THEY LIVE, WE SLEEP

THEY LIVE, WE SLEEP.
It is pretty obvious by now. Rowdy Roddy Piper was right, it was a documentary. Look at our current conditions, we have more fragmented society, wealth is concentrated to the elites, our environment is being radically changed to suit them and the information is being controlled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why even waste your time here, wading in a pool of manufactured stupidity with people who are more concerned with the urine flavored taste of their beer, their overpaid athletic actors in fixed sports, and their undying ambition to out-do whoever lives next door?

I want to help them

Just put on the fucking glasses!

He's not acting reptilian though.
Sure his emotions mostly revolve around him, but thats normal in a narcissist.

But why? They will fight you every inch of the way. They will cling to every pillar you try dragging them past, kicking and screaming, as you make your way through a burning building trying to rescue them.

Because it is the right thing to do

That's noble. But if people rather stay in the burning building instead of following you to safety, let them burn.

But most of them don't have the sense to see that the building is on fire. They think that this is normal and that everything is okay

Either put on these glasses, or start eating that trashcan.

It is pointless to fight, they already won.
It was pointless before you were even born, really.
Unless you are something like 60 or so.
the elite will become immortal using robotics and implants once they find a way to digitize their brains, enjoy your immortal overlords.
This is the future we chose.

Sort of. It's not the right way to do it, though.

Thing is, I don't which is the right way to do it.

The last election wasn't about left or right but which reptile we choose to lord it over us. The one with the good hair or the one with the good hair.

>implying you had a choice

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
The truth comes out, like the Bible says.

Good fuck this thread is like old Sup Forums decided to come back. Dank references, ultimate good intentions behind dark humor, not sucking the cock of a faggot politician.

Oh well, back to the blacked thread.

will you stop fucking shilling every hour

I know, but the OP is still a faggot

yeah pools closed etc.

so glad i participated instead of having sex in high school desu

Is suicide even worth it at this point? I mean, the machine will continue no matter what.
But it is the only thing we have left.

Fuck you, you don't know shit. Trump is the best president we have ever had and all you obstructionist regressives do is put him down

Everyone's reptilian, some just don't know it.