Anyone ever smoke poweraid in a bong? Anyone ever drink the big water after?

Anyone ever smoke poweraid in a bong? Anyone ever drink the big water after?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Jg1q1F-3Zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What?

You're young and stupid, remember that.

Have a friend smoke the weed, and you drink only the water.

Sorry for style of the picture. Just Thoth. Word to gators. Gatorade.

what the fuck

Yes I've smoked out of a bong bottle not a powerade bottle but what's the difference

And no I'm not dumb enough to drink bong water
That shit will make you feel sick

Are you faggot? Man I'm asking if you've ever smoked the weed and drank your own slobber.

this, I heard it gives you bad trips
ever try smoking nutmeg?

What's weed do then?

Dubs decide if I drink it after a toke.

The water tastes fucking disgusting and doesn't go down well
Try it if you want
Don't say I didn't warn you

Message headed. But not dubs my froend.

No one?

There is no reason to use anything other than water in a bong (Saving double chamber glass bongs where people experiment with ice or whiskey in the smaller 2nd chamber)

Drinking the water is stupid; If you're a degenerate stoner you can strain the water, dry out the burnt dope and re-smoke it.

Yo. Your a genius.

powerade bongs are good for a 1 sesh use.
the bong water is fucking disgusting there is literally no point in drinking it, unless you are retarded

Okay. Let's presume oe cleans the bong out thouraly before use. Maybe the orange substance. Then use the big but the only one to smoke out of it.
>TL;DR. The only one smoking.

NIG! Listen to the old fag. You CAN do it. Just don't drink the aftermath and smoke.

its weak plastic and its going to fuck up sooner or later. i'd recommend the stronger gatorade bottles

Yo, are you typing on an enigma machine by mistake? Because your post seems to be some sort of coded message.

To be real nigga I just smoked out of it. I just poured it out. The threads unresponsive.

I am someone. I am no one.

Never drink your bong water unless you just enjoy the taste of shit in your mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Jg1q1F-3Zg

Your video is flagged. I can't access.

I saw a friend put vodka in a bong and smoke a bowl out of it...

he got so drunk kek