New YLYL

new YLYL.
last one was not only shit, but just 404'd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vZ8zLLNflH0
youtube.com/watch?v=bHpw6CzprNY
youtu.be/44iE34xPo3o
youtu.be/cz3ZocBbyWc
youtube.com/watch?v=5Jd9AmepgdM&list=PL3ISQI7UmSl5SD9RJRbd-1y6X6TryH6RV&index=50
youtu.be/kzW_1E1CcWY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHJBL902XKM&index=56&list=PL3ISQI7UmSl5SD9RJRbd-1y6X6TryH6RV
youtu.be/Ds_iTDwcv2Q
youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh9Dv5D5aCM&list=PL3ISQI7UmSl5SD9RJRbd-1y6X6TryH6RV&index=66
youtu.be/gxGdZMT18fY
youtu.be/QQG34Qsik9A
youtube.com/watch?v=sLzydHDe5N4&list=PL3ISQI7UmSl5SD9RJRbd-1y6X6TryH6RV&index=71
youtube.com/watch?v=jccapqQhlAs&list=PL3ISQI7UmSl5SD9RJRbd-1y6X6TryH6RV&index=74
youtube.com/watch?v=t255dpa-dVU&list=PL3ISQI7UmSl5SD9RJRbd-1y6X6TryH6RV&index=90
youtube.com/watch?v=IY9YNF5MMQo&list=PL3ISQI7UmSl5SD9RJRbd-1y6X6TryH6RV&index=134
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And you start a new thread with this weak shit? Talk about hypocrisy.

well i'm sorry for not reposting the same shit over and over and calling it a thread.

am i on facebook?

And this is why millennials are hated

what the fuck is this shit

kekd

Last time I was on a school bus you were still sperm, and your picture isn't funny.

Fucking cancer.

ylyl is like turning Sup Forums into 9gag

kys

lol k

This thread is unbearably bad. You should all be fucking ashamed. Saged.

This is the worst post I have ever seen.

Who made this

I'm so so sorry.

You ylyl you lose thread

but you have seen it

This thread is hot stinky poopoo garbage

Worst fucking YLYL ever

These are humorous but I'm not laughing yet

Believe it or not a few days back there was one that makee this one look like The Oblongs

but who are of the is The Oblongs are?

youtu.be/vZ8zLLNflH0

this is beeeetle he's as bad as can

wow. this is the worst ylyl thread I have ever seen.

some of these are literally taken from facebook, fuck man why do you hate us?

well he's right, "niggas" go to the back of the bus

WOW MAN WHAT A ICE SPAGHETTI PORINTER YOU KNOW MY GRANDFATHER USED TO HAVE A SPAGHETTI PRINTER HE STOLE FROM THE GERMANS WHEN HE SERVED IN WW2 ND THEN IT GOT LOST POST-WAR BUT FUCKING YEARS LATER HE HAD VISITED BERLIN AND WOULD YOU FUCKIDY DUCKIDY NUCKIDY KNOW IT THERE IT WAS LYING BEHIND AN ALLEY A FUCKING SPAGHETTI PRINTER IT WAS INCREDIBLY MY GRANDFATHER IS DEAD. HE'S FUCKING DEAD.

I was really hoping this gif would end with a giant tentacle monster of some sort emerging and violently raping her. I...might need help.

Facebook has superseded forchan in the meme department. You guys need to up your game.

almost made me laugh

also here:
youtube.com/watch?v=bHpw6CzprNY

ta ta toothey

OH BOY WILY WALKER WHAT A NICE IMAGE I REALLY LIKE THIS PHOTO IT TOTALLY DESCRIBED ALL OF HIGH SCHOOL AM I RIGHT NOW JUST FUCKING TAKE THIS KNIFE AND SLIT OPEN MY GUTS AND LET THAT BLOOD STREAM OUT NIGGA. NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER FUCKING FUCKIDY FUCAGENIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

it's me. OP.
I redact my previous statements.
this thread fucking sucks.
but a captain must go down with his ship.
fuck all of you.

youtu.be/44iE34xPo3o

Troll Here reminding you dont feed the bitches

You Had Me at Hello

Look At the Clam on the middle one...almost looks like your mothers vagina OP

youtu.be/cz3ZocBbyWc

youtube.com/watch?v=5Jd9AmepgdM&list=PL3ISQI7UmSl5SD9RJRbd-1y6X6TryH6RV&index=50

youtu.be/kzW_1E1CcWY

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHJBL902XKM&index=56&list=PL3ISQI7UmSl5SD9RJRbd-1y6X6TryH6RV

Dubs Says Its True....Faggot

youtu.be/Ds_iTDwcv2Q

Help me write offensive lyrics to bring me to life

youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY

9gag level shit

I lost

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh9Dv5D5aCM&list=PL3ISQI7UmSl5SD9RJRbd-1y6X6TryH6RV&index=66

How can you be so fucking dumb you stupid cunts
No your rights don't matter to us
You Tumblr cumdumpsters

Brazillian Minecraft Faggots...

youtu.be/gxGdZMT18fY

Congrats you lost first

youtu.be/QQG34Qsik9A

youtube.com/watch?v=sLzydHDe5N4&list=PL3ISQI7UmSl5SD9RJRbd-1y6X6TryH6RV&index=71

Your mom abandoned you at birth you stupid an to fa

youtube.com/watch?v=jccapqQhlAs&list=PL3ISQI7UmSl5SD9RJRbd-1y6X6TryH6RV&index=74

lol jason statham is the man haha

I'm just going to keep posting these youtube links until someone lies by replying "I lost" to one of them
youtube.com/watch?v=t255dpa-dVU&list=PL3ISQI7UmSl5SD9RJRbd-1y6X6TryH6RV&index=90

youtube.com/watch?v=IY9YNF5MMQo&list=PL3ISQI7UmSl5SD9RJRbd-1y6X6TryH6RV&index=134