You come home and find your 8 year old son looking like this. what do you do?

you come home and find your 8 year old son looking like this. what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
twitter.com/90sTechnoQuotes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Ask that whore wife of mine why she spent so much getting his make up done because GOD DAMN if SHE could make herself look like that, I wouldn't need my tinder account!

Bleach his hair, scrub that shit off his face and tell him not to be a faggot

"Honey
Get the jumper cables"

wtf why would you turn your xbox? im confused

bend him over the arm of the couch and fuck his little ass.

abort it

there it is

put a fluoride filter on the house

Respect and support him

Call xer by gender neutral pronouns and encourage whatever life choices xe wants to make. Then laugh when the little failure gets depressed, chops his dck off and kills himself at 19

Compliment him on the makeup job, assure him that I love him, and beat the living shit out of anyone who looks at him cross-eyed.

Turn "360"
are you retarded?

This

You've been here at least a week and you've never heard that joke?

>son

So my daughter decided to be a tomboy?

no, i guess its pretty situational

newfag

Kill it

nailed it

Beat him with a garden hose until my arm gets tired

>dat pic

kek. Whatever happened to Madison anyway.

Kys

this

Would OP like the same answer I gave when he made this post last night?

Trollception

found the actual dad here

Careful with that edge, kid.

strip him naked to make sure hes not taking those tranny pills. proceed from there

maybe test his asshole's resistance to make sure no ones been fucking the gay into him

be proud that my son is negasonic teenage warhead

Tell him to knock that shit off and wait until he is an adult. 99% sure when he does grow up he'll have changed his mind and he'll thank me for not letting him fuck up the rest of his life.

fuck his boipucci

Was just about to say this when the page updated

Put on The Cure and give him a poetry book

get him the love he is crying for. especially from behind.

We'll play cave explorer cause he's a brave young boy who's sexually aware enough to know what it is to be a girl.

I'll support him no matter what.
I'll give him cat ears, a fox tail butt plug, a leash, help him to put on a chastity device, and then begin to be a really nice daddy to him.

ask him for tips because that makeup on on fleek

Beat the gay out of him

post about it on the internet. i'm milking the fuck out of this for some easy lgbt money.

Hire an Exorcist ASAP.

Make cash from her
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

twitter.com/90sTechnoQuotes

How many sandniggers are on Sup Forums?

>her

Seems like he wants to be a drag queen, not a tranny.

She's cute I wanna smash that boipucci

Tell him that he is a disgrace to all the semen stored away in my testes, put him up for adoption and have another attempt at making a child. Give the upgrade everything he needs in order to succeed in life and then send pictures of his success to the faggy individual I used to call son.

Kill him. Start over. Hope for non-pervert offspring.

Just die, faggot.

New much?

I would lick his yummy arse!

This is what christfags actually believe

Newfag detected

Tell him he has 10 years to move out...

I lolled.

8yo daughter would get a fucking smack for wearing makeup like that. 8yo son would get a fucking powerbomb

Summer is here

is powerbomb code for hard dicking?

I lolled

2 words:

>Hitler Youth

i'm sorry but if you're a boy this age and dress like this, it's open season on your asshole, because it's likely you've already had it fucked before anyway.

And what healthy adults believe as well.

Fleek if youre a fucking pimp wizard...wait...I guess youre right

Kill him and bury his body in a shallow grave

rape his ass and then tell him to stop being a faggot

You're a mistake
/Thread

*In multiple shallow graves

Here, u fixed it for (You)

I'd say dam boy your make up on fleek and probably encourage him to do it more because I'm not a judgemental homofobe cunt like yall are

(((You)))

Unfortunately you're probably right. "Kill it because it's different" is a common belief among retards.

honestly not give a shit, he will leave behind a
fad like that without me saying a work
its about maturity, and he will mature one day.
If I revolt then he will go and get support which
will only make it worse. If you dont give a fuck
fads like this wont look so interesting and rebellious
so your kid wont turn out a faggot

Make him rake the yard.

Beat it the masculinity back into him.

is it true that all gay couples are pedophiles?

Put him up for adoption

MORE

This may be the best way to handle it.

>Daddy, don't I look pretty?
>...Go rake the yard.

newfag

newfag

everyone on Sup Forums is retarded. get used to it, you must be one too if you are here

Get a refund

I feel like this would work. He would stop wearing makeup if he got kicked in the stomach every time he put it on. He would get tough and angry which would raise his test levels. A few years and he is 14, tough, angry, and wants to fuck girls to prove he isn't a fag. Gets some pussy and thinks "wow I am so glad I'm not a fag, thanks dad".

Look up Madison Nicole Lee for more of the Asian one and a few pics with friends. No idea about the others.

At least they have one good law, right?

Turn 400 gradians and walk away.

same

then proceed to let the neighborhood bully beat the shit out of him
>what did we learn son?

I'm athiest

/thread

No, its a biologically inferior being that is not needed in a declining population society.

Congratulate the lad on his makeup skills. They're better than most of the makeups shotgun applications I've seen.

I don't care how athi you are. Wait, what's athi mean?

How is it objectively biologically inferior? And declining population? Nigger, what world do you live on?

Kick him in the balls tell that he is a complete girl now and send him to france

They have less or no children, therefore their genome isn't passed on leading to a lack of genetic diversity.

England.

I'm not seeing how that makes it inferior. Are mules inferior to donkeys/horses? In ways yes, in ways they're superior. You asserted it as an individual is inferior, and that's BS. As for genetic diversity I assume you encourage white Britbongs to mate with all the sandniggers/asians/etc? Although one must ask, do we really need more fucking people?