Lesbian here

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Needs more yuri

Its black bdongs and white man trap silk

Decent b8

Why fuck a disgusting hairy man when you can make love with a woman?

True is woman never take ober the world they are just too scared to take risks and so that makes them weak in many situations but man will take them and Deicide the best and Thats why we won sucker

I know this is bait, bit I unironically agree with it. The world would improve improve exponentially within a few generations if this were true.

I love it, seriously try to become a writer, on r9k there is this neet thread... and it reminded me of this, if u are him, please let me know I love ur work

This is a good argument. This is the reason I only date lesbians. They're more logical than your typical female.

Good thing I'm cute af haha I've ruined 5 relationships and 3 of them were lesbian exes who just couldn't resist the dick xD

So men make literally every single major scientific advancement of importance in the last two hundred years and women come in to steal our hard-earned progress for themselves?

... What's new about this again?

Womens down fall will always be that they are all complete and utter whores for penis.

Ur the same OP trying to stir up, I could tell

>taking over work force.
LOL. How's that women's studies diploma working out in the mining, oil, STEM or pretty much any industry other then cunt sales.

*than

if you think like that fine then i think you shouldnt be allowed to use dildos or dress like fucking tomboys

Womens emotions play a part in it to, some days they want chocolate ice cream, some days they want candy. They may want Vigina, other days their just gonna want some good dick.

What would you think of an androgynous cute looking male?

lol girl we all know lesbians are fake. It's just women pretending just to get attention. Don't believe me? Just look at OP's post lol...

Black guys will solve this

>vigina

But what ever they happen to want they will always do literally anything for it.

If a black guy can fuck a bitch straight for good, I'd be impressed. I'd immediately wanna help him search for lesbian ass

Their still gonna crave dick haha buy all the strap ons and beads you want girls, one day your gonna give in. And if not, theirs always rape for that

>Lesbian here.

First of all, you're not actually a lesbian. You had a bad experience with men and now think you need a woman. Scientifically speaking, there is no such thing as true lesbianism.

>Just a reminder that we are taking over.

Lesbians are a pretty small fraction of the population, a fraction which is not growing.

>The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

Demonstrably false. Women are programmed biologically to ONLY be attracted to men to ensure procreation. Only the males have been shown to display homosexual behaviors in the wild.

> But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence.

Weren't there just 4 separate attacks/shootings in the last 3 months? The fuck are you on about?

>We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves.

Also false. Men still dominate the majority of important positions in major fields.

>And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Superior earnings? So I guess the wage Gap is only there when it's convenient, eh?

> Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Then why don't other species display lesbian behaviors in the wild?

> Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Sure. Just like how everyone is trans now, right? Piss off.

I honestly cant wait for the enivitable collapse of society and a return to barbaric/archaic life style. Men setlle things with fights and women go back to being 2nd class citizens.

damn bro i haven't seen a guy baited so hard in a long time. Lesbian troll 1 you 0

I'm a vegan

Kek op if your a real GURL then your post make you and women look like a worm who somehow killed a bird :')

>OP

80% chance you are a man.