YLYL BREAD

YLYL BREAD

That's fucking amazing. We need to adopt this quality German technology like we did during WW1.

Not funny that's a hack line.

That's like saying "Is your refrigerator running? Well then you'd better go catch it."

Is this a private chat on facebook between two 14 year olds or Sup Forums I can't tell right now.

Lost hard. Edgy kids make me kek every tiem

Lel

lol

WOW that's the most unfunny joke maybe ever. Usually 9/11 jokes are pretty safe and easy to land but this is just literal with no clever twist or gag. You should be ashamed for not deleting this let alone saving/making it at one point.

fucking genius

Well your mom

Kek

No your mom. She should have had an abortion. Very much your mom and not my mom at the moment. Let's stick to the issue here.

This couldn't work well at all.

Firstly those blades are extremely bendable and for them to cut properly they need to be held in a U bend by the safety razor for rigidity. A loose blade may slice but will not pierce.

Secondly the sign is taped up completely which means to remove it you have to go for the edges of the tape, not tear into the paper.

It would have very little chance of a minor injury normally but its design also prevents that injury. This is a poorly thought out false flag.

I'm sure there are some dads on a hotmail email chain in 2001 that would find these funny.

Then fill the blades with aids and stuff

Half the people in this thread dont even know what hotmail or an email chain is dude.

They're 15 my man

You will lose my dude. Watch this:

>why did the chicken cross the road?
>because OP is a faggot

In the future there will be flying cars and... you know how this goes.

Fucking this.

As much as I love the idea of somebody slicing their hands to hell trying to rip down a sticker they don't like, as soon as I finished reading this and looked at the actual pic I was wondering how the hell anyone would cut themselves on this.

I legit couldn't figure it out until described ripping it off from top to bottom, which is just completely retarded when they're clearly taped up there side to side.

T. 16 year old

Wait, hold the fuck up.
>dad
>2001
>hotmail
>15 yr olds

Which one is it? It's awesome how both ends of this butt hurt spectrum are fagging around in full force

But it's true. You were born too late to enjoy the internet during the early 2000s where stupid like you posted would be considered funny.

I bet you think Dane Cook is hilarious too you fuckin loser

>dads

Fuck off back to fageddit you gook beast.

why cant it be both dads and their underage sons shitposting

you got a problem with me and kid bonding you fucking sack of shit? I will beat the life out of you

so make the thread good, you have the power

My comedy pallete is much too refined for dane cook.
I prefer Louis CK making stupid voices and talking about his old man genitalia

You wanna get drinks sometime?

The concept of anonymous is lost on you

Bring it you fucking runt. I've dealt with trained special ops before most of you faggots are just drone flying pansys
ill fuckin hit a guy with glasses

then fuck your wife

If by drinks you mean killing myself, I'll consider it, then eat an entire 50 piece McNuggets dipped in lard and lose consciousness.

BRING IT THE FUCK ON OLD MAN

You need to leave, this isn't the website for you

took such old b8

ut eter

Are trolling or am I retarded? Am I calling for the "I took the bait" bait?

You mean v8 you fuckin tard
jesus christ what does tomato juice have to do with anything you fuckin lanky treehugger pussy

This threat is shit. I seriously doubt anyone could laugh except at the shitfest this thread has become.

Worst YLYL in Sup Forums history.

Falling* god damn it

What the fuck is this?

KEK'd I lost from this post...

Truly, now that you have arrived, it is the worst thread in the history of Sup Forums. Even in anonymity, you're still that person everyone tries really hard to avoid. >Abandon thread.

>Begin the countdown.

>Sup Forums is shut down forever.

lol you win

It's over your head, kiddo, don't try too hard to understand it. Find some bananas to post, or something.

Alright, you fucking autistic little piece of excrement. You've had your fun. You've shit up the entire thread, you've autistically screeched at yourself and successfully baited droves of anons into attempting to actually reason with you.

Are you happy? Does your life feel like it has some fucking form of meaning now? Sitting there with your shitty Walmart-bought foldout chair quivering under your immense weight, your disgusting fat rolls hanging off the sides and exuding a disgusting odor of sweat, semen, and fungus, smearing your keyboard you got from Goodwill that's missing the Y and L keys with Cheeto dust and pubic hair that collects under your fingernails since you never wash your hands after you furiously masturbate to futashit, does it feel like your fucking life has meaning now?

Does the light coming from the cheap Acer laptop your mom bought you so you'd stop fucking whining about "missing the chan" that illuminates her basement and the ratty sleeping bag in the corner strewn with chip wrappers and empty Mountain Dew cans give your life meaning? Do you wake up every day and decide not to end your worthless, virgin, disgusting, overweight, neckbearded existence because you know you can look forward to another day of flooding threads on Sup Forums with the same amount of loathing you commonly direct at yourself every time you look in a mirror that's big enough to hold your gargantuan reflection?

You make me fucking sick. Kill yourself.

Fucking saved. Thank you user.

summerfags' idea of ylyl in a nutshell

Kek

ahhhh

>recognized

Bump with nothing

>i have a hotmail email that I still use

go back to 9gag, summerfag

no

The tape is there because it was a safe way to remove the sticker, it was not there originally. There seems to even be blood on the sticker where someone messed up and tried to take it off without using the tape.

do you sell Krabby Patties, and Krabby Patty accessories?

Fu

I bet >736777777 will be lame

>mfw leftists were rustled about this
>mfw leftists started doing this too
Wew

Shit get

Fkn ready for your chump ass

They'll see when Islam takes over. Allahu akbar!

This is also b8
Also GTFO Newfag