TRANNY SHOW

youtube.com/watch?v=dkhIZxZUvRw

How is Sup Forums enjoying Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars 2?

Watch the ep before it gets removed for copyright: youtube.com/watch?v=94TvNnZz89U

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tranny_(slang)
youtube.com/watch?v=dkhIZxZUvRw
youtube.com/watch?v=NjmOkfzi0xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're not trannys you stupid nigger. Stop calling it that for attention. It's a great show and this is a great season, don't be a dickhead every time you start this thread.

This show didn't interest me so I will not watch it. I am also hiding this thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tranny_(slang)

>Tranny is a slang term used chiefly to describe people who are transgender, transsexual, wearing drag, transvestites, or cross-dressers.

You’re In The Club And This Guy Slaps Your Ass. What Do?

RUN

I don't care what a definition says. They don't call themselves that and you doing it is an insult. They're talented and awesome and calling it 'le tranny show xD' is annoying.

Meh I hate this new twist. it's so contrived by the production. The top 2 has to announce in advance who they are sending home so that the producers can see which one matches the person they want to send home and give the win to them. Tatianna's lip sync was clearly better than Roxxxy's

Fuck off, gash.

love this show, everyone is just so catty or smug it's hilarious

>youtube.com/watch?v=dkhIZxZUvRw
fuck this was so hot

I want to get fucked by tatiana or even roxy

>tfw no tranny gf

I felt that way at first. Upon a second viewing I thought Roxxxy did a better lip sync. She smiled the whole time which Tatiana didn't do. It looked more fun and keeping with the upbeat tempo of the song.

LEAKED SPOILERS
- Coco goes home first
- Adore storms out the second episode
- The following we don't know the exact elimination order but they are somewhere in the middle of the pack: Phi Phi, Ginger, Alyssa
- Tatianna goes home and is later brought back at some point
- Roxxxy is top 4
- Detox, Katya and Alaska are the top 3

Use a spoiler tag you stupid cunt. Not everyone wants to see that shit.

The whole internet is flipping out with how Michelle "bullied" Adore. I for one am glad Adore is leaving next episode.

this show is less gay than i expected

how so?

alyssa should have been in the top but there's no way she would have lost a lip sync and she would never send coco home on principle so the producers couldnt risk it since they wanted to kick coco off

Ru Paul drag show is patrician you pleb

except for season 7 and all stars 1

i'd fuck the one all the way on the right

probably the one 3rd from the right, as well.

7 is underrated. There are plenty of great moments and it gave us so many great queens

cheers m8 we got the same taste

Is this some sort of MDE skit?

Epic bro

no, it prime reality tv kino
youtube.com/watch?v=NjmOkfzi0xc

Kind of disappointed Laganja turned down AS2

Tranny detected

im relieved since with so many amazing queens they would be forced to send her home early

hopefully we will get as3 where she might have a better chance to shine (and gia gunn too)

fucking kek

trannys on damage control

Hey hey hey HEYYYY Put cha lighter’s up! Ganja’s in the house owwwwww! As you can tell from my accent I am from Dallas, Tex-ass! And it was not very easy growing up looking like this! Whether I was playing in my grandma’s clothes or putting on a show for my well-organized alphabetically-ordered beanie babies I was guh guh guh GAY! OKKKK! But it wasn’t until I moved to Los Angeles that I discovered Marijuana, I mean I like to smoke, y’all I am just flying as high as your receding hairline! OK! Marijuana really does help me calm down, so y’all, I went to Valencia where they film the TV show Weeds! Now, y’all, it’s very dry, it’s almost kinda like your vagina! Can I get an amen?!? Now y’all, I am a treehugger because if it ain’t green, HUH I’m not interested! OKCURRRRRRRR!

>Those people flicking their fingers instead of clapping

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!! BURN THE ALLL BURN THEM AAAAALLLL