Do I call this hooker now? Dubs decides what I send

Do I call this hooker now? Dubs decides what I send.

Also you anons can pick the slut I hire. GET IN HERE

List starting

Fucking really anons?

pick krystal

Checking in from the other thread where the faggot OP didn't deliver. What's going on in here?

Well you got dubs. You decide faggot

Go with "cute tiny teen"... She looks cute

No mobile number listed :-(

I could in mail her

Boo!

If you didn't wanna pick her then pick whoever you want lol just post results and entertain us mate

Either lady Mercedes which I think I may have seen before or Cassie.

Dubs decides which one?

Or just text them both? Now

Flo xx?

Let's see

Fucking on it right now.

Never seen her before she's fucking hot

Nice yeah she is. U in the UK?

Here it is so far

Yup. Northwest. Use this site almost every weekend. You?

hope it goes well for you

Let's see shall we?

I'm in the US but I need some pussy so I'm gonna be doing something real similar soon

Cassie replied...but only incall. Tell her I have the £500 burning a hole in my pocket or ask her to come for £300?

Dubs decides the amount I tell her I have

I am a sex addict. For a long time I thought I was addicted to hookers. I got some therapy I have a serious cocaine habit and alcohol habit.

When those two things mix All I think about is a whore. Must have fucked easy over 150 prozzies now. But now most of the time I just get them to give me a lap dance and a blowjob that lasts forever and Cum all over their tits and face.

Do it user. Once you do though...it opens the lid to such a fucking liberating life honestly.

How old are you? 36 here

Well I have an extremely addictive personality so that actually might not be a good idea. No offense or nothing but I don't want to become a sex addict. I love pussy but I hate bitches which is why I've put off getting a proz so far... Would just make it so much more appealing to me. Fuck man why am I like this. I'm 26 btw didn't know if you were asking me but w/e

Here so far with Cassie

Flo hasn't replied

Go with flo

Seeand

I was asking how old you are.

The best thing with a hooker is once you nut there is no reason for her to stay so you just kick her out.

I only do outcalls where they come to my house I won't go to them. I also only see English ladies no fucking polish or Romanian etc.

I make a night of it. Hire her for 3/4 hours get a discount, get the beers and wine in, bit of Coke and have a fucking laugh with her first. Then get down to it after an hour or so. Just do it user Fuck it.

You only live once. What do you have to lose?

And reply from Cassie

I don't get your point

Nudge nudge wink wink

Well when you put it like that I might just have to do it.
>I have a laugh with them
That sounds delightful. Also this chick seems like she's p cool. The point you made about kicking them out is EXACTLY why I think I would love it so much. I can't stand them and really can't stand them after I've drained my nuts

No reply bro!
You want her number see if you get any further?

That's the fucking beauty of it

Whats the deal with the xx you English put at the end of everything y'all type?? My ex was from England and she didn't do it but all of her friends back home did it. Drove me nuts

I don't do it normally. But when texting a hooker it makes you come across as friendly rather than a domineering cunt.

Could make her choose me rather than someone else

Fucking hell of a result anons!!!!

wut is "a levels" op? is that anal? u should pay extra if so.

A levels is anal yes user.

OWO Is oral without condom

CIM is Cum in mouth

GFE girl friend experience

Game on

Fucking nice

it's to show appreciation. love. general thumbs up.

not that bullshit flame emoji, 100% crap millennial cancers go mental over

Fucking well said user.

He's probably a hipster cunt.

I remember when I used to walk into a bar in the U.K. And see a guy with tattoos all over his neck and face and worry about if he's gonna fucking stab me.

I see those guys now and I am more terrified they are going to start reciting poetry to me.

The fucking spastic wankers

I'm not a hipster cunt fuck you

>Do it user. Once you do though...it opens the lid to such a fucking liberating life honestly

>takes valtrex regularly and has dick lesions
>so liberating user
>no

>kek

that shit really has become embarrassing now. genuinely meme tier tattoos.

Yeah you are faggit

Fite me irl faget

That's your own fault cunt