Low points in life are the worst

Low points in life are the worst.

>Turning 21 in 4 days
>No friends, no party, probably gonna sit at home and smoke weed by myself and my parents will get me an ice cream cake
>Messaged a girl happy birthday I used to date last summer and she never responded
>9/10 chance I'm gonna commit suicide by vehicle accident (long story how I presume that one)

The ruts in life suck. Guess it's up to you to pull yourself out though. Spill what's on your mind user's.

Other urls found in this thread:

watch.flat4free.com
youtube.com/watch?v=NjGUrrDcUVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate niggers.

How did you end up with no friends?

I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing.
>Average looking guy
>Problems making friends when younger but grew up and it became easy
>have Like 5 good friends
>Have a girlfriend who I want to be with very much
>She's madly in love with me and I'm happy
>Have a few other girls not as good looking as my gf
>See them as pieces of meat
>manipulate them as I wish
>have cheated multiple times
>I realize it's a problem but I never stop
>My biggest fear is hurting her
I honestly have a problem. I know I love her because she's the only person who has made me feel like this yet I think with my dick. I want to die.

I have "friends". I don't have real friends, which sounds like a bitch thing to say but to summarize it. If I ever needed to call someone for help I would have no one but immediate family that would actually come. I'm extremely introverted, and dropped out of high school trying to deal with anxiety and depression leaving any social circles behind me essentially. My co-workers are 30+ so I can only be such good of friends with them.

Is the pic you?

Welcome to the real world.

Damn..I have a feeling you're right. I always seem to tell myself to care less. But it always swings back around to me telling myself that me as a person wants to believe that there's more happiness and fulfillment in this life thing.

You have more going on then you realize man. Pussy comes and goes but a chick you fall in love with and actually want to be around is rare.

there is no happiness in the real world op, you just gotta keep your meaningless and stupid mediocre life until you die, and in the end, isn't what this is all about?

My girlfriend doesn't give a damn about me anymore, she's put on weight, basically never has sex with me and sleeps all day. She only get up to talk to her friends on the phone or go out with them. Can't leave cos I have 2 kids with her. I'm totally miserable...

Where ya from?

North Jersey.

I'm making more of an effort than before to stop. The big problem is that one of the girls I was affiliated with could possibly spill my dirty secret effectively making my biggest fear a reality. For now, I try my best to be a good boyfriend and hope that someone doesn't contact her and tell her how much of a piece of shit I am.

This is a normal life all you have to do is enjoy it

Was really hoping ya would Chicago
I just suggest you go out to a bar or something man.

my worst fear, got a girlfriend for almost 5 years, im 25 and she be talking about babys and marriage while im hardly working and half studying man, im up for advices though, feels like a long term marriage, i get sex around once a week, if im lucky twice but as i said im 25 im not in that age yet (not a loser btw so dont tell me i should be happy with what i got!) what im used to is a relationship where we fuck maybe 3 tines a week nut as i said its been a while so i actually feel trapped

I hear ya man..Just rolling with the punches I guess. I need to learn how to stop stressing over things, until I do that I really can't move forward in life I feel like.
Yeah the bar wouldn't be a bad idea, I unfortunately would go into it with the mindset of meeting new people and wind up sipping a beer in the corner by myself until I leave, and that's the sad truth.

17 and knowing my depression is only gonna get worse

I've being with mine for 9 years, I'm 29 and she's 25. We went from having (good) sex almost everyday and the occasional threesome etc to having good sex once every couple of months and the rest of the sex is the worst imaginable. I literally hate my life and if I didn't have kids I'd leave in a heartbeat.

Turning 21 and smoking weed? That is the top of the pyramid. It doesn't get any better than that. I hate to burst your bubble, but it's one long downhill slide from there. Enjoy the summit of Everest for the brief moment you are on it because you are probably gonna die in a storm on the way down.
Also, happy birthday....

Fucking. A.

Idk, I'm 30 and life is great. 21 was way worse. I dicked around for years working shitty jobs and fucking sluts as often as possible. Decided I should probably do something with my life and went to college at 26. Got out 3 years later. Got a job, place, money to have fun with, and even more sluts. Every fetish and fantasy I have had is fulfilled and now I just chill, vidya, date, bang, bro out, etc.

Life is what you make of it. Don't have kids and don't get married is my only advice. I was lucky though and was always pretty outgoing even through the depressive bouts. Keep ya head up anons

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

watch.flat4free.com

Honestly, there's no reason you can't be friends with people who are older than you, hell some of them probably smoke weed too. Just find common ground.

Same, homeschool was a bad idea.

OP Don't

Usually I don't bother posting on these threads I just like to lurk but this really got to me. Just 3 days ago a really good familly friend of mine drove her car off a cliff because she felt the same way. She thought no one cared about her, even though she had plenty. Her problem was that she just didn't look, I am sure there are people that would love to be your friend. Please don't hurt others by being selfish, I think it's terrible and no one should have to go through it. Please consider changing your mind buddy, and stay strong.

Are you in your 20s? Honestly, sounds like a normal 20s for most dudes. Try your best not to hurt her and in a few years you'll have it all out of your system and be ready to settle down. I used to do the same thing but now I'm 37, married for 5 years, and never cheated on her.

nigger

That's fucking stupid and you know it OP.

Wow. 21 and your life is not how you thought it'd go huh? Join the club. That's why you start making moves to further yourself in whatever way possible. Don't be an asshole and kill yourself. (This is coming from someone who has been there before)

Sad you don't have friends to spend your bday with you? In your freetime you need to go places where you can meet new people. Find places that you could find like-minded people at. Concerts, Bars, Sports venues, Strip clubs. I don't fucking know you but take your pick.

So some bitch won't respond? So? She doesn't owe you shit and you need to look out for yourself like that in these situations. When you find the right person they WILL give a shit.

This isn't the 1700's, the life expectancy isn't 30 years old. Fucking do something healthy for yourself.

just go to get your first legal drink

if you feel like talking to somebody you encounter, do it, but go with the expectation of talking to nobody except the bartender to order

It wouldn't be a deliberate decision. I ride motorcycles and I ride in control, but push myself on the streets where you don't have the best odds of not seriously fucking yourself up or dying. It's more that I would be completely content dying doing it, which means for the first time in my life I noticed I stopped feeling that boundary of safety that I used to which is pretty shitty when I think about it. Probably at this point it feels like the only thing I have in my life that really truly gives me joy no matter how corny it sounds, it's just my thing but I genuinely fear I'm gonna end up in the newspaper one day.

Furthermore, youtube.com/watch?v=NjGUrrDcUVs

Thank you for the advice, user.

If you cannot find something to live for, find something to die for. Are you white?

Happy early bday Sup Forumsro. I was in your shoes recently. I just want you to remember that things can never get better if you don't give them the chance to. Stay strong

So you like adrenaline then. Find other bikers? Skydivers/base jumpers? Shoot guns? Go up on stage in front of a bunch of people and speak? Find something that gives you a rush. That's your key in all of this.

You don't even fully know yourself yet so try things you haven't done. Don't become content and don't sit around watching life pass and feeling bad for yourself. Nobody can pick you up like you can pick yourself up. No girl, no friends, nobody is going to fill that gap.

Just trust me on this one.

Dude, go on a road trip with your bike. Pick a place you have never been and take a week off. It gives you time to think, and get away from any other stress you might have back home.

Or, get a plane ticket to some exotic place and try and conquer it in your own way. I've always wanted to visit the Amazon for it's sheer beauty and viciousness.

>turning 20 in three months
>was going to take a break this semester from community college cuz my depression was worsening from long distance relationship falling apart
>decide one more before i work
>relationship dies in a display of self-hatred and recluse from caring about myself
>grades fell and can no longer receive financial aid
>games bring me no joy, hanging with friends is temporary joy
>of about 10 people i associate with since hs ended, i hate most characteristics of two of them
>only about 3 of them i can engage in serious conversation
>still haven't called behavioral therapist
>really wanted to die tonight so i started doing chores ive postponed about a week now
>the only career i actually enjoy is medical, no way i believe in myself enough to get there, will not settle for nurse
>trying to think of a way to live long enough to where i dont disappoint my mom, but also dont drive myself to suicide until after she's dead

Appreciate it dude. It's all just a series of highs and lows I guess.
Fuckin' A man. I appreciate the words.
I've legitimately thought about doing this. I know being in peaceful seclusion would clear my head up. I have a feeling I'd enjoy out exploring the world as well and I always seem to tell myself now is the time of my life to do it. When my old man retires I'd love to travel the world with him on bikes, it's something him and I have talked about doing since I was a kid, it's thoughts like that, that keeps me going.

The same goes to you. Last post before I go to bed.

When I was 19 I wanted to go into Biomedical engineering but I'm not great at math. I kept forcing it, making myself miserable and wasting money.

At 20 I wanted to do Electrical engineering, same problem.

I dropped out, said fuck you to my therapist, and did some soul searching. It's honestly alot better now. This has been one of the most interesting years of my life (Almost 22 now)

There are so many things you can do for medical and don't have to be a doctor. Don't even try with that "settling to be a nurse" thing. Fucking try it, I dare you, it's not easy. You have so much competition it's not even funny.

When I graduated HS I had a ton of friends. Now? I have about five friends and the rest are aquantinces. One of my friends is most likely a sociopath. You're always going to have shit you dislike about someone and it goes both ways.

It'll work out my dude.