Defend this, Americans

Defend this, Americans.

>cartoon watched more by men than kids

Defend this japan

Madoka ripped off the Buffy season finale where it made all potential Slayers awaken

>Madoka
>good

quints here fagets

There is nothing wrong with making animation intended for an adult audience. But I guess you must be a geniune sad person if you enjoy Supergirl as an adult.

>being a deconstruction rather than a straight example makes it automatically good

Yes hipsters, fight the mainstream!

madoka tries to be Evangelion and fails

Supergirl tries to be generic capeshit and fails

>enjoying a female getting beat on by males is worse than cartoons made for little girls that have a bigger fanbase in middle aged men

why do they all have weird faces

right and the batman and justice league shows from the nineties have an adult cult following today, among others.

completely western cartoon has adults that adore it any particular reason you are singling out japan?

>than cartoons made for little girls
But Madoka was explicitly made for the older audience. I'm pretty sure Supergirl was made for 12 year old girls though.

Shit is better than shit: the thread.

Its characters and central themes are nothing like Evangelion. I bet you see the word deconstruction and immediately assume Evangelion was the first of its kind.

Who knows, I'm not into little girl cartoons unless they're taking cartoon cock like in my hentai

So why are you posting if you admit you're ignorant?

Why can't everyone just like their shitty shows in peace?

Why must we throw stones at each other?

Don't let the darkness overcome you. Believe in yourself. Try to understand the pain that others feel. Only then can we truly know each other.

America is finished

I love Naruto

Fuck Off, m8

Because I'm japanese american, it's what we do.

Remember when superheroes used to be more than just SJW propaganda?

Holding a cellphone?

Thefuck?

Is that wonderwoman on the left?

>I love Naruto
>Fuck Off, m8
Not as much as I do.

>Remember when superheroes used to be more than just SJW propaganda?
They still are. Sony a shit.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

>pants
>exposed arms

I read the manga before you even born, m8.

>it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it

Old pasta.

You forget the Madara one.

Smallville was so much better than Supergirl. And it did without the blatant political pandering.

>I read the manga before you even born, m8.
You got me there. I watched the anime for Naruto and Bleach before ever reading the manga. All that damn filler drove me to the manga.

It's funny how Japan is much better at creating strong female characters and role models that still retain their femininity.

Because it's fun to point out how pathetic you are

>And it did without the blatant political pandering.
Nah. It was just as bad. You were just blinded by your waifu.

I miss him

Don't tell me what to do

That's because the Japs recognize the genders as two different things and when they make a female character, they make her so she embraces the best of the feminine aspects.

In the west, making a "strong" female character means giving her male traits. This is also because the ugly hambeasts won't get offended.

Superman fought the KKK like 50 years ago.

Fuck off, retard.

How can Americans even compete?

By not being fucking awful.

Is this one punch man?
Never even seen it but I know it's shit by how many weabs suck it's cock.

It's action/comedy
Expect marvel-tier quips
if japanese "humor" isn't your thing, you can skip it

"Muh anime is better meme"

CApeshit is kino compared to even the "best" anime

Also, the pilot is good.

When they drive mothocycle and shit.

Never said any anime is good, famalam
just saying if you laughed watching deadpool, this is probably up your alley

>all dressed like school girls to get loli fetish market

>Ripped off Buffy and countless other movies

>good

Only pedos like this kind of anime

Maybe people would take the top more seriously if it wasn't all young girls wearing skirts.

I watched the pilot and honestly it should have started off like that one other show I vaguely remember. The real hero is locked up at the outset, in the phantom zone or whatever and so supergirl has to take over and do everything superman did every day and also work on freeing him.

I think that'd be pretty amusing, with an episode about Jimmy going down a list of menial tasks Clark does, like flying around the earth once a day and catching people who fell or something/

how can Saitama even compete ?

>anime
>feminism the show
This is like comparing two shits and claiming "mine is better than yours, explain yourself!"

Why would it be any better if it was young boys wearing skirts?

>Salvadore
Fuck off he was a catalan not a spaguetti
SALVADOR

>how can Saitama even compete ?
He doesn't

why is the manga so fucking superior?