Reminder that his final thoughts during this scene were literally "Thank fuck I'm finally done with this shitty...

Reminder that his final thoughts during this scene were literally "Thank fuck I'm finally done with this shitty, nonsensical character created by bargain bin hack fantasy writers."

he should have been the one who killed ramsay. fucking shit

Tfw Brienne abandoned Ned's daughter to kill a man Ned died for, who died fighting to rescue and give back WF to the Starks by Ned's steel by the knight of the man Ned refused support.

JUST

B-but Renly was killed by a spooky ghost! And t-that was all Stannis's fault and not Melisandres!

Don't worry senpai, she got to do both.

>tfw the whole time he didn't understand a word he was saying and didn't give a shit about the character

>both
>not Stannis teke
keke

fuck off preston

i swear if half of what he says turns out to be true im burning these shitty books

>teke
PRESTON GET OUT

>tv show cut out renly's peach

Best part of the books is Stannis the autist obsessing over the meaning of his brother offering him a piece of fruit to the point it keeps him up at night well after Renly dies

his character died when he existed in post-GRRM canon and suddenly became a child burning maniac

I think that pretty much everything short of psychic powers post-human experimental stuff that he says is right.

If Robin doesn't turn out to be a super-warg who can control giant eagles and dragons I'll be disappointed.

Fucking mind blown

Stop bullying my husbando You faggots

this

when he burned his daughter alive that was totally out of character for him.

how many of you guys have read anything about the upcoming battle involving the tower and the ice lake?

elaborate

The theon chapter from winds of winter

that's for the book m8. i thought u were saying something about the show

Especially since it was a few minutes walk to WF -_-

Where did Ramsays 20 Good Men go? Did they join Jon?