Based Swain

Other urls found in this thread:

medinstitute.org/2016/08/the-consequences-of-heterosexual-anal-sex-for-women/
cancer.org/cancer/anal-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/risk-factors.html
hekint.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/instantaneous-death-from-air-entering.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretty gay tbqh

i fucking hate when peoples reaction to good things happening is "about time"

germany didn't legalize gay marriage? i could've sworn they did already. Whatever dont give a shit about gay rights they could be slaves for all i care

>implying gay sodomy is good

no it did not. civil unions were a thing but not same-sex marriage. We still have Switzerland, Austria, Italy and like all of Eastern Europe to go.

In this case I think its warranted
There are so many more important issues that get eclipsed because some countries just can't solve this simple af issue.

hows middle school going

How so? Literally Brazil and South Africa have legalized same-sex marriage. Germany is embarrassingly late.

I'd rather the people vote on that kind of thing.
>We still have Switzerland, Austria, Italy and like all of Eastern Europe to go.
eastern europe is poor son, they give less of a shit about gay marriage than us currently. In fact the only group of people to care about gay marriage is white people from first world countries.

also civil unions are basically the same thing as a marriage except without what? the name? I dont understand the fascination of wanting it? Are the benefits different?

>he disagrees with cultural marxism, hence he must be in middle school!

medically sodomy is bad for your health, like really bad. It brings disease to you and the person involved, tears skin and ruptures veins, and it can mess up the lining of your colon. There's a reason why it brings pain and you cant do it without lubricant.

>Are the benefits different?
In America (and even then this could be on a state by state basis) it is, no idea about Europe

I honestly don't know. I know here in the US it is very different. Marriage has become more of a legal agreement than merely a union between two people who love each other. Depriving someone of marriage is literally depriving them of legal benefits here.

>>he's acting like a middle schooler, he's probably a middle schooler desu
ftfy

It's not like gay people are actually going to settle down anyway

ive never seen a gay married couple, is that weird? I live in newark and am not a shut in, i just never saw a married gay couple

I've only seen celebrities do it, and especially old ones (Elton John, Ian McKellen)

If you aren't a straight-edge vegan with a strict exercise regimen, get off your fucking soap box. Sodomy is a fucking minuscule health dent compared to the shit that passes as acceptable here. Shit, man, a lifetime of eating steak is worse for your colon than gay sex, but you don't see me going vegetarian.
You can't cut out all pleasurable things in life to make it safer.

lol okay

Newark is fucking awful. I see old gay men that look like William Basinski all the time here in the city.

well can you tell if someone is married just by looking at them or something?
I think rufus wainwright has a husband

besides, wasn't challenging social conventions the whole pointy of being gay? why become a parody of the bourgeoisie family with a fucking gay poodle dog instead of a child? that's like really fucking gay man. nothing wrong with sucking dick, i've sucked quite a few myself, but you gotta have some dignity man

lol where did this talk about sodomy come from?

if done correctly and with a healthy regular partner the risks are negligible.

this.

but the real question remains: why did swain delete their first album off bandcamp?

>old gay men that look like William Basinski

why does this sentence make me laught so much

>you're just going to ignore the fact that you can still get AIDS even if you use a condom.
also bacterial infections, ass cancer caused by HPV and fecal incontinence. You can tell me a lot of things but you cannot tell me anal is safe

medinstitute.org/2016/08/the-consequences-of-heterosexual-anal-sex-for-women/

>correlation means causation
really jimbles my wimbles

What's good about this?

meanwhile Texas is trying to decouple same-sex marriage from the legal benefits of marriage on the grounds of "muh states rights"

gotta love america

>Receptive anal intercourse also increases the risk of anal cancer in both men and women, particularly in those younger than 30. Because of this, men who have sex with men have a high risk of this cancer.
its caused by HPV and anal warts but whatevs.
cancer.org/cancer/anal-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/risk-factors.html

That's provided one of you HAS AIDs or HPV, which is a promiscuity problem, not a sodomy problem
Also, with modern medication, you can lower someone's viral load to the point that they can safely have unprotected sex with someone and not pass on HIV
I wouldn't recommend chancing it, but it's possible now, which is just fucking wild
Also, fecal incontinence is only a problem very late in life unless you're an anal athlete
The only real threat you posted is bacterial infections, to which I say wet wipes
Fuck off m8, anal's fine, and even it's not AS safe as regular sex, a post-sex cigarette still does more damage than the sex
Can't be afraid to live

we're all part of the same group of paranoid bipedal chucklefucks

why do THESE chucklefucks have to make it so shit

>AIDS
>HPV

that's why I said "healthy regular partner".

>You can tell me a lot of things but you cannot tell me anal is safe

Almost no human activity is 100% safe, if you think about it (eating, traveling, having sex, even straight sex...)

Gay marriage is like that annoying kid at school that you don't want to play with because he's not part of your crew and he doesn't understand the game, but the teacher forces you to let him play because she feel sorry for him and he just ends up fucking everything up.

I'll assume straight marriage is the normal kids? If so, what does gay marriage fuck up?

>Can't be afraid to live
>getting a plonker up your pipe is "living"

supporting gay marriage is normie tier by this point, OPPOSING gay marriage on the other hand... now that's what I call hip

the game

i always felt sorry for that kid, even though i didn't really want to talk to them or anything

you just explained what the appeal of the alt-right was in 2016, congrats

If you aren't even willing to stick a finger up your ass I feel sorry for you, but my point wasn't that you have to get fucked up the ass specifically. My point was that, relative to anal, I can find as many or more dangerous aspects to your favorite activity, and if you're really as much of a pussy as you're implying gay men should be, you shouldn't do whatever that thing is. You can find dangerous shit about literally anything.

>You can find dangerous shit about literally anything
Not slow sensual sexual intercourse in the missionary position with your virgin wife.

>torn hymens
>condoms break, and pregnancies have TONS of threats of their own
>air bubbles can rarely make their way into a woman's uterus and kill her
>all STDs, some of which don't always show any symptoms
>sharing body fluids with anyone ALWAYS poses a biohazard risk
It's sex, did you even try to pick a safe activity?

Reminder to report poltards and tumblrinas. Politics is not relevant to a music board.

human sexuality was a mistake

>>torn hymens
they're suppose to do that
>pregnancies have TONS of threats
pregnancy isn't sex
>>all STDs
>from your virgin wife
>>sharing body fluids with anyone ALWAYS poses a biohazard risk
only if they're ill

It's true. The fact that people immediately get the urge to pee after sex to clean themselves of all the crap that could cause infections is proof that it's a really shitty setup.
Fun as fuck though, I ain't gonna stop.

>they're supposed to do that
No they're not. They can without too much trouble, but blood is a biohazard, and slight injuries can ALWAYS get infected.

And I know pregnancy isn't sex, but it's the reason sex exists, and it's ALWAYS a possibility with any sexual activity between men and women. My point is that the long list of women who died of pregnancy complications were almost all a direct result of standard vaginal intercourse, you can't separate the two.

>virgin wife
Who knows if she got someone else's blood in a cut or did heroin? You sure don't, because judging by the value you place on traditionalism, she definitely wouldn't tell you.

>only if they're ill
First of all, not true, second of all, have your standards for disease transmission suddenly changed? The other person's health didn't matter when you were sperging about anal warts, AIDS, and HPV.

>>torn hymens
okay
>>condoms break, and pregnancies have TONS of threats of their own
a condom breaking is also a threat to anal sex, its actually drastically more unsafe with anal sex
>>air bubbles can rarely make their way into a woman's uterus and kill her
i need a source on this mate because thats funny
>>all STDs, some of which don't always show any symptoms
unless of course you're promiscuous or extremely unlucky
>>sharing body fluids with anyone ALWAYS poses a biohazard risk
post them

Gay people are fucking cancer

I wish we could round them all up for a hanging

hekint.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/instantaneous-death-from-air-entering.pdf
It's rare and honestly probably the funniest way to die