97% of people have had sex by my age

97% of people have had sex by my age

how is it that i'm uglier than 97% of people? and yet even uglier, because 97% of that last 3% have hugged/kissed a girl and I have not. that makes me less attractive than 99.9% of people right there. of the remaining .1%, i'm MAYBE in the middle somwhere. so i'm uglier than 99.95% of people AT LEAST

like damn this shit fucking sucks

welp, that blows.

whats your age op, are you a wizard?

Quit complaining. Make yourself into the kind of man women want to be with.

26, no
yup it fucking hurts

Don't feel so down man I'm 23 same position, the key is to not think about it so much

opposite end of the spectrum
have too much sex
get aids
die

How you plan on meeting chicks here

You sound like a whiny bitch. Make an effort.

OP, real talk right now, find a blind chick. Like seriously, just do it. You'll be fine.

defeatism is for the weak go to /fit/ and read the sticky

but do not fill up our board with your pathetic mewing's

who cares, we're all in your situation, and if that's your mug, you're not that ugly, you're probably just an obnoxious faggot like the rest of us

Ok listen up faggot. Your appearance has nothing to do with fucking girls. It helps, yea, but any image you take on is going to turn certain girls away. The edgy wannabe goth chick will love you mohawk and tats, but straighter looking chicks will think youvare a douche.

Step 1. Aquire some skills. Work on your hobbies. A man is sexiest when doing shit he is good at.
Step 2. Listen to partice o'neal on youtube. He is a genius
Step 3. Talk shit. Hit on women randomly that you dont think you have a shot with. Anticipating the rejection will give u confidence to say outlandish shit.
Step 4. Be a man. Stop selling yourself short and letting your mind shit on you.

Pic hella fucking related

Enjoy

that's you?

I'm an ugly fuck, I'm fat, I have a HUGE noticeable jew nose and I look creepy as fuck.
Be confident
Be social
Be funny
Don't be an auti
Literally thats all you have to do
I've looked this way since I was 12 but I've had numerous partners and I was fairly popular in High School
Trust me

is that you, because you don't look ugly at all.

look man, just do what i did:

get a haircut -- crew cut is the most scientifically attractive

shave your face and let it grow for only a few days -- making sure to shave under the chin and neck, and just under the lower lip. girls love a few days worth of stubble

get NICE clothes. short sleeve flannel or polo with some shorts

get cologne, spray twice on your wrists and back of neck (you don't want to smell like an arabian sauna)

then become a minimalist and clean your room and only have like 10 items in it

there's your start. just remember that the sex is really not as great as people make it out to be and all of these relationships you will have at first will be boring and meaningless.

really, you are the only one who can make yourself whole

best of luck!

never joined the union like i told you to huh? hows san diego treating you?

>how is it that i'm uglier than 97% of people?

Someone has to be in the 3rd percentile.
I mean, someone has to be the ugliest, too.

That being said, if being a virgin bothers you, get a hooker and get it out of your system.

do you have any external source to back your statements?

is that guy on the pic now a meme?

photowheresomeonephotoshoppedthisfaggotsfrownupsidedown.jpeg

Post a pic op . i wanna see what we're dealing with

This is pasta.

That guy use to post these thread all the time. Then Sup Forums finally talked him into killing himself.

It is not known if he truly became a hero or just has his internet taken away by mommy.

Dude slit his wrist deep in cam, freaked out, and then cut off the stream.

Fuck off pretending to be this guy OP.

that's fucking horrible

op are you retarded your logic doesn't make sense it's not how attractive you are it's how dominant you can be. Walk up to the next woman you see and you grab her ass, make sure she knows it. You'll be surprised at what happens next.