Name a better hip-hop album released in the mid-2000s

Name a better hip-hop album released in the mid-2000s.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ9HUB6sC6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Easy.

The Cool.

Wouldn't say they're better... but:

Common - Be
Kanye - Late Registration
Masta Killa - No Said Date
Ghostface Killah - Pretty toney album
Murs - 3:16

>Ghostface Killah - Pretty toney album
>not fishscale or supreme clintele
btw OP its MM...FOOD or operation: DOOMSDAY.

doomsday was 99

my bad deltron 3030

Fucking garbage taste or bait. Can't tell.

So tired of seeing this shitty fucking album on this shitty fucking echo chamber of a board. fuck mad villain fuck his rap fuck his face fuck his goofy mask

50 was good tho

Ghostface Killah - Fishscale
Lupe Fiasco - The Cool
Kanye West - The College Dropout
Clipse - Hell Hath No Fury
The Roots - Game Theory
T.I. - King
Young Jeezy - Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101
Pharoahe Monch - Desire

I don't wanna type it again.
50 ain't good.

Supreme Clientele and Deltron 3030 were early 2000s

Get rich was the only good album he had. And it was great.

Why did you like it?

Many Men is great, it had great production, In The Club was a decade anthum

Food For Animals - Belly shits on this whole thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ9HUB6sC6I

I READ A BLOG A WHILE BACK BY ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF THIS white bmore-ish ASS GROUP CALLED "little brother" AND IN THE BLOG HE WAS EXPRESSING HIS OPINION AND FEELINGS ABOUT MOBB DEEP AND MYSELF IN PARTICULAR (PRODIGY) HE WROTE ABOUT HOW WE FELL OFF AND HOW UPSET HE WAS ABOUT IT. WELL LOOK HERE MEMBER FROM little brother YOU AND YA little GROUP NEVER FELL ON so YA NEVER EVEN GONNA EXPERIENCE FALLING OFF,,,,,YOU WILL NEVER BE AS RELEVANT, SELL AS MANY UNITS, OR EVEN BE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS PRODIGY OR MOBB DEEP SO DONT WASTE ANY MORE OF THE PEOPLE's TIME WITH YA ASSHOLE OPINONS.

>In The Club was a decade anthum
>Implying that wasn't one of the worst beats in hip hop history.

this
also this

It's fucking embarrassing desu

genelec & memphis reigns - scorpion circles
what is considered mid-2000s? 2002-2008?

also talib kweli's quality
the roots phrenology
jay z the black album

These
Also Fantastic Damage, Labor Days, Absence, Blazing Arrow, and maybe A Grand Don't Come for Free on a good day

get rich is fucking classic boy

Songs are too short. No substance

>Pretty toney album

album doesn't get nearly as much love as it should

All I want in my life is new shoes, mommy: the album

"Probably the most hyped debut album by a rap artist in about a decade, 50 Cent's Get Rich or Die Tryin' certainly arrived amid massive expectations. In fact, the expectations were so massive that they overshadowed the music itself -- 50 becoming more of a phenomenon than simply a rapper -- so massive that you had to be skeptical, particularly given the marketing-savvy nature of the rap world. Even so, Get Rich is indeed an impressive debut, not quite on the level of such landmark debuts as those by Biggie, Wu-Tang, or DMX -- but impressive nonetheless, definitely ushering in 50 as one of the truly eminent rappers of his era. The thing, though, is that 50 isn't exactly a rookie, and it's debatable as to whether or not Get Rich can be considered a true debut (see the unreleased Power of the Dollar and the Guess Who's Back? compilation). That debate aside, however, Get Rich plays like a blueprint rap debut should: there's a tense, suspenseful intro ("What Up Gangsta"), an ethos-establishing tag-team spar with Eminem ("Patiently Waiting"), a street-cred appeal ("Many Men [Wish Death]"), a tailor-made mass-market good-time single ("In da Club"), a multifaceted tread through somber ghetto drama (from "High All the Time" to "Gotta Make It to Heaven"), and finally three bonus tracks that reprise 50's previously released hits ("Wanksta," "U Not Like Me," "Life's on the Line") -- in that precise order. In sum, Get Rich is an incredibly calculated album, albeit an amazing one. After all, when co-executive producer Eminem raps, "Take some Big and some Pac/And you mix them up in a pot/Sprinkle a little Big L on top/What the f*ck do you got?" you know the answer. Give Em (who produces two tracks) and Dr. Dre (who does four) credit for laying out the red carpet here, and also give 50 credit for reveling brilliantly in his much-documented mystique -- from his gun fetish to his witty swagger, 50 has the makings of a street legend, and it's no secret"

2004-2007 pretty much

My favorite mid 2000s hiphop records