Which conspiracy theory do you believe in ?

Which conspiracy theory do you believe in ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOGEyBeoBGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Heaven is a place on Earth.

The earth is actually smaller than the goverment wants you to believe. Cars, trains and planes move slower than what the companies claim. You could actually walk from Washington to San Fransciso in three days.

>You could actually walk from Washington to San Francisco in three days

Good luck.

so fucking dumb....

DNC killed Seth Rich

except I know several people that have walked from coast to coast and it took them anywhere from a month to 3 months.

I basically believe the elected officials of the unites states are largely figure heads and that the real power lies with an unelected shadow government. Basically the X-Files syndicate without the aliens.

Well we know for a fact that aliens and or UFO's aren't real or Trump would have tweeted about them by now.

non of our intelligence agencies are working with him. They don't believe he's capable of handling the type and amount of sensitive information they have. Trump has been left in the dark since day one.

They probably used goverment maps. Those maps are made to make you walk in circles. If you use maps that are correct it takes three days.

>I basically believe the elected officials of the unites states are largely figure heads and that the real power lies with an unelected shadow government

That's called a representative democracy. The unelected shadow government is the constituency that votes these people in.

Wow, what are you on friend?

government can save us

Esplain dat.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOGEyBeoBGM

That WTC didn't collapse because of planes hitting them. Or in the case of WTC 7, falling debris.
Because it's physically impossible.

No I mean there's some guys in a room deciding how shit is going to go down.

Then I feel terribly sorry for those guys.

All of them and none of them.

That Big Pharma is responsible for millions of autistic posts on Sup Forums.

Reminds me of american wedding

Yeah. It doesn't have to be that shadowy. Wealthy individuals and large companies pour money into elections and form public opinion. Most people can't be bothered to inform themselves, so it works.

things are actually going pretty well inn generaly. media is just drumming shit up to get high viewing figures.

The truth is my high

watch the X-Files. You kinda do after a while.

then you're really low right now

Agree with this. Doesn't require some kind of mastermind or cult at the top because the system sustains itself.

Dan Schneider uses his production company to make dank cp

Since when did power hungry psychos ever NEED to do weird fucked up shit?

Yeah they are called lobbyist, not very hidden or unspoken about tho.

Ya but that's the surface shit. Who pays what taxes blah blah blah. I'm talking about a group that controls the direction of major world events that determine the future of mankind.

They're not real conspiracy theories or anything but I

a) believe all religions share some common ancestry from the dawn of men/there is a Original Truth behind it all. In a way, Adam and Eve have existed.

b) Race mixing is bad and will lead to degeneracy and downfall of mankind.

c) The world's richest are trying to find a way to become immortal because what the heck are you gonna do with 100 billion dollars if you die anyway.

Global warming is man made

I believe Blacks are not as peaceful as they seem to be.

I agree with this post.

so long does it take from San Fran to LA? Shouldn't one pretty easily be able to do that even without maps, showing that it's far faster? Just follow the coastline.

That's the biggest hoax going, there's zero evidence man is effecting the climate's natural fluctuations.

Bait... and, sadly this argument is probably going on somewhere on some shitty ayylmao worshiping forum.

This.

If it takes 3 days to go from san fran to washington dc then it should take mere hours to go from san fran to LA which i have driven...all the way down the PCH and it took 10 hours.

c) is true and reaching immortality should be humanity's goal becuse death is stupid and immoral

>Which conspiracy theory do you believe in ?

I want to believe Russia influenced our election but nobody can produce any hard evidence

I'm just saying that you don't have to look that hard to find shady shit that is right in the open.

>future of mankind
The whole lobbying effort from oil companies against global warming is definitely gonna fuck us over in the years to come. Don't need a conspiracy theory to see that.

Kennedy

Only 4 more years, here's to hoping.

Like Bilderberg? They don't meticulously map out event after event, that would be both impossible and fucking miserable. They basically get together to discuss long-term trends in the market and elsewhere and how best to profit from them. They have a lot of access to capital through the companies they own and they would like to keep that going.

I mean, one minute you guys bitch about how incompetent everybody's government is, waiting for the next leak or other, then you claim they have the capability to map out every major world event to a tee. It's incredible.

This. Unfortunately, one of the biggest problems we have right now is the media and entertainment that are always trying to tell us how to think. They have created enough imbeciles that would re-elect a failure like Obama.

But how? Like I said. The maps are wrong and the cars are slower. If we had the right maps it would go faster. The roads are also going in circles. Open your eyes!

How was Obama a failure?

True. We also created the ice age because of over use and overpopulation of mammoths

I don't believe in any, but I also think there are way too many shifty things happening.
The worst thing for me, is being treated like a child,by those who are aware of the actual circumstances.
Guess what, I and the majority of the world wouldn't run amok at the mention of aliens, secret technologies and communities guiding our development. We all know there is more going on, than we're being told, just be fucking honest already.

he didn't made america great again

So many people fall for this. Nobody's arguing that climate change isn't happening, but the idea that we as humans are responsible and that we have the power to change weather patterns in a couple years is preposterous.

>one of the biggest problems we have right now is the media and entertainment that are always trying to tell us how to think

Look guys we have a special fedora lord here whos favorite movie is fight club.

Smashing down my pedal doing as fast as my vehicle will go. get the fuck outta here kid.

saged.

this thread is stupid and filled with flat earth retards.

Trump did 9/11.

>nothing happened in 2008

This, plus the CFR. Broad scope planning at high level, implementation done by region,and details handled as they come up.

Thanks for your valuable input, Mr. Scientist.

> that we have the power to change weather patterns
But we do. Not saying it's being used to create/hinder global warming. But we can make it rain and have clouds disappear by using chemicals and other tactics.

>They have created enough imbeciles that would re-elect a failure like Obama.

These same liberal retards literally voted for a warmonger, criminal, gun grabber and tyrant at the last election, liberalism is a mental disease.

>the truth is my high

The shape of the earth it is round. Only it is concave and we are living on the inside of it. Whole physics isn't like they tell you, and what you'd discover if you'd only dig down deep enough, only God knows.

>climate (((scientist)))

Everything around us and the information we have been given makes it seem like more time has passed in human history.

Anything over 300 hundred years back didn't happen as we were told it did. History is useless.
Our lifespan is being decreased on purpose.
We are thousand years ahead in technology but it's held secret.

Thing that is more obvious and not CT:
People are kept busy and occupied by all ways so we don't stop and think ourselves and lack senses and intuition we would have.

no one landed on the moon. there are a couple of things that really got to me but the most important was the dust.

there's a video where they drive around in the rover and this stupid motherfucking hick is narrating; he's actually supposed to be real NASA. he goes off with "look at those rooster tails"--bunches of dust flying off of the back of the wheels--and the whole thing reeks like "dukes of hazzard". it's from a late mission, and like some 4th "planet of the apes" sequel fed to keep people in line like sick, nauseating american propaganda but with a lame as fuck edge to convince white trash. i guess i picked "planet of the apes" because those damn things were preternatural racial sociological propaganda, and got more and more blatant about it.

the problem brought up in a video i saw was that the dust on the moon is very thin and ligh, and there's hardly any atmosphere. it's not in any of the common documentaries but in this one, they focus on how the dust should have flown back and up almost in a perfect arc but instead, it goes up and falls as if it's in HEAVY ATMOSPHERE. unless you can prove that dust would fly up and back and fall in ALMOST the same way as it does on earth, when on the moon and it's very minute mood dust, then it's all fake as sorry fuck.

also, the "van allen belts"--which people keep saying we can get through but no human aside from the supposed moon landers have--are seven layers of million volt electricity. they made the russian "cosmonaut" they had in the 90s documentary with "number one" form "star trek" say that the russians knew no one could pass through them but still, no one HAS. the space station is well within them.

There are treatments for many illnesses but big pharma keep it secret to continue making profits.

Having intercourse with preteens extends your natural life span

It's worked out great for every pedophile ever so far.

see
You fucking idiots take raw data, take it out of any given context and attribute it to Obama. We headed into one of the worst financial crisis in 2008, much of what your graphic shows can be attributed to that. And you're the people who are giving shit to others for "not understanding economics". Go fuck yourself.

Yep, cloud seeding with dry ice, but I think he means man made climate, climate has changed throughout the history of the planet without any input from man.

So it's going to happen 4 years after this year's solar eclipse?

This. Bunch of chimps expressing their stupidity thru uncontrolled brain impulses.

yes dear!

>MSN

My fucking sides

wat

There is an establishment of wealthy people who actively invest in keeping people stupid and unhealthy.

Kek, assuming you mean cancer, do you know how much more they would be making if they had an effective treatment for cancer?

Yeah... No. You're jsut a dumbass.

this is because capitalism is doomed to fail and communism is best

Climate change is a hoax crammed down our throats by liberal 'progressives'

The dubs say im right

Wrong. Everything other than the earth, is inside the earth sphere. Space gets more dense as progress further towards the earth-sphere's center, which explain how all those starts, planets and galaxies the whole universe actually, fits in there.

Theoretically if you had a telescope powerful enough and there were nothing in the way, you could point it straight upwards to the sky, from antartica and get a view on the opposite position of earth, for example london. Exactly what the nazis tried with an expedition to the north pole btw. only that their telescope were too crappy. Look it up.

Kek

>questions the source
>doesn't point out some shit Obama did like Obamacare

trumpfags aren't even good at hating obama

hate the player, not the game.

Shut up retard

AVRIL LEVIGNE IS DEAD, also titanic was insurance scam

user in Sup Forums who keeps shitposting "wanna suck my dick?"
Whats his deal?

There's no evidence because it didn't happen. The entire Russian fairy tale is because these lefty dipshits can't accept the fact that they lost the election, so they keep making up excuses. Their favorite excuse is that the "Russians" somehow "hacked" the election yet they can't produce a scrap of evidence of this ever happening. It's hilarious watching the snowflakes going into meltdown though lol

9/11
Moon Landing

i believe

Trump is a good president.

You're right, I just want people to be careful, when claiming we can't control the weather (i know it's not the same as climate)
So, since we're talking about it, what do you think about russias recent droughts?