Sadwqfs

sadwqfs

How do I always find these threads. I don't even look for them I just pick one

I'd love to keep fagging it up with you homos but I have a dinner to go to so I'll leave you with my favorite ass.

As I was saying in the other thread I like cartoony but not too much.

If I get something more realistic, I'm kinda picky with it.

I know where you hid the body. You'll stay if you want it to stay hidden

Also I ALWAYS get dubs in fur threads. Guess I'm furry trash now

There's no body. You're crazy.
I really have to go. It's my dad and I haven't seen him in ages. Please just keep quiet. I'll make it up to you when I get back.

Faggot senses tingled in your panties

Who doesn't hate Boondock Saints?

comfy

Why didn't they cum in the tail?

It's harder to clean up.

Gay tentacles should happen more

homo

yoo

Kitty, I can close in 8 minutes.

sup baltimore negro

hooray!

listening to Candlemass
soup u faggoroni

I called this dude on craigslist about a beautiful 1977 2k camaro a few days ago but it was already sold

fffffuuuuuuu-
damn shame :c

legit

fokin hot!

he probably ruined his keyboard

you know this from experience?

I kinda do

not personally but I had a friend on cam cum onto his laptop accidentally and it ruined the keyboard. I on the other hand have spilled hot pocket cheese on mine, but the thick molten yellow "cheese" surprisingly did no damage.

nini league~
and keyboard user

>Eating hot pockets
If you wanted to eat something that tastes like dirt why didn't you just eat dirt?

Post MOAR BUTTS PLS

I keep seeing stuff about Marina Abramovic all over the place. Her retrospective was a couple of years ago so I'm surprised at this level of attention still being paid to her.

MORE BUTTS DAMNIT

"People in the beginning people were very shy and tender. They would give me a rose. Later on they would use scissors to cut my clothes. They would stick a piece of the rose in my stomach and everywhere on the body. They would take a knife and cut my neck to drink the blood. It was really crazy. And after six hours the guard came and said, 'Six hours is over.' so I started moving again. I become me. Half naked with blood all over and tears in my eyes. I look like hell. I moved towards the public, you know? Just to have contact. They ran away. All of them. And they could not confront me with being me now. With going out of performance structure."-Marina Abramovic on Rhythm 0

What does yгy mean? I don't speak Russian.

Post yours.