How large would you go Sup Forums?

How large would you go Sup Forums?

Like gf you would actually take out to do things with you territory.

Me I'd have to be Ashley Graham. She's just barely BORDERLINE what I would consider 'fat'.

So I put her in the far end of the "THICC" category instead.

Personally.

Not any further though.

Like candy that's extremely sweet, but just BARELY kind of 'well dosed' and tempered that it's stays considered just that, ya know.

And not 'meh this is TOO sweet, I don't like it kinda thing'.

Juuust barely NOT that.

Personally.

I'm sorry but I want my girlfriend fat...like at least 300 lbs minimum....my problem is going out with skinny girls that don't wanna put on any weight.

Alright.

Come on man, you wouldn't take her out without at least thinking twice about it..

I don't mean to sound inhuman or whatnot. If the girl is great then she's great, but the 'rule' in this thread is chicks you would take out/put your arm around/scream that she's your girl shit

this is perfect, but I wouldn't be scared to go bigger.

That's fair enough.

dat ass is life

Its sounds kind of funny just saying it like that but it's true that rolling with a 'big' girl is a slightly different exp I mean look at her here

I mean, unless you're kind of big/buff yourself. It could get uncomfortable, or at least a little awkward.

Drake said it best: " I'm with a girl who' ass is so big that it's partly embarrassing "

So how big would you go before she's 'too big' for you you Sup Forums?

bump

wanna see dis

I fucking loved count duckula as a kid!

strange thing, my grampa looked exactly like Igor to me

thank you for making me nostalgia

Left, right, and all points in between.

More power to you

Yup thread should have ended here, this bitch gives me dick life

I max out at around 115. I prefer cheerleader types tho. I know it's shallow af but idgaf either

Nah fam, more power to you.