Just dropped this battery, is it still usuable? As in, if I use it is it going to explode and kill me...

Just dropped this battery, is it still usuable? As in, if I use it is it going to explode and kill me? It still works btw

Careful, the current may rupture it and release nerve gas.

stick it up your ass and post a pic, only way to be sure.

\thread

I have a couple dented 18650's that still work, as long as it aint punctured you should be fine but always use caution. If youre unsure about it, just replace 'em

Use it

Using it now and I'm not dead yet I think I'm fine

One of the ones Im currently using

18650s are pretty tough. You can generally use them if you've dropped them as long as it wasn't too high or hard.

The biggest danger to Li batteries is charging. If your batteries get hot when you're charging them, the membrane separating the chemicals can break down and that's what starts fires. Use a charger that charges your batteries nice and slow and cool, and they'll last you for years.

I got a intellicharger i2 and Im probably gonna have to replace because its starting to get fucking screaming hot when charging. The batteries themselves dont get hot but the charger is almost too hot to pick up

Put it in the microwave for 3 min. It will return to normal shape. You'll be fine!

My batteries usually get a little warm when they charge

Yeah, that doesn't sound too good. I also use an intellicharger and honestly I wouldn't use anything else. Maybe yours is just getting old and you need a new one?

This

Yeah user, you need to use a better charger. A good charger won't cause your batteries to get any warmer at all.

I heard charging from cable was worse, my sister melted her SMOK 220 from using the cable.

You got any pics of her holding her SMOK 220?

Probably. Had it since 2015 so its probably just ran its course

Fuck, 3 consecutive dub posts in a row... I better play the lottery

FUUUUUUUCK THATS 4

You mean of it melted? It was too hot to hold, it melted through the plastic of the fire button.

Alright then just post a pic of her

>can I still use this
>I'm still using it btw