Yes, I slept with one of these lovely ladies

Yes, I slept with one of these lovely ladies.
No, I am not going to post her nudes

They're not lovely and you can keep your nasty ass nudes

>ladies

Someone's jealous

Dude its not actually some big fucking accomplishment to have sex. There are billions of sluts in the world and they're all interested in sex. Be at least a 4 out of 10, and find someone who really just needs to get off and you're good.

It is an accomplishment to have sex with a famous girl, which these 2 are. Especially if they're hot, which these 2 also are

No, I am not going to post her nudes
Srly? Fuck off

Wow good for you user :)

they are ugly as fuck

Are you a fag? I'm not OP, but the girl on the left is 9/10 and girl on the right is 8.5/10

No i'm not a fag, but i genuinely think they are fugly

I knew a guy in high school who used to brag about nailing average chicks too! Is your name bill by chance?

You're lying. I know those girls. This is not funny. Is that you Justin?

I find them ugly. But you do you OP

Dont push your low standards propaganda.

>9/10
how do you even come up with that shit

lmao, a 3/10 and a 2/10
A good level for an autistic faggot like you Op

If you know them, then for both post the last 2 digits of their phone numbers - NO MORE THAN 2.

I don't come up with shit.

She is a 9/10. There's no debate. My ratings go on percentage of population.

9/10 - She's in the hottest 10% of the population

8.5/10 - Hottest 15% of the population.

If someone is a 10/10 - Well obviously can't say someone is the hottest 0% of the population, so a 10/10 is someone in the hottest 1% of the population

are you a fucking paki or something

Autistic paki to be exact.. Damn dude

>9/10
No big tits, no cuteness, weird eyebrows, not the best teeths, prominet forehead on the left girl, totally manjaw... and they look like ultra-skinny nervous sport girls with more arm muscles than Op

Well the are sport girls. that's how they're famous. Both professional tennis players

And smaller tits rock - B cup is the best size