Am drunk and in a relationship with a girl but also might have a shot with a transexual

am drunk and in a relationship with a girl but also might have a shot with a transexual

ama

How's your day been?

i just fear that im useless and will accrue to nothing in the next 20 years or so, hence the drinking

what's the background story?

did you at least fuck her

ive been in a relationship with [girl] for two year now, and have many fuckings. but [trans-girl] is something i have a slight thing for.

not bad, how do you know you have a shot?

Pics?

we hung out at a concert, i was near black out drunk and just sat next to her and helf her hand. the the next thing i now is im at a bar and shes buying me a drink. then i wake up at home.

So why not try to counteract that?

So, uhhhhh date rape?

Drunk AMA? What did you do today that fucked up your day so you'd need to vent to a bunch of other worthless anons about your life?

send a text saying you want a blowjob and to come over now/after work. see what happens.

nah, im in a small town and that thing isnt really a thing here.

i was the one who held her hand first.

i met said tranny today while at work and she looked incredibly sexy.

So which way does the tranny swing, and is it a trap situation going on here?

>have a shot with transexual

So, you've discovered CraigsList?

>while at work

which one of you was at work? where was it?

BOOM!

you should post a pic of her face

well i assume shes a MTF and is into guys

we were both at work, i work a menial job as a trashman and she is a potato wrangler

we were at a beach

>Potato wrangler
So, security at a pub?
>MTF
So how far along is she then? Enough to fuck, or...?
>Trashman
Pays well nowadays. Good choice on public sector work user

Is that the kid from Jerry McGuire?

that's cool. did you send a text to come over?

not sure, looks too small though.

If I had a nickle for every time I've heard that...

literal retarded people, those who has disabilities

shes growing boobs from what i saw today

also i dont have a way to contact her sadly

You'd be totally broke, we all know you've never had your pants down near a female.

Get her number the next time you see her then, maybe you can make something good of this user

the prob is the girl ive been with for two years is christian and believes we were made for each other

i just dont see a possible way of me breaking up with her, also she went to culinary school and basically has 99 cooking

bumping