Can somebody explain why Jupiter is on the Seinfeld logo?

Can somebody explain why Jupiter is on the Seinfeld logo?

Jerry is an alien. How he got to Earth is explained in the unaired pilot episode.

jerry get ipad

Because New York is really Uranus

give me an episode number and i'll watch it right now

>Why is Jew-piter on the Seinfeld logo?

Well, duh.

Illuminati shit. It's the Reptilian planets.

That's Saturn you dumb fuck. It was a very popular car in the 80s

Saturn's not a car, you dumb fuck, it's a planet. How would you even park it?

Because the jews worship satan.

I'd park it in Uranus.

s03e15

>Understanding—represented by Saturn—highlights the area of life in which you must practice persistence and focus in order to succeed and grow. Saturn helps us in the Understanding of our Tikkun (fixing our soul), as well as with the construction of a structure (such as reg- ular yoga, meditation, community and service) that will drive that rectification.

A better question is why is Kramer in the theme song, doing all his crazy vocal pops, but none of the other actors?

Not even kidding, this. It explains his inability to understand humans.

>Jupiter has faint, dark, narrow rings composed of tiny rock fragments and dust. They do not contain ice, like Saturn's rings. Jupiter's rings are continuously losing material and being resupplied with new dust from micrometeors hitting Jupiter's four inner moons (Metis, Adrastea, Amalthea, and Thebe).

ok. i like this one.

Is it not phenomenally eerie that the symbol to represent Jews is a hexagon, and that their day of Sabbath likewise corresponds astrologically to Saturn? I'm not pointing anything about "Jews run the world" or stuff of that sort, but just ancient customs developing like that without knowledge of how deeply interrelated they are. It's mind boggling. Perhaps there's something more intuitive here. And why Saturnday as the day of Sabbath?

>Act 7 verse 43, Jerry.
>"Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."
>Remphan was the Babylonian name for Saturn, Jerry. Look it up.

My guess is because Saturn is easily identifiable as being a planet. If it was just a colored sphere people would question what it was.

Basically it makes it clear the dark blue background with white dots and a planet is supposed to be a starry night sky

Just imports? No exports?

It's just like a star of david symbol, the upside down triangle over the i in seinfeld (feminine, passive) coupled with the saturn (domination, authority, old father new father like the symbolism of an up pointed star).

Jerry was definitely into some weird shit, he was a scientologist briefly and thinks it helped his confidence.

All Jews are

Okay. He's an importer/exporter.

This.

kram say n werd

Interestingly in Hebrew Saturn is called Shabbtai, while Sabbath is Shabbat.

Not making this up.