Soup Sup Forums?

Soup Sup Forums?

Whos playing this morning, lets have a discussion here.

Fav Gun?
Fav Vehicle?
Fav Looting Place?
Number of Chicken Dinners??

>also streaming, come chat if you like - twitch tv / desanex

>Fav Gun: Ump / AKM
>Fav Vehicle: Buggy
>Fav Looting Place: Watertown
># of Chicken Dinners: 12

Dont forget to watch Commercials for FREE bits! you can get anywhere from 5 bits per each, up to 100, atleast thats the highest ive seen so far ;)

yes

yes.
oh fuckkkk

You must be shit...
The AKM is bad
The buggy is the worst vehicle
And watertown is cancer

Git gud shitter.

Fuck off faggot and have some sage

:O
checkd

>> being this desperate for viewers

wew lad
spending ~30bucks on a fucking Alpha.. didn't you learn ANYTHING from DayZ?

Fav Gun - M16
Fav Vehicle - White Dacia
Fav Looting Place - Zarkhi and 2 blocks north of Primorsk along the coastline
Number of Chicken Dinners - 5 since reset patch including 3 the same evening. (1st-1st-2nd-1st) in automatchmaking squads.

Fav Gun? Scar L
Fav Vehicle? whatevers there.
Fav Looting Place? Always go to Mytla Power
Number of Chicken Dinners?? a bunch, dont count it anymore

>SKS
>dacia
>georgopol containers
>4
havent played that much tho. still im having great fun

Youll have more fun if you stop using the SKS, it's shit.

well its not shit but i'd pick other guns over it.
For me, the SKS just doesnt really have a place. it replace it with most ar's when given a choice

lmfao are you guys counting your wins? does it happen so rarely?

>Fav gun?
M416 for sure, but what other guns are best? I don't seem to get along with the M16

>Fav vehicle?
Everything except for motorcycles.

>Fav looting place?
Something small when playing solo, because there won't be as many people.
When playing with my mates, we go for bigger towns, but always far away from where people are dropping.

>Chicken Dinners?
Well around 5 to 7 maybe.

You can avoid making bad decisions by watching hyped games streams before making purchase now. Pubg is a good buy at 30 bucks... I'm at 0.25$/hr already and I have a salary of 25$/hr. Cinema / Karting etc can't compete with the value, only fappin/reading can imo.

How is it not shit if the ARs are just better? You gave me two reasons why it is shit already.

ive been performing better with the SKS rather than an AR or the Kark i know there are probably better options but im still not good at aiming

Scar, AWM
Dacia
Military School
Wins: 138

I initially would agree, i returned the game

My friend wouldn't shut up about how the lag had been smoothed drastically and since i liled the concept of the game, i bought it again (still skeptical, thinking friend was fanboy)

Honestly the devs are closely taking care of thid game, truly paying attention and every update brings its together in a massive way

8/10 would recommend, probably 10/10 once a bit more polished, which, given it's rate of evolution, will not take long

>SCAR-L/Kar98k

>Buggy

>Pochinki (there's some good loot on that big mansion/museum. Fast loot, then go to the field and headshot skrubs running from the gas while behind the haystacks.)

>0 (i only soloq and play really aggro, i just play to make frustrating kills for others, this includes pan-spam, my best match I got #4. Only played 10 hours though, bought the game yesterday)

>calls other people skrubs, hasn't won a game...

100 people on the map and only one team wins, and it's divided up depending on your game type but the max team size if four, so you lose way more often than you win.

I've played about 40 hours and I've only won 2 games, but I always get near the end but I'm awful and my positioning is garbage.

>SCAR / M24
>Dacia
>Buildings SE of school/Primorsk
>9 since reset

max team size can be increased in customs.
Solos are autism camping festival.
Duo are equivalent to rankt.
Squados are hit or miss. (joining a 3-man gang = get friendly-fired first 30 sec. Especially if they don't use in-game comms)