Got this 2 days ago after shaving with a new 4 blade razor, any idea why?

Got this 2 days ago after shaving with a new 4 blade razor, any idea why?

Get better at shaving

Pretty much this.

Now you are going to get staph

I'll help.

Nivea men sensitive shave gel.
Gillette Trac II handle.
Knock-off Trac II blades.

Maybe don't push down so hard with the razor while you're scraping it across your horribly disgusting pizza face?

Yeah...that's quite a lot of tissue-damage. Don't shave that area for a while.

Necrosis.

You gon die boi.

Tip: Those razers are overprized bullcrap. buy a decent 1 bladed and learn to shave AND save on the blades.

This is called HIV!

You're right but he's going to cut himself all over the face if he starts shaving with a safety razor.

Can you even shave safely with zits all over your face?

I used to get hard ingrown cyst things along my jawline when I used five blade Gillette razors and the Gillette foam. Switched to Schiller Hydro 3 and Poroaso shave soap with shaving brush. Way better shave. I also use Anthony Logistics ingrown hair treatment afterwards, followed by a post shave balm. Barely have ingrowns now.

Schick*

Damn autocorrect.

Could very well be impetigo.

Way to go.

Have you tried a single blade? Even a cheap one.
It's harder to get ingrown hair with those, I heard.
I use safety razors and I don't have any problems with ingrown hairs.
I do cut myself from time to time though.

oh shit dude you got aidzd, thats when the person in the factory that made your razor rubs aids blood all over the razor. sorry bro i know i work at a razor factory

you look like you've barely hit puberty you don't need to shave peach fuzz you fucking ugly retard

Well he can shave it if he wants to...
I miss shaving a thin beard, I don't even remember how it was.
Somehow I still managed to cut myself.
Now I have to shave that thick shit every day, I dull blades very fast.

>pimpley face
>no trace of facial hair
Youre only supposed to shave once youve hit puberty and actually grow facial hair, kid. You don't shave to grow it.

You have years to go yet.

gone over the area to many times or pressed to hard as you've shaved.
could have got a chemical reaction from the shaving foam, my face hates all those foams. i use a soap stick and brush or keep a bread and trim sides these days

>using autocorrect
kys retard

/thread

Stop shaving, grow a beard like a real man. Don't give a fuck about how others thinks it looks.
Problem solved.

>growbeard
>thinpubes
>shame

He should shave until it gets thick enough.

Because you sliced off a piece of your fucking face you colossally retarded underageb&

You aren't a nigger so your dad should be around to show you how to do this properly. I guess he's just too ashamed of you because of your chromosomes.

Because we're not meant to shave and now you have herpes.