Alright Bella, I think we get the point

Alright Bella, I think we get the point...

but what did she mean by this?

she likes dancing

how long do you think is his dick????

she will peak with a sextape then from then on have a career appearing in reality shows as a "busted bimbo" type

also I think Bella and her whore sister are doing all this to basically get a reality show started about their family and how much sluts they are

good thing their father died when he did

why is she so sexual?

the industry has become their father now...

for fapping purposes

Has she dropped the Chad's and found herself a Jamal yet?

REMINDER TO REPORT FOR ILLEGAL CONTENT

i want to suck her balls so goddamn bad rite now

Hypersexuality. Probably a hormone imbalance mixed with some kind of sexual trauma.

>good thing their father died when he did
They're whores BECAUSE their father died when he did. Girls need a positive father figure in their lives to keep them off the pole.

how close she was with dan?

When is she jsut going to get fucking naked

It's such a shame her tits are fake.

Dan is Nickelodeon, she never worked with them.

Actually it's a blessing. They're perfectly sized and shaped now.

There is nothing more unattractive than female vanity. A chick can be 10/ 10 and if they start doing that shit they might as well be a guy tome. Like that lia marie johnson girl. Could fuck her mouth until my dick falls off but when I see webms of those damn snaps of her filming herself it just goes away.

>There is nothing more unattractive than female vanity.

So basically you're not attracted to women?

>can obviously easily pull the band over her ass

I'm all for slutty hot celebs... But she's trying too hard to please my cock to the point where she looks like an idiot.

>she's trying too hard to please my cock to the point where she looks like an idiot.
i kinda know what you mean but it still pleases my cock so w/e

I just mean in the extreme like with those webms. I know girls always want attention, it's at the very core of them, but they look so pathetic trying to be sexy. it's just the worst. This is why everyone loves evangeline lily and eva green, kate beckinsale, etc. They are sexy just by existing. Look what a babe ariel winter was before she cuts her tits back and started acting like a tramp. Or kylie jenner. It just ruins them when they try so goddamn hard. Same reason that of the Kardashians only kendall is good looking. Because she doesnt try as hard as the rest of them.

>she
>her

Daily Reminder: sHE has severus daddy issues

someone post the FUCKIN GIF, already