This

Timestamp op.

>killing youself because some bitch cheats

Truly beta. Why don't you just leave her, tell your family to fuck off, and go start a new life? How is the only solution in your head suicide?

You can setup a camera to record your hanging but you can't setup a camera to prove your wife is cheating?

Link?

How is he goin to post it?

youtube live stream it

Would it not be more gratifying to use said camera to catch and shame the cheating wife, prove the family wrong, post results and then an hero with a hand grenade or something i dunno.

This,
nice dubs

This is what I was gonna say. 7 billion people in the world and you can't find someone who likes you? Maybe you should just kill yourself

cant believe you fags fell for this, op didnt deliver any links or pics so its obviously fake

>makes thread for replies
Fuck you for making me reply to this.

Wouldn't it make more sense to kill her?

well wouldn't it make more since to kill your wife and the guy shes fucking then kill yourself

7 billion people in this world and some of us (maybe most) just want that one person and no one else and they got to tied up and fell to hard with that person they can't imagine being with anyone else you probably can't relate but I can I've been in OP's shoes and I'll bet there's people here too that have been

No man im done, im too old for this shit man. You cunts have been so good to me for all the years and i want you fuckers to know i love you all my friends. Im done and will stream the end on youtube link. God fucking bless you all, i cant go on.

2 hours? Lmao

yea whats with the time scale?

Drop some dmt then see how you feel. There's far more to life than one woman. Just leave her and move on. There's a massive world out there and you're only half say through your life. This is only a page in a chapter in a fuck off book of your life. Get a grip lad.

Thread will 404 before OP doesn't kill himself

Where the link

SO another {FAGGOT] op is trying to gain fake momentum to a fake cause, by claiming suicide on Sup Forums. Seriously, this copy paste is more stale than your grandmas cheese. Please prevent further stalepasta by responding to this post with a "Yes, mr proper Sup Forums etiquette, I will get laid within 23.5 hours in order to prevent OP's gayness to spread further than necessary"

Get yourself on plenty of fish and fuck about for a bit.

Then get yourself over to Pattaya or Japan and fill yer boots with Asians.

Suicide is never the answer little buddy.

2 hours??? I'm going to Subway.

Wife fucks another dude, OP kills self.

dont do it
murder-suicide is better

Where the fuck is the link you weak nigger whore

Bump!

Yeah fuck you prick kids who may despute me, i dont give a fuck cunts. i die tonight at 2pm uk time, whether you cunts like it or not. Beat me, fuck me, stand with me or piss on my face, i am going out with a fucking bang. The world has left its mark, I fucking have as well. Dont piss donw my neck and tell me its raining you cunt. Bitch wife cunt slag, bastard bitch i am ready to die. I will stream this with 5 mintutes to go, do what the fuck you like with it.stream it, watch it and wank over it, im done.

Don't do it user. Just leave this Bitch, move somewhere else and start over. You will just give her what she wants when you an hero

Fuck you motherfucker

post pics of wife

If you're going to do it, at least put on a show for those sick bastards who are going to watch. Get a prostitute to suck you off right before you start swinging so we can enjoy watching her panicked reaction. Maybe murder your wife for us before you tie your last one off? There is a world of opportunity you are wasting if you simply just kill yourself.

OP just don't bring it up when she's at work and you're at home slowly start packing or getting stuff ready to be packed. If you don't have kids even better and just pick a night pack all the pre packed shit and move, cut all connections, just up and go without notice or reasons, just go and start a new life

Typical fucking day in Sup Forums

Hurry up I need something to jack off to

Kek

Where is the link?

Post link so I can watch. Or where can I watch this?

Be patient everyone he said 2 hours.Hes probably getting hammered first.

There's your weak point. You know that she will win over you even if you kill yourself. That's why you react like that. If this is real and your going to do it, i will guarantee you that you will regret it the moment you're dying by your own hand. But keep on, you need to get to this moment to realise how dumb you are.

Ur mum's pussy mate

>1 off

Kek. I'm not OP btw. Was just fucking around

Gib stream link pls

Yeah, use a gun, no regrets.

Kill as many people as you can, but start with your wife. Wear their blood as a war paint and a motivator.

If you think time matters while you're dying you're a stupid cunt.

Get a fucking explosives jacket and fuck your cheating wife and lover shit up

Link, bitch.

this

also, digits

nice trips

bump

Are you suggesting that in that crystallizing moment, it slows down to maybe an infinite time where you're left with yourself to reflect on the pain and misery you cause yourself and loved ones? .. cuz if so, that's kind of a good point. I still think he should do it

2 hours is for bait. OP can use this as any excuse he wants but truth is it's just a countdown for replies.

Fuck you, i dont fear i dont have my senses in track anymore. Things are all fucking transparent and laughing at me. Walls are fucking laughing at me and killing me. I cant satisfy the fucking walls man, i cant give the walls what they want. My life is in ruins and i am so fucking ready to die. I want you guys to stream what i stream, show my death when i show it and fucking show the walls that i lived my life in peace. Baptise me and fucking whore me out you pigs, i still love you all. The charlie is taking effect and i now pass the passage of death, to my stronghold. Be patient for i am close.

Doesnt kill wife... and a count down clock? Fuck this guy, ill catch the next one.

Send a link already, faggot!

I like your bait, no links at all well played OP, well played.

He'll probably just run out of cocaine and cry himself to sleep.

So what?You're going to take a son from your mother and father, and from the rest of your family. Are you really going to be so selfish that you would make your family hate the woman that "killed" you?Hate takes years and you're going to put that on your family? If you are that selfish then go ahead and kill yourself. It doesn't just effect you.

Sooooo still no link?

Do it user kys. Be the anhero you were born to be

This isnt assisted suicide hotline nigger

>Calls OP, user
>new

Bump

But user sounds cute :(

Click bait

>I am sick of my fucking wife cheating on me and my bastard family taking sides.
HEY HEY FUCKING SLOW DOWN.

I was there ten years ago, dude. Caught my best friend since childhood and my wife fucking around. Completely fucked me in the head but living well is the ultimate fuck you to scumbag bitches who have to use their puss to get anything in life and use everyone around them.

You WILL get over it. It will be painful but you will be way, way, wayyyyy stronger for the experience on the other side.

Just do it

And you're all dumb bastards for falling for it

>
>This isnt assisted suicide hotline nigger
When nigger becomes an insult instead of being black

>pulls down pants
>gets the bacon grease for lube
>gets baby daughter proceeds to fuck
>does for entertainment until the cancerous OP posts a link

Im scared but im unwoken nigger. im fresh but im fucking broken. I am nearly done and finished. I dont expect you to hate me, like me, or fucking preach to me. I chose 4 chan because you guys dont judge me, and i die unjudged. God bless you all, i repent my death oh lord.

Link?

don't Sup Forumsro, fuck your wife and your family, move out of the fucking country and get a new life

Go to Mexico. Hookers. Cocaine. Very good.

Do it faggot, I'm feeling shitty and lonely, and watching you die at least will amuse me, make something useful in your life, even if it's only content some user on the internet because you killed yourself.

i am dead, when you read this i am dead. I cant stream, i cant fucking type, i have so much cocaine in my blood i am finished. I am now going to put the loop over my head and hang myself. Fuck i have let you all down by not being able to stream the cunt. Trust no cunt, be yourself and love yourselves, i have been on 4 chan for 15 years and helped some of you with issues, i am alone born, i die alone born and i apologise. Those who make it may god have mercy on your soul, those that dont, stick with it. I now burn, i really do burn in hell, forgive me my friends, dont take pity on me or hate me. Im so sorry, i now will become me. Im out and i die with great sadness for all concerned. Adios

XD

Woa

jajaja de donde sos?