WEIRDEST SHIT YOU'VE BEEN ASKED TO DO DURING SEX

WEIRDEST SHIT YOU'VE BEEN ASKED TO DO DURING SEX
> The girl I was with asked me to choke her until she blacked out, cut her back and slap her whilst we had sex.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlinY9hCWPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guess none you guys have had sex... huh

Experienced two of the three sexual experiences from this video
youtube.com/watch?v=qlinY9hCWPA

Which 2

one time on LSD my hand turned into a vagina and i thought i was losing my virginity

>things that didn't happen

Blow job throw up and her shitting on my carpet

girl asked me to bite a chunk out of her shoulder and growl like a wolf, it was the first time we where having sex might I add.

Ex liked to piss on my cock while I was fucking her, and always wanted me to piss on her

She also like fucking in public and being choked

She didn't like anal but would occasionally let me fuck her ass, and always wanted me to make it hurt

What do we give Fred for his birthday? Any ideas?

Ex wanted to do the rapeplay thing. Had to rip her dress off and take her by "force". Was kinda awkward at first but she plays the part so well it kinda became a fetish of mine

wife material

take my socks off

Underrated :')

She wanted me to turn off the lights, come into the room, and pretend to be her dad while feeling her up and then fucking her.

Her dad passed away when she just started highschool, I seriously think he may have been fucking her back then

Fucked a girl with a blindfold on in the ass while her hands were belted to the bed frame and I pulled a choke chain around her neck. That was pretty great.

The weirdest thing I've been asked to do was probably to put on her panties and let her peg me. I wasn't into the idea but she did eat my asshole a few times instead.

I doubt this is true but that is kinky as fuck

Nice

Well that is weird alright

Proof?

That's what you get for fucking Twilight fans

Kek

Oh fuck off. How would he prove it? Stop being a faggot.

Anyway, nobody really cares about the truth. It's just a bunch of dudes collaboratively writing a list of things for each other to jerk off to. It's pretty gay really, but you still managed to make it worse. kys

Talking about yourself in third person. Congratulations, you've reached the maximum level of faggotry.

I once had sex in the missionary position soley for the purpose of impregnation.

My girl is dom and into some weird stuff. Had me strip then tied me to the bed. Blimdfolded me, put a chastity device on me and a diaper. Left me like that overnight until I wet myself.

Except it's not (Me) is it? I have no stake in the argument. I just think you should strongly consider suicide because you're shitting up would could otherwise be a lovely thread.

Took the bait. Well done summer fag.

Have her friend fuck me in the ass bareback and cum inside of me while she recorded it.
After that I broke up with her....because I couldn't function if a week goes by without having a load in my ass shot by a stranger after he fucks me unprotected.
I consider transitioning just to be a cum dump for married bi men.

>Person who doesn't know what psychedelic means

This didn't happen during sex... but a chick I had just met and was sort of dating, spent a while in the bathroom, came out, and point blank asked if I wanted to fuck her in the ass (we hadn't even had sex yet).

Of course I obliged and it was pretty fucking amazing. Every other time we had sex was regular sex though.

Kinda weird IMO. Pic related.

Heyyy thats Pretty good

Holy shit was her name April?!
I dated a psycho chubby white girl that did all this. She was a bit too crazy to stay with but was damn fun to fuck. The anal was amazing.

procreation, not impregnation you twisted fucking cyclepath.

I meant what i said

Yesterday night My gf got horny and she decided to break an egg on my chest in the middle of the night and started licking it!

Met a younger girl (18 I'm 36) on a fetish social site...
She wanted to get fucked in the ass by her daddy. She was a chubby short red head what just wanted to be pinned down or drugged and have her ass ate and fucked raw repeatedly while begging and pleading for me to stop then switching to begging 'dad/daddy please cum you're hurting me I can't handle it that hard'
Sometimes she asks to be pissed IN afterwards it not easy to do but I have done it a few times... she slips slowly off my cock and waddles to the toilet holding her asshole and cums shitting out my cum and piss.
It's pretty odd but I cum buckets from the anal and daddy rape talk.

You fucked a girl in the ass but wouldn't let one fuck you in the ass?

SovietWomble unoriginal newfag

fucking socks man, my bf won't take them off when we fucc it annoys me for some reason

Once dated a girl called Chelsea. She was short, pale skin, dark hair (usually either black or red), a little chubby. She was a freak in bed. She always wanted to try new stuff. The most we ever did and what I consider the weirdest things we ever did were the following: Choking (until pass out), Hair pulling, slapping, biting, she cut my back with her nails, asked me to choke her with my dick. The sex ended rather casually though in the doggy position.

There are no women on Sup Forums

Why don't you have the Sup Forums app faggot

I had a girlfriend who called me daddy and wanted me to ignore while we were fucking.

She'd also lie there and want me to grab her waist and pull and push her. "Make me fuck you".

She was bat shit nuts and we broke up badly.

She begged me to stop, over and over. then proceeded to yell "Help" multiple times while crying ..

ha, women...

One time I was with a girl and when we both was fucking she screaned throughout the session to stop cause it hurts. I mean, who says that while we're having sex?

i never said i was lmao