You only hate them because you're a kissless virgin

You only hate them because you're a kissless virgin.

You got me

Sage this thread. Google how. You will see this garbage less if you do.

You can also hide the post by clicking the triangle beside link.

Then how do I have kids?
Check m8 sloot

see this is why i hope i have a daughter, because i mean i get it, i may not have a super white girl drinking me on a daily basis, but i still got a bitch daughter who can you know dye her hair and put fake extensions on. i meanshoot, theres even white guys who got 3 sons and just said "fuck it, whats the point ill just get a vasectomy so at least i can bust in my stupid wife, plus now shes not gonna get a divorce naturally" seriously, try your luck

Is that the retarded bitch from dog with a blog?

The irony being that the majority of feminists are man hating swine that need a good dicking.

bumped faggot, kek.

Yes. Fucking whore.

Pussy is Pussy

>point is null and void

this has to be a shit post.

no shit, retard.

I'm not kissless or a virgin, and I don't hate women, but I do hate feminists. Not sure which one you were referring

what the fuck just happened

the irony also being that feminists will basically refuse dick from anyone so if every girl was a feminist no one would be getting dick and it would be an even playing field for kissless virgins. Meanwhile for guys who do get laid feminism at its core is a threat to the overall amount of said pussy they can slay, as at this point I am actually starting to see fuckable girls become man hating feminists. I miss the good old days when only the unfuckable girls were feminists cause then I didn't have to give a shit.

tl;dr kissless virgins dont give a shit about feminists, its the guys who actually get sex who do

I get more dick then you

Out of interest, how many people posting in this thread think steam punk is ok?

>shut
>the
>fuck
>up

That is simply untrue

Fuck you silly cunt

yeah basically, im 23 years old 0retty much disregarded the past 5 years so i come here to find guys who can relate. i mean shoot, compared to some dude i dot have much to lose, but wish me luck. ive been with 3 hookers, came inones mouth. some of the most distinguished guys have only sons like elon musk (sucks to be him he has 6 sons i think even though hes worth 10 billion+), i have no siblings so im pretty much worth jack shit stupid parents didnt teach me how to go at urinals as a result naturally excuse me im kinda drunk but hey its good o have goals u know?

wew

I actually dislike many feminists I've met because, like so many people, they do not understand the underlying concepts that form the basis of their philosophy. The left, including the majority of feminists, have completely abandoned basic foundational progressive principles, and as a result, now argue idiot and irrational positions. Many have essentially adopted the philosophy of the far right, but simply come to different conclusions (i.e. blackballing individuals based on political or philosophical stances much like McCarthy in the 50's), and essentially we have been left with 2 fascist groups, the left and right, and no actual progressives

Fucking lol. Thanks Professor Steam Punk

yo man, i feel u women over 12 shouldnt be able to vote. white ones should get an extension to 13 im not white unfortunately

No that's why I hate myself

wew g

its like that move fire blast that had an 85 percent chance of hitting in pokemoni mean i guess i see where you are coming from but im not totally sure about it then agin im really young so idk

ok