What drugs are Sup Forums doing tonight?!

What drugs are Sup Forums doing tonight?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1mG6N3E4cE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smoking heroin. I hate myself a little bit more every time I do it

Meth

i ordered LDS on dreammarket last week and i was going to get facefucked on it but they still havent arrived and its Friday

it's hurting you user. why not just smoke weed?

Rolled up 5 joints gonna smoke 1 tonight woo

>LDS

weeds shit. turns anyone into a loser. do LSD. it doesn't kill brain cells as fast

Weed is the equivilant of a tylenol for me.
Used to love it but i don't wanna get sick

my perscribed vyvanse you sinners

I have to go to work in 4 hours so I'm just drinking covfefe. I know it's not a drug drug, but can't do other stuff when I have stuff to do.
>inb4 it's the weekend
gotta get dat extra money so I can reply in another thread like this with a more interesting post ifyaknowwhatimean.jpg

normie detected

Have any info about how legit LSD off of tor is? I've been considering trying Lucy for the past couple days but wanna be sure it's not n-bomb or some shit. I've heard like 90% of street acid is really 25i but is the statistic different for the internet?

well someone has to pay for the drugs. Maybe I need a cheaper hobby like knitting or cumshot contests.

cummies cummies cum for mummy

if it has a metallic taste it should be LSD. if you get it off vendors with thousands of reviews like Doug-Heffernan

also if its bitter its a spitter (nbomb tastes bitter)

some weed and hot tea for tonight
I have some molly but I'm saving it to share with a female, doing molly alone is not a good idea imo

thanks

sounds fun

There are probably thousands of deep web drug markets. The only real way to know if it's legit is if you buy it and test it with a kit. If you know others that have bought drugs off of the deep web, ask them about their experiences.

good point

you cant marry a black man

Just buy 1p-lsd legally

>twice the price
>half the trip length
>not tested as much in depth
>prolly gonna get scheduled any month now anyways

U-47700, etizolam and 40mf dexedrine

Smoking weed. I tried smoking in the mornigns before work (pretty menial and relaxed) but I keep getting paranoid. I have anxious thoughts anyway which I'm trying to blott out by smoking. Anybody got a strain recommendation?

>
>>twice the price
>>half the trip length
>>not tested as much in depth
>>prolly gonna get scheduled any month now anyways

I've tripped a solid 8 hours on 1p. Visuals and headspace for hours 2-4, headspace and visual distortion for the rest of the time. It is legit. IDK why RCs catch a bad wrap

Weed and cigs

Not tested as much? Wtf
I expirience a nearly identical trip to lsd.

literally the same hopefully by tuesday what vendor ?

what vendor ordered the same and am still waiting ?

lsd should have no taste. if it's metallic spit it out as well.

That's wrong. Lsd is tasteless. If it has a taste spit immediately.

Hmm. Guess it's worth a shot then

MDMA

niggers

faggot

Weed. Just smoked some Sour Chem, shit's good. Been smoking for many years now, it's the only thing that makes my RLS go away at night.

amp, weed, two E tabs and all that without leaving my bed
now i cant fall asleep and boring myself to death
i need help

youtube.com/watch?v=T1mG6N3E4cE

my drugs

Analgesics and klonopin