I have 4 grams of psilocybin mushrooms at my disposal...

I have 4 grams of psilocybin mushrooms at my disposal. How much should I take to have a novel experience without sperging out?

also general druggie thread

do them all at once

You want to be a pussy and get a buzz, eat one. You want to be a man and meet God, eat the whole bag.

This. Drink orange juice, shrooms taste like shit.

Check erowid

Oral P. cubensis Dosages
Threshold .25 g 1/100 oz
Light .25 - 1 g 1/100 - 1/28oz
Common 1 - 2.5 g 1/28 - 1/10oz
Strong 2.5 - 5 g 1/10 - 1/6oz
Heavy 5 + g 1/6oz +

Do it on an empty stomach to get the best effect. Also there's no point in doing it a little, you need to hit that nice threshold for effects.

And if you eat you will come down faster so you can't sperg out. First time with psychedelics?

>not just putting them all in your mouth at once, chewing and swallowing, and then taking a drink

Also OP, 2 is good if you wanna have a real good time but still be able to somewhat function

Shrooms don't taste that bad. You get used to the taste really quick. Just drink water, too much sugar lowers the effect.

Be careful of the bad trips

My tongue started attcking me my first time, i thought it was trying to slide down my throat and choke me and i almost bit it in half to keep it at bay. Have fun

>also general loser thread

OP here
I've done shrooms a hand full of times. Took an eighth once and all I could remember was behaving oddly as in repeatedly opening and closing my mouth. Visuals were not as prominent as I would have hoped but the body high was phenomenal.

Also, should I combine with pot?

It supposedly kicks in quicker with pot but I've never really noticed much of a difference.

No.

The experience must be pure and unsullied by memeplant or any other variety of drug.

Take 3 grams for fun.

4 to go to the spirit realm.

5 to see reality peel away before your very fingertits.

do a gram for feeling the effects and enjoying them

a gram is a good dose to get an idea of the effects, then id recommend do the other 3 at once at a later time after youve reflected on your first experience

Edible maryJ would be a good starter

If you really want visuals add some small dose lsd in the mix. I wouldn't smoke on shrooms because that makes me fall asleep quicker, but for some it intensifies the effects so yeah.

Visuals come and go and some trips they are more intense, I found that the more times I do shrooms the more I can try to get visuals. I try not to do it more then once a month.

Done them multiple times mate. On the fence about doing 2g or 3.5

What's the difference betweem them and a heavy comatose from eddibles

Your an idiot that likes racist cartoons so who cares and fuck you.

With shrooms there is a method to the madness. With edibles there is none.

Shrooms will make you realize things about yourself that you had either repressed or never thought of. Edibles just make you go full retard and eat everything in sight.

Dude i ate an edible and literally tripped balls. Went full scitzo like legit hearing voices for a good 2 min . than i calmed myself. Should i not try mushrooms i feel like it would be good for me. I meditate a lot and do yoga. Have a pretty good conciouse but feel like somthing missing. Would u recomend them or you think i will freak?

Where the fuck did you get 4 grams? None of Tor markets sell those around my shithole, I can't grow mine 'cause I live with my family and fucking afraid of gathering shit in the open, since I'd probably pick wrong ones and die

>memeplant