/p4k/ - Nightly Pitchfork Countdown Hypetrain Thread

Fellow Pitchfork patricians, it is once again the time for our nightly countdown for Pitchfork's new reviews to be updated on the site at 1am eastern time.
10.0?
0.0?
Best New Music?
Best New Reissue?
8.0+ with no BNM?
A shitty set of 7's and below?
Weird Al’s eternal BNM incoming hypetrain!
Noctourniquetcourtsney Barnett Review?
Ian FUCKIN' Cohen?
Ryan "THE TASTEMAKER" Dombal?
Jayson "8.7" Greene?
Lindsay "qt feminist" Zoladz? [retired patrician, memory lives on forever]
Brandon “Meme Metal” Stosuy? [retired]
Grayson "Grizzly" Currin?
Brian "Backup" Howe?
Mark "the elder statesman" Richardson?
Evan "IS GARAGE ROCK DEAD" Minsker?
Andy "secretly alpha" Beta?
Zoe "¡DALE!" Camp?
Philip "Electronic Wizard” Sherburne?
Stephen "M." Deusner?
Laura "Sun Kil Buffoon" Snapes?
Jenn "Best New Tastemaker" Pelly
Marc "Not Mark" Hogan
KRIS "Meme Rap" EX
Jillian "they don't love you like I love you" Mapes
Kevin "who needs TMT anyways" Lozano

Will someone dethrone Kendrick Lamar’s 9.2 for AOTY?

OFFICIAL and accurate 2017 BNM Tally: 27
Nights since last BNM: 0

The most wonderful time of the night, every night, right now. Here it is, the nightly P4K thread. Time to get comfy.

>P4K Collection Rar (Over 300 deleted reviews, pics of every staff member, now slightly updated)
mega.nz/#!IkITCb5K!Nq3IGPLLNaGxaLZMiWRl0LF0ws77D_E4FO2eO4N1kwg

>Tonight's Top Stories
-This thread stands with Kesha eternally
-This thread hypes and supports DIIV, Jefre Cantu-Ledesma, Laurel Halo, and each & every poster here
-/p4k/ forever

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/mu/1498804774125.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just waiting for p4k to give jay-z the pan that vince should have gotten

This thread stands eternally with the Dar al-Pitchfork in its holy struggle against the kufar Fantonites and their crusader state of the Needle Drop.

daily reminder no white men have gotten a bnm this year.
this thread rejects the rape culture hysteria, etc.
tripfags not welcome.
p4k shill = gay black american: i.4cdn.org/mu/1498804774125.jpg

p4k shill's real name is daniel. he graduated from university of illinois champagne-urbana. he is 24. he is gay and black.

>Calvin Harris ends up getting the BNM

Last two digits is the score for 4:44

>brits
>white

But he's a Scot

why you always gotta split hairs, autismo bro.

FUCKIN' PANNED BOYS

Source???

hello. i am p4k shill. my real name is daniel. i am 24 years old. i graduated from uicu in 2015. i studied brazilian symbiotics and comp lit. i am fluent in portuguese. i can play the trumpet. badly. i work at a call center. i am gay. i have never been in love. i am probably an alcoholic.

it's true. I don't know if he's black though. this is what originally posted:

>hello. i am p4k shill. my real name is daniel. i am 24 years old. i graduated from uicu in 2015. i studied brazilian symbiotics and comp lit. i am fluent in portuguese. i can play the trumpet. badly. i work at a call center. i am gay. i have never been in love. i am probably an alcoholic.

sick dude, I use the archive too!

hello. i am p4k shill. my real name is danny. i am 25 years old. i graduated from uic in 2014. i studied chilean sociopolitics and comp lit. i am fluent in andalusian. i can play the piccolo. badly. i work at a shopping center. i am straight. i have been in love one time. i am probably a nicotine addict.

p4k shill is falling apart. he can't keep his lies straight.

not me btw

p4k shill, just tell us who you are. I'll tell you who I am. I'm a nobody from Rhode Island who's starting college in Washington soon.

thank god

>uicu
bleh

I am the real p4k shill.

nobody cares about you son

shill did go to uiuc btw.

shill, I know you did. Don't lie.

nobody cares about you son

>p4k shill goes to p4k fest every year. p4k is in in chicago. chicago is in illinois. uiuc is in illinois.
>p4k shill is a namefag. namefag is short for name faggot. gay. faggot. faggot. gay.
>p4k shill reports any use of the n-word. blacks ch*mp out at any mention of the n-word. p4k shill. black.

no one cares about you sun

NIGHTLY RUNDOWN
The Beach Boys 8.1 by Jesse Jarnow
Algiers 5.8 by Sheldon Pearce
Bill Orcutt 7.6 by Colin Joyce
White Suns 7.4 by Raymond Cummings

literally nothing i delayed fapping for this

I'm the real shill. I did go to UIUC. I was a physics major and wasted my undergrad in Loomis. Half the reason I picked UIUC is because I'm a huge American Football fan (I puked in the yard once). I will be at P4KFest this year.

>pitchfork

buy sell buy buy sell!

8.7, 7.6, 4.8, 9.7

global warming, rape, racism, global warming. 7.8, rape, racism, global warming, Adelle, 7.8, global warming....

UIUC makes me want to vomit.