What's Sup Forums on tonight?

What's Sup Forums on tonight?

General drug thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pH6JbbVSYEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vitamins C and K.

K

That coke looks fucking fire as fuck. You don't live in Northern Indiana do you? Lol

Kratom.
How bout that?

It is.

Depression

What's this? LSD?

Same

Yep. Tried a tiny drop tonight. Also a little mdma.

Alpha bay?

Lars?

hope for a better life but knowing that I am also squandering the life I was given. and that upsets me to a point where I believe that it would be better for a bullet to reach my brain... but also meth

edible weed, joint and weed vape

>Alpha bay
>Lars
What are these referring to? I was handed a 3/4 full vial after a show by a stranger that insisted I take his vial. The Molly was also kicked down. I play in a band and often get handouts.

3-FPM, shit's pretty fuckin cash.

I tried very very pure yayo last summer (relative to what I've otherwise become accustomed to over the last 3 years) and holy FUCK. Made me question every other time I did "coke".

Was so good that it actually set the bar for coke far too high and now I can't touch the stuff anymore cause nothing I try matches the quality of that one.

Chikin

nm hbu

Just stoned tonight, but extracted some DMT recently and I'm pretty damn happy with the results.

umm i dk probably something maybe

who actually sits in their room and does drugs lmao. bunch o losers.

at least go to a club/festival and peak with your mates

I can't wait to steal my nans pension money and get some ket for me and the lads at Ibiza

>club

I feel bad for everyone that does anything besides smoke weed or drink while on Sup Forums or most of the internet for that matter. It's wasteful. All other substances are best enjoyed socially in my opinion.

Smoking some weed and listening to Blondie.

Anyone ever experienced a Benadryl trip? I tried it a while back. Most terrifying thing I've ever experienced. If you eat over 20 Benadryl you are guaranteed to have a real life nightmare like experience. I saw spiders everywhere, the room changed colors, and there was a lingering feeling of pure terror. I don't recommend unless you're looking to test the limits of your psyche.

Morphine pills and hating life

Jesus, fuck that.

ME! rightnow and lots of time before. i actually like it, but most people dont.

Could someone explain how many 15 mg morphine pills will kill me without waking up and puking all over the place first

Yeah?
Try Opiates.
You don't need any friends, which is just as well.
Oxy is quite nice.

Was gonna do some MDMA but my drugbro is out for the weekend and he's kinda pissed at his provider. Oh well, guess I'll wait until next weekend.

just about to smoke another bowl and listen to some music, unsure of what to listen to though.

OP is fag

ya not for everyone, but i think people should at least try it once

Dude something is seriously wrong with your head if you enjoy it. I still have fucked up flashbacks from the couple of times I did it. It's the only way I know to experience a nightmare in real life in real time. Except for maybe an acid trip that goes super south.

Gabapentin
Shit night so far tbh

Ok, 1 hour before take DXM and phenergen, both OTC. Drink these with grapefruit juice. After 1 hour eat the morphine, crush them first; if you have enough to OD, you will! very low chance of waking up with that combo.

Bangin coke n vodka

Enough weed to get an elephant stoned.

>he likes something i dont like
>hurr dur you must be a retard duurp
it's all subjective

Ran out of weed and don't drink, so I'll probably go down to my garage and get a can of starter fluid and have a great night on heptane/ether.

It'll put me to sleep at least.

Resin

Kill me

Or maybe it'll kill me first. Who knows

Seratonin syndrome is one hell of a way to go.

Jesus Christ you don't drink but you use inhalants? The fuck nigger

I was took a shit ton of subs, didn't even die just woke up a few hours later and had a 30 minute conversation with someone who wasn't even there. Pretty trippy.

So Mucinex and allergy meds?

ever since the last time I did acid I've felt like everything is really "dreamlike" not really sure how to explain it, does this go away ever or not it's been 2 months

youtu.be/pH6JbbVSYEc

It does go away. How much did you drop?

I literally do anything except drink and GHB.

Those are the only two things that I feel genuinely change my actions to the point I can't trust myself if I take too much. The thought of not remembering something I've done strikes fear in me.

Also, I'm a prolific drug driver, and the police only alcohol breath test, they don't drug test on the roadside so it's a practical thing as well.

fuck you guys this thread needs moar tits

Me too brah!

make me do all the work you faggots

it was a tab and a half of some gel tabs, not sure of the exact dosage

You'll be fine bro. If you didn't enjoy the trip, try to set up another trip with better circumstances and an environment you can thrive in. That could help the dream state you're in clear up

yeah I was thinking it was because that trip got randomly scary (lol) for like an hour. Acid is pretty annoying to get around here though, thanks dude

It does. But you need to integrate your new understanding of reality into your neurolinguistic programming. You are a good person and will be fine...

thank you bill murray

Checked
And I did too much jimson weed/ devil's weed. Look it up, I dare you. Everyone freaks out. I survived and it took 3 years to get back to where I was. Even now, I'll never be the same, but not in a bad way. I know things...
Be good...

The power of christ

just skimmed some first time stories on erowid I'll pass on that man lol