New trap thread

new trap thread

I wanna rip those socks off

Does you shave every day?

what up

please post more, that chastity cage is sexy af

muh dick, as always lol

I love when traps or sissies are in chastity. Shows how submissive they are..

It's the next best thing to actual castration

Oi

Me now beautiful

nice tush, can I drill it?

dawww you're too kind ^_^

From the old thread :)

Hmm the old thread got deleted real quick... Well this was my reply to the person asking why Im nit on hormones yet:

>I'm extremely submissive and I guess its more like a sissy thing, to do it for someone else, to became a cute girl for a guy. I'm always dreaming I would find some dom guy who wants to help me with it and that I could move in with him and just start a new life from the beginning, buy and wear girls clothes, start the hormones, get castrated. Especially the castration I think is something Im very interested in and its so exciting to think about and it would be awesome to have it done, but I also want to do it for someone, i.e. do it to show my submission to them and devotion of being a girl, somehow it feels waste if I do it purely for myself, someone else needs to enjoy it too.. I dont know it sounds weird.

Any trap for kik?

castration sucks, because you want them to keep their balls because what once was one of their best sources of pleasure now is their most intense source of frustration.

stagnant testosterone will drive you crazy

>trying to cut your dick.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! be a sissy faggot with a cute dick, dont cut it off.

Remember, Cocaine blocks serotonin receptors in the brain.

she need to quit the drug.

I would love to play with you and worship your feet

Damn, I'm a fuckin sucker for pierced nips.

You're also sexy as fuck.

thoughts?

white dicks or black dicks?

Den toes look yummy

There is clothing in the way.
Spread that boipussy.

only white dicks, sorry if that doesn't apply to you
it keeps them nice and sensitive :3 nips are fun to bounce around
I try to cum on my feet each night, its always fun to have a nice slick layer of cum on your toes after a good fap :3

I wanna push you to the wall, fuck your round butt so hard, watch you spray everything you've got in your ballsack all over the wall and then force you to lick what's left of it

Still hard from that thread...

wew racist!.

Nah, i have a big pink pale dick.

Yes please, I'm devoid of all the cock I need right now

I'd gun on your feet every night I came right now just thinking about it

kinky I love that! :3
Well glad i can help :3

this is so perverse, wrong and hot at the same time

white cawks are best :)
scandalous! i love the thought of others cumming thinking lewd ideas of me

>it keeps them nice and sensitive

So I bet getting em sucked is a blast. Any full frontal?

Would fuck with/10

Oc

Nice bot thread.

As luck would have it I have a white dick.
You anywhere near the New England area?

That's a face I'd like to see from my lap

My white cock

tell me you need cocks because you're a slut

Do you wea those panties like a normal outfit?
Are shaved?

my ass

brb, time to fap

You've helped so much alraedy

Proper lenscap nice

what happens if I squeeze your balls?

ugh I have assmarks from sitting naked on my seat

would let you leave lipstick marks on my cock/10

Yes and yes, I do need me panties tho

Castration is just the removal of the testicles
Penectomy is removal of just the penis
Nullification is removal of everything.

To be honest I am extremely interested in all, just thinking of it gives me immense pleasure and I imagine it would be even better for the dom, seeing his little girl lose his old source of pleasure.

I do understand though that the penis is a major attraction in a sissy and I do love sissies with cute cocks. Thats why I was thinking of castration only, the cock is still there as a decoration, just no testosterone, so estrogen works more reliably and no sperm, so cum will be clear.

I see your point too... I can see how a dom would want to see their sissy girl frustrated from the pleasure she can never get.. Maybe penectomy only then? The hormones are still there to make you super horny, but the penis is gine so the only way to release it is to learn to cum from master fucking your ass. Thats lovely thought too, only the master can release your tension. But female hormones also make you horny and keep your sex drive up, just as with real girls.. So I dont know, but I still kinda want to experience castration, it would be amazing to have a gdo it to me

I'm super glad :))
Then you'd get to dom my butt :3

Are you a dutchfag?

I hope you didn't get a splinter in your butt

Yeah, but you will have a great time with your dick and a prostate orgasm. without the dick or ball all is missing.

Thanks I think?

Cute butthole/10

That seems appropriately uncomfortable for a sissy slut ;)

Keep posting, you are making me very hard

No, gladly
I'm glad ;)

Kik?

Kik me: chubbynew

Haha :) Yeah it is, but I'd love to experience it so badly...!
That dress is beautiful! And so is the girl!
How is it all missing? Prostate has nothingnto do with the penis or balls. Balls only produce testosterone, which is replaced by estrogen, and sperm, which is comoletely useless for a supissy girl. Penisjust has a lot of nerves and it feels good. Even with both removed the prostate will still be there and can still get prostate orgasms. And the point is to kind of miss some of it, with no penis it's hard to orgasm by yourself, so you need your dom to do it. Since you do it less often yourself, you are more horny and more eager to serve your master and sexually pleasure him before he might let you cum. As i sptold im extremely submissive, I would prioritise his orgasms over mine, he and his pleasure is more important than mine :)

i'd love to see that big ass riding a fat dildo
have you got any webms or videos of you?

sexyJ3ssica

cage recommendations?

;)

Anyone else here dislike anal but still do it anyway?

MOAR

I don't usually like to show my face on Sup Forums, but why not... Try not to be too mean :P
I only have a few raw videos, none like that and all too large to post. I'd have to convert some

Bitch that ass was made to be pounded. You need to be thrown to the floor and held down as your hole is torn apart.

I'd tickle your taint with a feather

that's an intriguing sight

yep, would still fuck the shit out of you

Cute just my kind of CD

If I ever saw your faggot ass dressed like a fucking sissy out and about, I would have to bend you over and pound some masculinity back into you.

What the fucking FUUUUUUCK

Srsly though you would look much more attractive if you were smiling. Happiness = Erection

I just got done washing my cum off make me Cum to you again

how small and pathetic is your dick?

How yummy you look id dominate you so hard

;)
Thanks, I know it's not the best here or anything but thanks :)
I know, I'm still a little uncomfortable showing face in these photos ...

if this would have been a "you boner you lose thread" I lost here

You're all embarrassment towards your familys

why are u sitting on a plunger

Smooth and pretty body.
Damn OP u got my cock hard.
Would snuggle and :* :* all over u before I dominate u.

Yeeeeaaaahh.... there is really one one option for you.

Thanks!!

And I wanna fuck your little boipucci while you do that. Then I will felch that cum out of your ass and then passionately kiss you while we snowball that shit

I've made someone cum? That's a great honor :) I wish I was there to cleanup the mess so you wouldnt need to... If I was castrated and had an penectomy I could focus 100% my attention on pleasuring you since I wouldnt have any distractions of my own... All I'd have under my red silk panties is a smooth crotch.. no balls, no penis, just smooth skin p, to show you I'm yours ;)

This is making me so fucking hard right n... wait. What are all those red buckets? Winston? Like the cigarette company? Are those buckets of cigarettes?

>familys
As you are to yours, imbecile.

i think they've had a bit too much testosterone already

Would you call me your master as I ran your tight asshole

>cute face
>nylon covered legs/feet
>smooth ass/penis

I love it.

Why do these ugly fucks always feel the need to show their faces?

You look so much cuter with a smile, although that toy probably played a role in that. I'm sure you would be grinning from ear to ear with a real fat cock up in there though. You are so beautiful you deserve to be fucked into your legs stop working.