Blood Father

Now that Mel has officially and literally died for his sins in Blood Money with 88% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Is it safe to say that finally, Mel is back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PjWVUWlJDo
instagram.com/p/u18kvGussB/
youtube.com/watch?v=fB7MwvqCtlk
youtube.com/watch?v=s2-1hz1juBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's 60 years old. He needs to quit acting and focus on directing/producing.

Yeah he's fucking back.

You probably take dick from you dad everyday.

You are fucking kidding... he was so fit and active in this film. Hope he continues to make movied like this

Mel has Schwarzenegger-level charisma on screen. He's a top tier director but he's also a top tier actor.

He's a better director than he is an actor desu. He's had his run in Hollywood, and a damn good one at that.

No, shut up loser.

Think of all the kino we could have had if the Jews hadn't run him out of the 'Wood.

Fuck off he needs to star in more movies

The time period between Apocalypto and Hacksaw Ridge will be referred to as the dark ages of cinema by future kinostorians.

Mel can still play badasses until he's like 70.

But he won't really be back until that war movie with Andrew Garfield becomes a hit and the jews allow him to star in big budget releases again.

I know you need to see old dogs like Mel and Sly in action movies to make your fat old baby boomer ass feel like you've still got it, but it's time to let go.

>But he won't really be back until that war movie with Andrew Garfield becomes a hit and the jews allow him to star in big budget releases again.

With all the movies flopping to the left and right these days, i really hope people will decide to go watch this film.

>uh, yeah, I'd say he's back

He's a shit director but a good actor though.

Just saw Apocalypto last night. 2nd half of the film was the most intense shit I've ever seen. Please make more fucking movies Mel ;..;

youtube.com/watch?v=-PjWVUWlJDo
These fucks will never let him be though

he has more intensity in this movie than pretty much any actor ive ever seen

im 26 you dumb cuck. is this b8 or are you actually 11 years old? please tell me who you would have cast as the lead in this instead of mel

It's not up to him anymore. It's the jews. He'll make more if they let him.

We were robbed of the most important kino piece in the history of celluloid;

BERSERK.

It would have been the Citizen Kane of manly man movies women will never understand and would have led the all the #1 spot best movies of all time polls for the next century

what halfway decent director was going to make a berserk movie? seems weird for mel to even know what that was

Not the Berserk by Miura, it was actually called BERSERKER - my apologies for fucking up.
It would have been a Viking epic.

>It's a shit -tier Sup Forums thread again.
If you ever cared about Gibson and his filmography you would've watched his interviews where he admits he doesn't enjoy directing or acting that much, he has turned down plenty of director seats and roles in his late career. The fact his filmography is sparse in his late career is his own doing.

OVEN DODGER

JUST

FUCK

delete this

MY

YOUR

SHIT

I mean it's fucking crazy,the dude said some dumb shit while being drunk and just like that he's blacklisted everywhere.Like those people never said dumb shit while drunk.

I really wish jews didn't run the world lads.

UP

>Blood Money
wot

this movie was good imqho

Name one good movie he directed.

Apocalypto is actually a masterpiece.

Fuck this reporter so much. He is straight up lying and badmouthing Mel Gibson the whole time. Mel denies the allegations while the reporter claims he didn't. Next he says that he is trying to be impartial but completely turns it around when he says: I should have been offended and should have said so.
This is not some fucking blog. It's an interview. The opinion of the interviewer doesn't matter one bit.

Pirated the shit out of this one as well as Apocalypseto or whatever b/c Im never supporting a fucking racist

a new age of grey mel is coming

You got a problem with racists?

why even try? Grow a beard and shave your head. it looks way better then this swamp.

He fucking rocked this movie.

You fucking stole this movie. Fuck you

Support Big Daddy Mel.

"Do not be ashamed for torrenting Blood Father, my sons. Just buy it on Blu-ray when it comes out to repay your sins."

I don't plan to buy it.

Then you should be ashamed for feeding the liberal kike machine in Hollywood.

Mel Gibson funnels all of his money into his Malibu cult compound. Can you explain why I should support that?

Because it's for Mel 'the one man holocaust' Gibson. Pray to him and he will smite the kikes. He needs a fort to keep jews out

KEK MEL BTFO!!

/thread

Oh, you're being ironic. I don't understand irony.

Downloaded this movie and will never buy it.

He has a net worth of 400+ million, he doesn't need the permission of some jew producers to make movies.

it's a French film. The French hate the jews. Mel can just keep doing French productions.

Why can't Mel Gibson be my dad

Would you REALLY want that, user? Based Mel still has a way with the ladies.

CAN'T QUELL THE MEL

My god, what a beast.

THIS MOVIE IS AVAILABLE TO PIRATE FYI

I did but I bought tickets for some theatre in another city online. That counts right?

Mel Gibson: "Jews..."
>Sup Forums boos and hisses, greedy merchant reaction images and Sup Forums influenced green texts are flying through the air by the hundreds.
Mel Gibson: "...are.."
>Sup Forums gasps, a faint sound of someone shouting "JIDF GTFO" can be heard in the distance.
Mel Gibson: "...responsible for all the wars in the world."
>Sup Forums furiously erupts in cheers and claps. The ear deafening sound of thousands of people shouting "GOAT!", "Based!" and "Cant fell the Mel!" fills the air. Bump limits are reached at a speed never seen before and Mel Gibson is unanimously crowned the biggest guy of all time.

How come the French just got massacred by muslim terrorists twice?

I hope my hair lasts until im 60 tbqh

>Would you REALLY want that, user? Based Mel still has a way with the ladies.
"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BLOW ME *BEFORE* THE JACUZZI!!!!!!!!!!"

I have a lot of respect for mel Gibson

He's a typical man's man, with strong religious convictions and doesn't give a shit if he offends people

Yes he does. He has a ton of money to make them, but jews can prevent them from getting released.

erin a qt

instagram.com/p/u18kvGussB/

>coalburner

Mel should have left her to the cartel.

shut up

papa mel gives the dick to all those untainted by jewish blood

>tfw its another WWII movie
I love Mel, but I will not be watching

Blood Father was great, needed a better actress though but goddamn Mel was amazing
what were your favorite scenes from the movie anons?

>im 26

yikes. what's it like being near 30 still posting on a Korean dog grooming message board?

What exactly did mel says about Jews? My friend doesn't understand why he was blacklisted but the only quote I know is pack of niggers on his gf.

he never left

fuck all of you NOBODY HACKS THE MAX

In most cases I'd agree with you, but jacked Old Man Gibson looks so fucking cool, especially with the beard.

jesus christ hes absolutely massive

>you can buy bullets but not cigarettes without an ID

really makes you think

but you can't buy a gun without an ID, so why bother requiring an ID for bullets?

>you can buy a gun if you're a 13 year old kid in america

wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=fB7MwvqCtlk

You'll be asking yourself that question when you hit 26. You really think you can leave this place?

Based Mel

This

I tried to put out a movie once.
Had the best CGI at the time and got the most A list actress in the world at the time to star in it, all on my personal dime, no other studio was really touching me... then I forgot to pay the Jew. I didn't go through the Hollywood protocol according to them. My script was not approved, the "right" director wasn't used. They threatened me with forcing my film to flop.
So I gave in a couple inches and went with a studio to help production. I let them have a couple re writes and their pick for director. Even recasted some other characters for them. In the end they still fucked me. They brought back a rating from the 80's and plastered it all over my work. It seemed hyped at first but it was the kiss of death for my production... always remember kids. You can't be successful anymore by telling stories that don't follow the Jew's rhetoric.

He has a great sense of humor

with all the new steroids coming out you're gonna start to see action actors well into their 60's. maybe 70's.

This

>He needs to quit acting
Goddamn 12 yr olds fucking up my Sup Forums. Mel's barely acted in YEARS. It's good to have him back.

Oy vey
>Implying jews don't run hollywood, have a pedo cabal that even the FBI won't look into
I'm sure it's all kosher and Mel is just an anti semite

You know that Hollywood jargon:"he/she got carisma that steals whole screen away".-something like that...

Anyway, there was an scene where he stands by her daughter, i deleted Vodrip so i cant pinpoint h\min\sec.
Im no homo, im not confused but ,boy i didnt even notice her(and she is a nice piece of slutnextdoor pussy). Guy has that fucking presence, no new "stars" have it.
Its the truth, time of superstars is long gone(they uncover for retards,idiots and simpletons they are thrutwitter,facebook and all other social networks) and unironically Based Mel is one of the last and brightest.
Fuck Jews for block god knows how many superb movies by this thrue expirienced artist.
Fuck tem with Apocalypto=maybe best hollywood flick ever
Fuck them with =Passion,best religious movie ever made(it really doesnt matter that its remake from 15 ct. play, it moved people,that is art, and someone didnt like so much movement, shekels started to drop.
And lastly, FUCK EM for fuckuping Jim Cavisiel, he didnt deserve to give interwiews inmegachurches so he could feed his family.
Fuck em for turning into the thing they are "fighting against"=nazies also ruined cariers of filmmakers who took freedom of speech too free!!!!!
FREEDOOOOOOmmmm! :'( ••7

He's doing both perfectly well
youtube.com/watch?v=s2-1hz1juBI

where is he in the trailer?

I didn't spot him at all

He's the director.

damn then it looks like he's doing fine

it'll be nice to have another band of brothers tier kino to watch

>Apocalyptic
>6.3 average rating
>good
Literally MoS tier

lol i know who you are... anyway, i remeber seeing beowulf in the cinema and loving it, at 14 seeing a naked Angelina Jolie (even if it was only CGI) was a revelation...
do yo still hate quentin, or are you guys cool by now? hope you get back on your feet and make some great movies soon. rules of attraction was really great too.
also, will we ever get a Glitterati DVD or Blu Ray release??

We need to right wrongs again, we have been"As seen on TV" intarveb version for too long.
Its time we shower ourkeyboards from all the sperm, ash,weed,tabaccoo!
Its time we start using power of MS Paint for more than brickingsome morons iphone, or make kindergarden do mustard gas as experiment.
Its time we put on showerrobe and clean dust from our 49.99$ katanas.
Once, we were a proud race of skull fuckers, pizza deliverers,prank callers, lift callers, coupon frauders and creators of mildy entertaining memes.

Enough of your slumber, you greasy beast,
wake up,once again, gather,all kind and sorts(ugly fuckrs put Guy Fawkes mask,its ok..just dont take it off).
It time for user to raise again, be he oldfag,newfag, just fag or some form of totally new cancerand faggotry unseen by now.
Its time 4 Sup Forums 2 raise again!!!

Yes
Hate him I guess
Thanks
Ask the Jews who own the rights.
There is no way to get back control once it's lost over these productions. Won't make that mistake ever again.

wow, that sucks. unfortunately since heavens gate, the movie business really became more commercial, a literal business putting out product without artistic merit... i really hate spielberg/lucas for creating the "blockbuster", producers didn't care about box office that much before star wars. Now that the audience has been spoiled with easy-going films by the likes of spielberg it seems like the audience can't handle serious films anymore and basically only watch stuff for children (Marvel and other comic book franchises). New Hollywood was the last great movement of hollywood cinema... it went all downhill from there...