So I picked up this chick at a bar last week, took her home and fucked her. Sloppy whore but gave good head...

So I picked up this chick at a bar last week, took her home and fucked her. Sloppy whore but gave good head, she said she was impressed with my load of cum, calls me last night and ask me to impregnated her with my load!!! No strings attached just wants me as a sperm donor sends me a few nudes and begs for it. Tells me a can have it anyway with her anal ext as long as I go balls deep and cum in her. Wut do /b\ pic related it's her

Are you retarded!!!!!

and then she takes you to court for child support. I think i've seen this story before.

Go ahead. Add another mouth to the welfare tit. Stupid fucking faggot

Is she from Ohio? Those tits look incredibly familiar.

You're a fucking idiot if you even consider doing it
I like you

yeah ok

OP here. I hear you but fuck how often do you get the chance to fuck a whore bareback

Jesus christ, get a girl that has an IUD or something. It's not uncommon anymore.

Whenever you want. Do you tell the women you fuck everything?

Write a contract and get it notarized. Then plow that slut.

Run my boy..!

Haha how often do you get the chance to gape your asshole and let the family court system plow you into next thursday?

Doesn't matter if there is a contract or not. Courts invalidate them all the time.

Fuck her anyway, but pull out and blast it all over those tits.

Do it ... for the next 9 months you will a horney mess on your hands

You only live once.

Do it "forget" your wallet so she won't know your full name change number after that what i did.... feels good user

Moar pic plz

Toledo sluts

Wrong thread

>Tells me a can have it anyway with her anal ext as long as I go balls deep and cum in her.
fuck yes, that is exactly the type of girl I want in my life every damn day.