Why do almost the entire world hate jews?

Why do almost the entire world hate jews?
Do you have any concrete examples as to why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JfFrGcIUlzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They don't u live in a bubble on a Taiwanese anime board

U mean Muslims, here in Burma we respect joos

This. A lot of people hate jews but most people don't. These days more people hate Muslims, and probably the Chinese. And more CHinese hate Tibetans and Japanese and don't even know who Jews are.

It's only a subsection of the white western world that hates jews.

The entire world? I don't think so! I think right now only muslims hate them because they "invaded" Palestina. Here in Europe we don't hate them but we do hate muslims. Europe really is islamofobic lol

OMG
youtu.be/JfFrGcIUlzI

>Why do almost the entire world hate jews?
Um, not most of THE entire world, maybe most of YOUR entire world.
>Do you have any concrete examples as to why.
Nope, because most of THE entire world is not most of YOUR entire world.

Yeah just that subsection of the white western world. They are revered by the middle east nations, europe, sweden and norway, australia and even canada just loves the shit outta them. Wake up.

They are good people. Sure they killed christ and denied the prophet Muhammad, but ask any Arab living in Israel, they treat them fair and lovingly. Even though his family has been there for 300 years and the Israeli's have only been there for 70 and were given the country by the UN, they treat evwryone as equals. Mousad is totally not US funded terrorists either.

That's why you motherfuckers are poor and shit in the streets

>religious people hate them
>what's the reason
>religion
>reason

I see the problem.
Also I don't respect you enough to argue further but consider whether the countries and examples you've listed are the white western world plus arabs or not.

>jew thread telling people to wake up

full circle boys

Because americans are crazy. And americans, unlike jews actually control the media and have enough mental neck beards to create hysteria on a global scale.

Kikes have done plenty to perpetuate their stereotype and be shitheads in the past. Israel atm doesn't really help, but meh, theat's the British fault for giving them the land and the americans for funding their war crimes against the muslims.

But now they just stay secular, don't assimilate and get bad rep for shit that they don't really do.. well, atleast not all of it.

Muslims are the worst anyway, but their actions are blamed on jews cuz of americans.

Jews are instinctively driven to destroy societies for their own benefit. Jews are the enemy of every civilization.

What is the jude shill thread?

>jews control and own all the worlds central banks
>everyone is a debt slave goy
>jews get richer and richer off goy
>jude responsible for ww1 and ww2 (planned white genocide)
>richest jew family has enough wealth to feed cloth and shelter the entire world for 10 yrs
>jews mandate that goy mutilate baby dicks

Do we really need more evidence to hate them?

The same reason everyone hates cockroaches or mosquitoes or rats or leeches or ticks or fleas or bedbugs or studs or piss in your cornflakes or cancer or root canals or having miscarriages or your kid getting diddled or flying Malaysia Airlines

Europeans historically hate on Jews because in the medieval era they were the largest minority group. Because they were migratory they were also merchants, meaning that like the Gypsies were seen as penny pinching and worshipping of money. They kept to themselves, had strange customs, didnt go to mass, and generally were not trusted.

The stereotype that they were greedy comes from the practice of usury which Christian Europeans considered sinful as well as Muslims for that matter. Europeans unaccustomed to the idea of debt and compounding interest would get caught up in that snag then take out their anger on all Jewish peoples.

Our entire modern concept of finance and fiat money is rooted in old Jewish practices of usury.

Does this mean they run the banking system today? No. Not anymore than Steve Jobs continues to run Apple today. They just started an archaic form of this and a very superstitutious and simple people 1000 years ago started the Jew Hate that was passed down from generation to generation until finally we end up with Sup Forums today.

Your ancient Sup Forums ancestors were butt hurt that they borrowed a chicken and had to pay back a cow.

You are wrong. The central banks are all controlled by jews today. City bank of london. Fed reserve. No exceptions. 13 richest families in the world all jew. Top 75 percent of all wealth in the world. In most countires you are born a debt slave. You cannot escape the system. Keep paying your taxes good goy.

The entire board of the privately jew owned federal reserve is all jew. Yet jews dont run the world or control the IMF World Bank etc.

The protocols of zion are a good start. Oh and you can't forget Jewish ritual sacrfice or the federal reserve.

Good goy, OP.

Honestly I could dig into this and prove you wrong, but I am too busy fapping to care.

We all want someone to blame. Jews are a staple scape goat, have been for a long time.

Shame that some of the bullshit is true, expecially the Rothchild wealth being able to cure famine and all that crap. Greedy cunts, anyone that rich should fucking share.

I'd be a great millionaire. I'd fill my pockets with brown envelopes full of money, like a grand each one. Just give them to nice old ladies and tramps etc.