Sup Forums, Do you think:

Sup Forums, Do you think:
- 7mg dexamethasone
- 91g paracetamol
- 33g naproxen
- 0.22g omeprazole
- Other assorted drugs

should be enough? Or should I look for something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

imalive.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Bump

the paracetamol would be enought to kill you

Probably not. Paracetamol is one of the worst ways to go anyway.

But try getting help first. imalive.org/

If it doesn't help, you can always go back to the paracetamol.

B u m p

So it should be enough. I have some whiskey to gulp them down. Thanks, Sup Forumsro.

Couple of those have pretty gnarly reactions with alcohol toss in a shit ton of booze and your pretty much guaranteed dead.

holy fucking shit i just realised thats 91 g op 40 g is enough to kill you but its gonna hurt because your liver i think will be slowly breaking it self down its something like when you drink bleach, im talking from experience if you hold the pain long enought for 4 hours you can be assured youve killed yourself . goodluck in the new life you get if you do this

Perfect. Alcohol should make it up for what I'm lacking in drugs.

are you retarded? if you take 40g of that shit and dont puke it up your died

Is there any way to avoid puking?

crush them up so its easier to digest dont lay down, try and hold it for 4hours and your good fam, also your hearth rates gonna increase because your gonna be thinking about wtf your doing. If you pass this 4 hour trail your good

OP here, gotta try gulping down 'em all. 'Twas a pleasure talking to you, Sup Forumstards.

do an hero live faggot

Paracetamol is pretty lethal at very low doses (considering it's a commonly used over the counter medicine), but it's super dumb to use it to kill yourself because it fucking hurts to die of liver failure.

Just hang yourself, OP.

Shitpost till your kill, op.

you shouldnt do an hero this way, if it fails you will regret it..
Try another way

OP again. I just swallowed everything but paracetamol. Leaving 'em for the great finale.

at least share your last tiem with us Sup Forumsro

hope you will not suffer, wanna share some last story with us ?

Staying here until everything kicks in. Any suggestions in terms of god-tier music for suicide?

Siddhartha Barnhoorn
Antichamber OST

Nirvana

Elliot Smith - fond farewell

Greentext time, stay tuned. Sorry for the wait, typing while drugs kick in.
> be me
> 30 yo
> lived 5 years with some skank
> loved her af
> bitch was my first mature love
> she had mental issues
> even saved her from hanging herself
> got engaged, ordered kickass platinum replica of the One Ring for her, both of us geek af
> we both wanted kids
> "user, our first kid should be a boy"
> I always wanted a girl
> used to joke about that, Allen for a boy, Ariadnae for a girl
> lose my job
> find some freelancing translating job, girl starts being the main support of our home

cont.

> living in a different state than the one I was born in
> bro calls me to tell me about some kickass job in my hometown
> discuss it with girl
> "go for it user, everything will be better"
> traveled to my hometown
> got job in first interview
> shit's gonna be so cash
> moved out first thing on monday
> less than 1 dollar in my pocket, case full of clothes and books
> fuck it
> worked my ass off
> starting sending money to girl
> "we" wanted to save some cash and have her moving in here with me
> fast forward 3 months
> bitch enters depression

cont.

i knew Paracetamol OD takes up to 24h to kill you..slowly and painful, medium chance to succed, depends on how much pain can you go through before asking for help....
OP, i still hope you are joking... don't do it man...you never know what good things may come up in your life

> says she cannot take it anymore
> I tried to convince her to hold on a little longer
> almost have enough savings to rent a nice house for the two of us
> maybe we could start thinking about kids
> bitch cries her eyes out and hangs up
> whatthefuck.jpg
> two weeks passed
> we text each other occasionally
> bitch calls me
> tells me we're done
> tfw when she couldn't even wait to tell me in person
> cried like the bitch I am
> tried to get over it
> fast forward 1 mo
> friends tell me bitch already hooked up w/mutual friend

cont.

(Sorry for the delay, it hurts so fucking much but what's done is done)

i think same, you should wait a bit.. Plus this way is one of the worst, paracetamol will fuck you if you dont die

> fast forward 1 mo again
> they break up
> tried to not think about it, she deserves it
> bitch goes to another state w/her sisters
> a couple weeks go by
> bitch sends me a message on FB
> random talk
> drops the bomb
> "user, I have to go back, can you spare me some cash?"
> like the gentleman I am I tell her to fuck off
> feelsgoodman.jpg
> some days later
> mutual roomate calls in
> says bitch is back
> she's pregnant
> PREGNANT
> forces poor bastard to marry her

cont.

did you swallow paracetamol ?

OP, you are a wonderful person...
Because of putting the girl and your future plans ( family, kids etc.) in the first place.... you didn't think a second only about yourself...
Don't do it man... out there, you will find another woman who will truly share your future plans

dude, honestly, don't do it. you're just passing your pain to other people. things can and will get better.

> tried to laugh my ass off
> still hurts as fuck
> all those years meant nothing to her
> still get on with life
> 8 mo later
> bitch gives birth to a girl
> mfw I always wanted a girl
> mfw I will never have my little Ariadnae in my hands
> talked to several friends after that
> bitch started cheating on me as soon as I left the apartment
> went partying dressed slutty af
> had a friend come over and sleep in our room
> used to come out of the bedroom dressed in a miniskirt, garters and tight blouse
> nobody thinks the girl belongs to poor bastard
> still tried to get over it
> over the next three years everything goes downhill
> cannot have a normal relationship
> cannot trust woman again
> 1 mo ago I lose my job
> the same I worked so hard for, so we could fulfill our dream
> unemployed
> single
> alone af, family not here
> clinical depression kicks in
> OP comes to Sup Forums for advice
> just waiting for the right time to swallow paracetamol pills
> started greentexting to make it worth the wait

Well shit I just woke up from and OD

And I have an unexplained pack of cigarettes and a can of "kickstart" Mountain Dew too lel

We are not all lucky about picking up the right women in our lives. I, myself, made some pretty fucked up decisions... always falling in love with the wrong girls, who would treat me like shit...
I cried too, man...lots of times.... but then i realised this is life, stopped thinking about them, and in a few months I got over them...
works everytime... ((((virtual hug)))

Think about ur loved ones, OP... suicide doesn\t kill only your person... it will kill them in the inside too

you can always redeem yourself bro. dont let other people determine your future. you got this dude.

Already done it, Sup Forumsros. It's time to swallow the good ones.

if you really want to do it, just dont do it this way ... And wait a few more days, shit can be hard but you can alway go over it...

why everything but paracetamol did op pussy out?

Just swallowed 'em

OP, trust me, you will find the woman that will love you trully and unconditionally. And you will have a family of your own, and you will have kids....

what do you thing that you will solve by killing urself? she won't give a fuck and she will live her life...

but you will take from yourself, forever, the chance to be happy again.

if you're serious, go make yourself throw up dude. you can call me on discord

OP, this is a foolish act of revenge on yourself and on her.... She will not care about you being dead...

Instead, get over her, find somebody, be happy.... show her that she is the one who lost it all

Don't go out like this bro. Prove them wrong. Get mad! A job is just a job. You can do fucking anything if you focus enough. You're only 30.

Call for help and get your stomach pumped. Now!

Just woke up from an od? Explain.

OP Here, just died.

dont show her anything, she just doesnt care. Just try to forget her, live for yourself

Dude, don't make a final decision based on temporary feelings.... because pain is temporary, but death is forever

next now just hold the pain for 4 hours and your job has been done what state you from?

OP here. It's been a pleasure, gentlemen. I may be stupid for doing this, but I really feel I cannot take it anymore. Life's been one big hell of a dissapointment for me. I'm done. Pray for me so I can endure the next three hours, that's all I ask for in exchange of entertaining you this morning. Peace out.

new life user are you retarded?

I'd say "get help", since these are problems that go by pretty quickly if you'd get help.
Get up, puke and dial emergency and get fucking help, seriously.

FARWELL OP i hope your next life be filled with wealthy and happiness

Don't be this weak user. Everything is a disappointment. Get over it and get over yourself and your pathetic pain. Fucking snap out of it! Call for help! Now!

I really hope you are not serious....
dude, can't you see, on this thread there are a lot of strangers that care about you, meaning not everybody is a bad person like your ex...
just move on, meet new people...

DUDE< TRUST ME, YOU WILL FIND A GIRL SO AWESOME THAT SHE WILL MAKE YOU FORGET THAT UR EX EVEN EXISTED

Wow hope you enjoy your awful death OP, also enjoy sitting round and waiting for for the next day or so for your liver to swell full of blood, causing excruciating pain. No doubt we'll before then you'll go to an ER and waste their time to no end. So yeah OP don't do that

Goodbye OP , i will pray for u to make your mind puke and rebuild your life,u got this.Relationships comes and go but life no,u can still go out there and find another person to fuse YOUR worlds,u need time and strong will

Death by common painkillers takes days/weeks of liver/kidney failure, if I recall correctly. Would not recommend.

You still have time Sup Forumsro...

Just jump off an overpass bridge and land on a car driving. Try to land on your neck through the windshield.

You're killing yourself why don't you do something crazy that ruins someone elses day also.

Damn he actually dieded. RIP OP

if op has all them drugs you really thing he doesnt know what he's doing but now theres no helping him if he doesnt puke in the next 3 hours his mission was a success at that point theres no turning back

it doesnt take a full day something like 15 hours pass the point were your liver cant regen, i think op already knows the incoming pain

he will maybe suffer a lot and then call 911, hope they can help him if he want to turning back..

Fuck you OP, you degenerate fuck, just ones less husk on this rock, you really won't be missed.

user is confirmed retard cmon painkiller have 50mg op has 91 G

OP still here ?

naw the pain gets worst after 1hour so no, ive done this b4 if i was op i wasnt gonna be typing on this thread either i survived cuz i bitched out in the first 2hours

goodnight sweet prince

maybe the painkiller will help him to pass the 91g paracetamol..

bless your soul

lol naw paracetemol is the painkiller xD funny huh google paracetemol painkillers

RIP

>enjoy your constipation
Fuck off OP and kill yourself

sheeeit .. So OP is kill and will suffer as fuck

indeed he still as about 2hours left to rethink this

He was such an hero, to take it all away. We miss him so, That you should know, And we honor him this day. He was an hero, to take those pills, to leave us all behind. God do we wish we could take it back, And now he’s on our minds. user was an hero, to leave us feeling like this, Our minds are rubber, our joints don’t work, Our tears fall into abyss. He was an hero, to take those pills, In life it wasn’t his task, He shouldn’t have had to go that way, before an decade’d past. Now he sits there in my heart, this hero of mine, Always there to make me smile, Make me feel just fine. He had courage,that boy did, courage in his heart. To take those pills, To end his pain, To tear us all apart. But in the end, he died in courage. Lacking, nevermore, He died a hero, user did, And we’ll love him forevermore. We love you like an brother. We miss you so much. We will always love you, kid. Rest In Peace user. ~Sup Forums

Don't fuck with acetaminophen it's a painful death

>acetaminophen
read the thread one would assume he knows this by now user

That much acetaminophen would be "enough" but it would be the most miserable experience you could possibly imagine. You'd take days to die from irreversible liver and kidney damage. Death would be by multi-organ failure. It'd be extremely painful.

RIP in peace OP

Do these summer fags even read the thread b4 replying

Learn to read the OP post you cock-gobbling nigger-loving faggot

Paracetamol = Acetaminophen they're the same thing, Paracetamol is just what it's called in Europe (and maybe Australia)

Holy shit dude, this is me down to the age and years together, except I'm only at the point where I moved away for another job and she's starting to get depressed and weird about being apart.

I'm literally reading about my future here.

What would you have done different, knowing what you know now? I mean, say you decided not to move away from her after all, you still know that she's the kind of bitch who would cheat on you the second you've left the house for the day, right?

can confirm its paracetamol in AU too

jesus op you are one dumb cunt

1) omeprazol protects your stomach's lining
2) 91g of paracetamol wont kill you swiftly, think of it as trowing up using a straw

Why so anxious to go?

The naproxen will just add to your misery.

A next summer fag do you think 0.22g of that shit can save him from 91 g?

OP, you basically reached rock bottom.
It can only go upwards from here, get off your ass and enjoy the ride!

So you are going to let your mark on the world, your greatest accomplishment... be killing yourself for a whore? I know it hurts. I know your life is miserable shit right now but this is your only chance at a life. And that is what you want to do with it?

Lol yh he's gonna be all confused and shit he shouldn't have added that to the mixture

He will need a liver transplant.

He's done for.

True if he doesn't throw up in the next 45mins he'll need one or just straight up die

Damn. I was going to give him my email but he is already dead.