Is this coil still usable? I'm out of coils and I have no money rn. It's a SMOK Baby Beast X4 coil

Is this coil still usable? I'm out of coils and I have no money rn. It's a SMOK Baby Beast X4 coil.

Other urls found in this thread:

watch.flat4free.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE GET IT YOU VAPE FAGGOT

No the cotton looks burnt near the actual coils. u could but it would taste like crap

its looking like you got very little time left with that coil bro, the cotton is already dark and the black specks are either dirt or the sugars that were on the coils that has burnt to the cotton, order the coils from smok themselves theyre cheaper that way instead of being raped in a shop on price

I think that's just regular vape goop

If you could re-wick it some how then yea. But that cotton is burnt. You'd waste juice trying to get a decent hit and flavor.

It could be but it does look pretty burnt

trying to do that would be pretty risky you wouldnt wanna spark or ruin his mod or short out his batteries

So can I clean it out somehow? Faucet maybe?

U could but it still wouldn't taste that good it's a burnt coil Sup Forumsuddy

Just use oven cleaner. It will come right off. Dollar for the stuff at the dollar store. Now go be gay somewhere else.

no do not put water in your tank that will destroy it and possibly your mod, its not meant to be rebuilt is the issue if you could possibly gently takeout that cotton and lightly put more in there it might solve your problem for a little while but that might be hard to do with how tight of a fit thta is

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

watch.flat4free.com

If the coil isn't a rebuildable PLZ don't put it in water you COULD RUIN UR MOD

It's best just not to use it you'll probably break something

Putting water in it now

Why not use a mod with replaceable coil and wick? This seems wasteful to me, I roll my own. I have a Kangertech whatever.. it was like 25 USD.

>samefag
go hero you stupid cuck

got three rda's i agree i dont see the point in tanks, never have

Fuck you I'm OP. It looks cleaner.

Such vape. Very coil.

then you truly are an idiot........
your deck isnt built to handle water you fuck thats not going to chang the fact that the cotton AROUND THE COIL IS STILL FUCKED
water doesnt reverse the burning of materials and even if that does work and your mod doesnt break good luck getting a good taste out of that considering all the shit that is put into tap water you are now going to vape into your lungs.
you asked and those of us with knowledge responded so have fun you fucking retard

Nvm just found these under my dresser

I hope your fag vape blows up in your face