Who else is suicidally depressed here? What are you watching to stave off killing yourself?

Who else is suicidally depressed here? What are you watching to stave off killing yourself?

Although lets be honest, killing yourself is inevitable. Just wait until the steady increase of drugs and alcohol finally takes you away. I think I'm pretty close anons I drink like 4ltrs of wine a day and 1/2 an oz of weed. It won't take long now, I feel like I'm about to die every time I wake up. DEATH IS COMING FOR ME

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1sdR4uZbn0a
youtu.be/fbeGpS4qPTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are meant to suffer. Don't do it

at least drink something other than wine. it makes you feel the shittiest i've found

every time you feel like drinking, lift a bunch of fucking dumbbells in your room and then sit in the sun for 15 minutes. that shit is literally Gods depression cure. Afterwards you can reward yourself with a couple drinks. if you do that everytime you have the urge youll find the urge to drink regressing

you sound just like me, man. wish we could be pals. though in all honesty your depression probably makes you a shitty person just like me

OP pic sounds like me except I'm turning 26 and I won't have the funds to support myself very long. I don't want to work.

Next year has so many great films coming out so you have to live til then

>The Mummy
>Blade Runner 2
>Alien: Covenant
>Dunkirk
>Star Wars Episode 8
>Kong: Skull Island
>The Wolverine 3
>John Wick 2
>Ghost In The Shell
>Kingsman: The Golden Circle

just go to a university and do a bullshit degree like im doing with poli sci and survive on financial aid. if you keep a 3.0 you get enough to live on , buy PC parts, and not have to work. Assuming you supplement your income with EBT foodstamps

Wine? You need to get into harder alcohol

>Ghost in the Shell
We both know its going to be hollywood shit. Just look at the actor and costume for Batou. And itll most likely be rated pg13 and have all the grimness removed

he should put it off as long as he can. im at the point where a fifth of jack a day isnt even getting me buzzed

Dang, you can see his depression in that pic.

>Just look at the actor and costume for Batou
I think he actually looks really food

>Sequels, prequels, remakes, and reboots

OP here. I am 26. Just finished my Masters. I only did it so I could keep getting student aid to buy booze and drugs. I got good enough marks to do a PhD so I could drag this out another 4 years but I'm kind of at the point of why the fuck bother?

At least I'm studying communications and media. It's worthless for getting a job but I'm basically just doing Sup Forums on an academic level. that's probably why I want to die yknow

Every man understands that life is pain. If you can't handle that truth then feel free to kill yourself.

vocaroo.com/i/s1sdR4uZbn0a

so do it then, no one cares either way especially not on Sup Forums you blogging faggot

>dubs

>Aussie

>motivation

I know it was for OP, but thanks.

this

>I don't want to work.

nobody really does. the only people who love their jobs are those whose private life is unbearable shit. like they need an escape from their dying family member's suffering or escape their incessantly nagging wives.

Start watching MDE and reading RAW books (actually do all the excirsises)

cmon son

True

>Love your job = hates your family

>Hates work= you love you life

its got you this far so might as well keep going i guess

And then, there's Nolan.

just start lifitng weights in your bedroom. that will make you feel better after about a month

nolan really is a terrible fucking director. He has great DoPs, and a brother who comes up with interesting premises, but thats it.

>be depressed as fuck because don't make enough money to live alone and because don't have friend or a gf
>feeling linely 24/7
>trying to watch all kinds of TV shows and movies to pass the time
>at some point entertainment doesn't work and I try weed
>things are better now but I still feel sad all the time
>start working out, doing lots of pushups and situps
>still feel sad and lonely
>manage to talk to a girl who seems to like me
>don't have any feels for her and still feel miserable and lonely

>pushups and situps
>talking to a single girl
nah dawg youre doing it wrong. Buy a set of adjustable dumbells, google dumble workout routines, and just start lifting about an hour a day 5 days a week. it honestly feels good after a while and your confidence will start to boost after awhile. Also get tinder. Its fucking covered in sluts. Also make sure to get at least 15 and no more than 45 minutes of direct sunlight a day for your psychological health. vitamin d doesnt work as a supplement, you gotta get sun to be happy. Just take a bike ride or walk around playing pokemon go or whatever. I know it sounds like bullshit but if youre sitting around all day being miserable, its not a lot to ask to, every half hour or so, get out of bed or your chair and do 3 sets.

Op have you tried going to a bar, getting slightly wasted, and hitting on pudgy bitches? Its a good confidence booster.

I'm working my way through some Carpenter-kino I've got downloaded.

Kong is the only one I'm any kind of excited to see.

>30
>Had near full body chronic pain for nearly a decade now after a workplace accident
>Taken this long to get through the system to actually get treated
>Despite all this, I was a married fag and managed to get a decent job after university
>The past year my wife has left me and the field I work in has dried up almost completely
>Told that I have to wait another year for nerve blocks and surgery

Every day is a struggle. I haven't even watched any TV shows or movies in 3 months.

war movies

>every time you feel like drinking, lift a bunch of fucking dumbbells in your room and then sit in the sun for 15 minutes

When I used to run and got worn out just walking in the sun light carelessly felt like bliss. Good advice user.

I don't want to die. I just can't think of reasons to keep living.

youtu.be/fbeGpS4qPTU

H3re's how to snap out of it boyos. You'll be smashin pussy in no time.
Jus b urself

That was my plan but then I failed out of my first PhD year
If it were easy enough like that everyone would do it

i am the exact opposite of this

the sad part is all my reasons are really stupid, vapid shit when in reality i know it's my brain grasping at whatever it can because i'm biologically made to feel that being an hero isn't good

same man. i got a lot of guilt over stuff i couldnt change anyway.

what movie should I watch tv nothing gets me excited anymore

there will be blood
patton
lawrence of arabia
almost famous
before sunrise
tree of life
tokyo story
cranes are flying
yi yi
in the mood for love
synecdoche ny
the blue brothers
se7en
l'avventura
treasure sierra madre
la dolce vita
casablanca

Get some 100 proof whiskey lad

2017 will be a disappointing year if that's what you're excited for, you seem like the ultimate pleb

Mr Robot, Bojack Horseman and Rick and Morty are good for when you're suicidal.
Shit like himym and scrubs can be too.