Feels thread? Just one of those nights I guess

Feels thread? Just one of those nights I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBpH0CP_Phc
youtu.be/R_aXElv_HEc
youtube.com/watch?v=5CDgItwMw_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitting rock bottom used to be something i dreaded. You think that you'll lie there, forever stuck in a pit of despair. Nope. You can sink even lower. THAT is when you have a chance to bounce back and live. That fire inside that died long ago can be rekindled. You no longer care or think about much except the thought of being alive. of having an endless passion for your own existence. Chase that OP. Go lower, then you'll find life again. Trust me. It does get better only if you force and let yourself suffer just a bit more.

Not OP, but I want to believe.

I wish I could hate the idea of having a family. it would make this a billion times easier

>stressed out
>in a bad situation rn
>about to lose my freedom
>can't go home anytime soon
>wondering what life could've been if I hadn't made so many bad choices
Fuck at least I'm numb now

Lurk and bump. Have nothing to post on this computer.

Its been 5 years user, and not a single email.

Drake was right they only need your love and then move on to be a feel nothing typical woman, that half nigger was right...

I kinda of giving up being that helpful guy realizing the world is shit, thanks, won't say her name because she lurks probably more than me because she can't find a date, according to her close friends who are secretly my friends.

Not to reassure you on your own ideas, but I am way past that point and about to bounce back, but I dont want to finish my last 6 months of college just to be a shitty hs teacher or school district paper pusher. I think truck driving is calling my real inner persona.

inb4 hookers and meth, I just want to eat chicken friend steakes and mashed potates and maybe fried eggs across this great nation of the United States.

>be me
>have relationship with dream girl for a little over a year
>she has family problems, fighting, arguing, screaming. Everything.
>she's just trying to make the pace between everyone
>problems start destroying her
>can see and feel her getting ruined by all this
>despite this we still keep eachother stable. And even happy, sad, but still happy enough.

>be one month ago
>parents want her to go to a new college far away
>she doesn't want to go
>she won't stand up to them though
>now be me slowly waiting for the inevitable
>know I'm gonna lose her
>watching this girl I love slowly being killed inside despite my every attempt to help.
>don't want her to end up like me
>please make this all stop
>I want to get off the ride of life

Sociology is the biggest fucking joke and scam of higher education, every professor is a pussy cucked by women in their life besides so quick and apt to suck nigger dick, but I was young and brainwashed at a younger age at the good it yields, never again. When I was in school even my professors knew that I saw through their mask, like what the fuck are you doing with your life? You are divorced now and your unloyal whore has your kids fucking no name niggers? Alot of the professors were divorced and seperated before age 35. Going back is the worse thing ever to finish my meaningless degree, maybe after a job I can minor in computer science to find another job else where instead of useless pussy liberal forced nigger welfare lover types of education degrees..

Whats going on user?

Every "feels" thread

>hay guise feels thread?
>bump
>bump
>repost
>this is doggo I luff him but then he die
>i heff no gf
>i hed gf once but she left me now I am the suicide
>repost
>family no like me
>im scared to try cause failure please reply with support
>im going to suicide
>No user dont!
>repost
>thanks for your "you's" fwends :)
>repost
>long multipost story about mediocre life
>im the gay and people hate me baw
>kys faggot
>kys emo
>guise where is teh love?
>the luff?
>te lov?
>repost
>hay guise i just reed bukowski now I am to become nihilist
>feels r 4 gays
>no ur gay
>ur mums gay
>pls giff me you's, i can no develop personality must gain attention by being sad
>evury u matters guise
>dun worry all it's all gun b k
>i'm too suicide
>no pls
>404

How about I rape your dead grandma?

>youtube.com/watch?v=HBpH0CP_Phc

actual footage of my grandma in hell rn

A lot of shit, al at once. Life is like a few months of good times and then all of a sudden a pile of shit happens and it fucks everything up. Hopefully I make it out alright

how low must one go?

>this never happened

summer is here

kek

I don't need your half ass fake edgy niggers like filthy frank as references okay?

That nigger love is a joke to the internet of try hards tryna to rebel against the norm, why exactly?

eww try hards...

Then do it faggot and don't post your shitty life story no one cares about

good for you, you are a god among men. a paragon of humaity.

cry moar?

>the luff?
>da lov
>where
>teh luff!

Ya know user we're in the same boat. Seems like everything is crashing down at once and here we are just hoping to be alright at the end.

But my family has millions of dollars from past property and bank investments, so yeah I think I want to be a truck driver across the country, fuck helping other people, like retards like you...

stop being such a newfag cancer saying summer btw everyone see through your post.

I am not crying I am feeling a little disgust with try hard half normies half edges like you, make up your mind, PUSSY.

Get over it, bitch. No woman is worth it, anyway.

youtu.be/R_aXElv_HEc

Why don't you tell me how you really feels?

>joins feels thread
>bitches about the thread
>on Sup Forums, where 95% of the threads are identical every day
wut

I'm not bitching, I just came in to be edgy and cool

deel w/it

Pretty much, hopefully you pull through user.

wtf? I'm Jewish now...

you guys going to kiss before or after the circle jerk?

You fucking dense NIGGER, I went to SJSU for 4.5 years just to drop out 6 months before graduation because I felt settling for a shitty sociology degree would only make real people laugh at me more, everyone in that department is a cuck, and I would rather use my vast family investments for something like truck driving to get away from this city of pussy beaner niggers and tweakers, which I might just do.

Fuck this night

>4.5 years just to drop out 6 months before graduation

summer is here

I feel like I know too many pussies like you irl that watch filthy franks fake ass and think oh wow I am special and weird and edgy and that is the new norm, not its not ya fucking try hard trying to fit in anywhere you can... The average modern day man is pathetic and cucked into thinking what other people think.

I hope you do too user.

kek

>you're all sheeple
>tips fedora

please go on

user-kun, please. I got this.

Thanks Sup Forumsro. It's gonna be a hell of a ride

With my grandpa dying and withering away, he is worm food now, I was there for my ex gf when she was going through the same thing with her grandma, but guess who wasnt there for me when my grandpa was suffering, I am as weak as they come, but I will gouge your eyes out in a heartbeat, try me, nigger pussy.

but nice pic btw

>Cool
>Edgy
Kid, you are anonymously talking shit over the internet. You are doing the safest thing you can do without living your parent's house. All tumblr feminism is based on the exact same thing, but some crazy bitches there even show their face and name. You're a just another annoying fucker on the internet. So please, stop it, you're not doing anything relevant...and if you really want to have a non apologetic attitude, that means you are wasting potential doing what you do. You could be more than this and yet you choose to be shit...that is sad user...so, yeah, i understand why you are on a feels thread.

Can you elaborate on your feelings on this topic some more?

If this is real, fuck.. he did those kids a huge favor.

>when you try to convince an edgy autistic kid that he should care
>he won't care

You sound like a faggot

I dropped out the last semseter of 2013 and been working as a warehouse supervisor at Sears ever since? If I was going to lie I think I would come up with some better bullshit.

you fucking newfags love throwing around the word summer huh?

stop responding to yourself newfag

turn that frown upside down, desu

I can't help myself user...

That was it newfag? Want moar?

> warehouse supervisor at Sears

>calls me newfag
that's not me fuckface, fucking kek

a faggot that can end you at any time, think about who the real faggot is? You post so much in this thread too.. stop being insecure like filthy nigger loving frank and be yourself.

You've almost convinced me I'm shit. Please keep explaining to me what sort of person I am. 8-9 more posts should just about do it.

>cherry vanilla diet pepsi
this isn't a cringe thread...

but papa franku hates niggers

Dude I just keep track in the back warehouse of the store of washer and fridges and the odd dishwasher here and there that get sold to fucking idiots that do not know there are better products and brands out there, not sure why you posted that reaction gif, I get paid $16 dollars an hour to walk around a building and checking things off my clipboard and keeping track of stuff. Some of the casual video games I play are more complicated then the job I do, and 40+ consistent hours and whatever schedule I want a week does not hurt either, I am getting paid more than shit teachers if I finished my degree. The only downside is my ex and I used to make love in that warehouse in my early years of college and it sucks that sometimes I am reminded of that..

This is me, but I've made peace with it now. I deleted facebook a few months back because I realized it just made me depressed to get updates on half a dozen people that live within 5 miles of me who's lives I have no place in. They were always strangers and I just wanted them to be my friends because it was the closest to friendship I'd ever gotten.

When I left facebook i left all my contact information and left the post up for 4 days, then I deleted my account and never looked back. Nobody has tried to contact me and that's okay. It feels liberating now knowing I could drop off the map and nobody wouod try to find me. I have a lot more free time now and I feel happier. Maybe one day I'll make meaningful friendships (I'm not antisocial.. I get along with my coworkers and my customers pretty well even though I might make myself scarce when the option is there)

Where is teh luff?

besides all the niggers and nigger music and nigger misc references in his vids? he fooled you too? with his fake edge? when he is a normie no normie wants to be around whether they know him or his fake persona? No wonder he is so depressed and can't decide what he wants to do in life..

youtube.com/watch?v=5CDgItwMw_8

Why? I am not a try hard new fag. Have a good night desu.

>I get paid $16 dollars an hour to walk around a building and checking things off my clipboard

I get paid $28 an hour to browse the internet in my office all day because i didn't drop out of college 6 months before graduation like an idiot

There we go

gn? You're sure you're not going to silently monitor the thread incase someone else replies to you?

Look at me assuming things. Only you can know if you'll actually leave or not. I'm presuming you're not secure enough... like if you really wanted to go, you'd leave... you wouldnt stick around to of read this.

But hey, just don't reply to it. That'll make you seem secure amirite?

Night guy. Please, don't come back.

Not the dude you responded to but I am starting to feel that way too user...

The world and freedom of what you want in life is now yours, take your time, and avoid the newfags...

This.

16/hr is terrible kid, finish your degree and get some other shit job that pays close to double hopefully.

Like fuck, you can learn HTML+Java in like 6 months and be making closing to double that instantly + building websites for normies on the side with a copy+paste code.

>take your time
When you grow up, you'll realize making 48/hr is better than making 16/hr because that is literally what you're making with it, more time.

That's all money buys you, more time.

>16/hr is terrible kid
>master chef at wendy's 9.50 an hour
>pfffffft such a kid. 16 an hour? What a kid right? Fucking kids huh. Keep saying kid, so people know you're not a kid, eh chef master?

>not putting 8.75 at wendys
and I make 4-5k a month working 4 hour days from home, but believe whatever you want kek

Like I said earlier, if you make 32/hr, you'd only have to work half as much and could use the free time to live a little more.

stop being a self important faggot and talk to your friends

They probably don't reach out to you because you give off vibes that you are whiny and self centered and sensitive and you don't even realize it.

Just reach out to people for a while and you will build up a thicker skin and won't constantly be inside your own head so much

you'll feel better

Oh right, I forgot. Everyone on Sup Forums makes like six figures a year.

Please, tell me some more facts.

you are a pussy comparing different degrees and different careers, thank god you are a pussy in real life and not me.. later

life tip: everyone sees you as I do even though they dont say or express it..

But did your grandmpa leave you 1.5 millions dollars when your grandma passes away, I don't even want the money or her to die, but you are nowhere near that. Your grandpa was some cuck picking potatoes while mine managed cement companies that paved the way to Santa Cruz and every inch of that highway from the bay area. So even if I dont finish college and some office pussy like you I am set for life, but still I want to get out so maybe truck driving and country fried steaks across this great country for me, not like I need money anytime soon, my grandkids won't have to work if I a manage my money right in the next 40 years. Forgot to mention that this whole thread.

Haha, pretty much. It's nice having no obligations and not having to deal with anyone else's shit. I've thought about making music or other kinds of art in my spare time. I hope we both find our comfy little place in the world

>4-5k a month
>somehow six figures
It's like half bud, close to 50k a year kek, go back to school and learn maths

No not really I am getting sleepy and the thought of my ex is getting me disgusted, so I might reply less and less, I got a joint to smoke outside anyways.

>4-5 k a month
>six figures

wew lad

I did this and put myself out there and people literally all formed conspiracies that I was autistic. I became a meme and I don't really want that kind of attention on myself.
I'll find new friends when I'm damn well ready, and that's gonna be when it happens without me forcing it.

>thank god you are a pussy in real life and not me

project harder plz

>clearly not using a specific example just a general comment on how everyone on Sup Forums claims to make a ton of money due to insecurity
>and then you, in that state of insecurity, jumped on it

Someones flustered :3

>I became a meme

forgot to mention this future inheritance of mine, maybe thats why I am not in the basic salary rat race so quickly like most of you are conditioned to seek as a basic necessities of life..

I miss my ex and at the same time I am disgusted by her, isnt this what thread is about not meaningless monies?

>a ton of money
>50k a year
are you retarded? The funny thing is, nothing I said originally should've been taken as fire, you just perceived it that way speaking of insecurities.. kek

>clearly not using a specific example

Like I am not cwc levels of autistically oblivious but apparently the things I say and do are at least cringy or offbeat enough for people to share screencaps of my conversations with each other for humor. Maybe I just knew shitty people.

>am manlet

checks out

>caring this much about a derailed feels thread
uh kys lol