Ocean's 8 - starring Anne Hathaway with 7 other supporting actresses

Ocean's 8 - starring Anne Hathaway with 7 other supporting actresses

Ocean's 9 - starring Anne Hathaway with 7 other supporting actresses and me as Anne's footslave

Watch as one of the oceans 11 cast is trying to get into one of the vaults oceans 8 are gonna break into, but he cant. And of course the women can open it.

It's almost as if they are running Hollywood on purpose. What do the Jews have to gain by making the movie industry crash?

I think people are running out of ideas so they're trying to remake profitable movies but with all women cast as an extra perk*

*didn't turn out too well for ghostbusters

at least with this movie they're casting attractive actresses

she looks good in that hair. really good.

she's old though

Is this a recent pic?

Damn she looks good.

Ok, I Googled it...not recent.

This is a reasonable gender swap IMO

the original storyline of a cuckold stealing money from his bull to get his ex-wife back is ridiculous in the current year

Naturally. Hathaways a very pretty women, so who would honestly give a fuck about Chipmunk Cheeks and a chick named after bottled water

I'd star Anne Hathaway if you know what I mean

Add Saoirse

SJWism has a following that might go watch a movie even if it's shit just to support it politically. It's a potential goldmine

I don't get it

nah

you need sluts here

sersha is pure

fuck that potato faced bitch. Oceans female cast can only be the God tier female actresses. Adding shit tier d actresses will ruin the movie.

what about
Ocean's 22 - starring Zooey Deschanel with 21 other Zooey Deschanels?

Sandra Bullock
Cate Blanchett
Rihanna
Anne Hathaway
Helena Bonham Carter
Mindy Kaling
Awkwafina

>Awkwafina

didnt even realize asians have fridges as well.

Movie should be fine as long as they make it oceans 11 and not some shitty reboot snl comedy skit.

Is this shopped ?

>Awkwafina
>Mindy Kaling
>Rihanna
>God tier female actresses

nope, she is rectangle as fuck.

>Zooey
5 years ago called, they want their waifu back

shes so pretty but such a horrible actor

a waifu is for eternity

What the hell are Anne, Cate, and Helena doing in this trash?

theyre trying to cash in on trends. niggers and women getting more than white men is simply the latest trend

Fighting misogyny

>pretty

She looks like something straight out of nightmares.

lmao at those grey cutouts on her dress trying to give her shape and hide the fact that shes a fridge. people are so shallow goddamn

This proves how worthless, useless women are Jews making this shit couldn't even find 11 (ELEVEN) decent actresses.

They obviously struggled to choose even the eight they went with Rihanna?! Mindy Kaling?! Awkwafina?! (Literally who?)

yeah my cockmongling nightmares

That's just a symptom of the Oppression of Women™

>a bunch of jews, a nigger, an asian and indian chick

eh, if the movies good i'll see it but fuck this forced "diversity"

>I think people are running out of ideas

stop talking bullshit, it's not about lack of ideas, it's just extreme aversion to risk and putting all faith in multi-million budget remakes and safe bets.
The same happened with video games and Atari.

Clooneys Oceans 11 had like 8 nobodys as well. People only watched for clooney, pitt, and i guess damon. It makes sense what theyre doing here. Hiring a couple of "respected" female actors, a couple of pretty faces, a couple of nobodys millenials will respond to, etc. This movie is obviously nothing more than a marketing students corporate product, but I understand where theyre coming from. They couldve rounded it out with people like kate winslet or julia roberts but thats likely not what they were going for

Why does she has a sandnigger necklace

name 3 movies where diversity wasnt "forced" in your opinion

Ocean's 8-9-10 & 11-12-13

you know the early 2000s oceans 11 had blacks, asians and spics, right?
why arent there any billionaires who fund passion projects?

I cant you dingus, that is the point to the comment. They are forcing all these different ethnic people on us even if they dont quite fit what roles they are doing.

I have no problem when it fits but when you put some asian NOBODY has ever heard off into a movie, its really annoying.

Do you understand my comment now?

What the hell does this bitch even do? Is she some Tila Tequila rapper type?

I hate her face...

see this

fucking people getting triggered

No. There have always been token blacks, spics and asians in movies. Just like the oceans movies from the 2000s. Why are you acting like its a new thing? The casts are, and have always been, primarily white.