This is your daily reminder, that Sup Forums makes you a google's slave

This is your daily reminder, that Sup Forums makes you a google's slave.

The captcha you're solving helps to build AI for an intelligent car and you won't be paid for that.

To opt out:
>scroll to the top of the page
>click settings in the upper right corner
>go to Quotes & Replying
>and start using the Legacy Captcha
>remember to save the changes

Your captcha solving at this point may still be used for their purposes, but to a far lesser extent. Furthermore you can fight it completely the old reniggers style. pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

pixel-technology.com/freeware/tessnet2/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't know about the legacy thing. Thanks user.

Legit, been niggering captcha for years.

Test

btw, do you know which of those two words is the nigger-able one? I still have no idea

very vool

>which of those two words is the nigger-able one

It's usually the blurry, hard to read ones.
It might take one or two tries sometimes.

>waah, this company that offers a litany of free and useful services wants to leverage a few seconds of it's user's time while helping slow spam posts.

Seriously, do you have nothing better to complain about you fucking child?

Yep

>Implying I don't want to support self driving cars
They are fucking cheap in comparison to taxis or a fine for drinking

>Implying I don't use voice captcha with a script
user, you are stuck in '09

the thing is, at this point I'm getting mostly two perfectly readable words. Furthermore, often the more blurred one doesn't work for me. I simply can't grasp the rule yet.

Google had years of collecting right or close responses. Most niggers won't count.

I was working for their benefit until the dumb niggers started forcing me to solve 6 puzzles instead of one or two
for fucks sake, I won't give up my time for the company that tries to steal all my data constantly

Stop running so many bots, fam.
The number of quizes rises by number of posts. And alone for 4 quizes you need to post 500 replies in about 6 hours.

Test

nope, it's waiting for me after I wake up after sleeping for some 10 hours as well. I post not more than a couple of tens posts per day, usually much less. And I have never had a bot.

>herp

Read up on Optical character recognition.

I've written several apps using OCR so I can fairly accurately guess if it can read a word or not.

Warped/skewed words should also work.

>QUICK! Make it to where it takes even longer to develop dependable self-driving cars!

Only the cunts on 4-chan.

Then you are most likely a zombie for a boter (or someone has access to your wlan).
The first 10-20 posts per day are without any puzzles. After than with every post they rise. But that is not googles' but 4chans fault for configurating recaptcha this shitty.

I will. Is wikipedia a reliable source on this, or do you recommend another one?

Then your computer is infected and is a bot in someone's botnet.

You do not get 6 puzzles unless you post multiple hundreds of times a day.

Quick!, don't cease to be a nigger slave!
Only on Sup Forums

>relying on the cunts on Sup Forums for reliable self driving vehicles

is there any way to diagnose if it's really the case?
And is it possible to get rid of the bot?

>"slave"
>having to solve a simple quick captcha that helps create self-driving cars

Holy shit, autism at it's finest right there.

Doin it right?

Anything will do, the easiest way to learn about it is to actually use an OCR app. Check out Tessnet2, there's a demo app.
>(pixel-technology.com/freeware/tessnet2/)

thank you, based user

You have two options: either a computer in your network is infected or your router is.
For the first: look at the list of open processes, maybe one has ecpetionaly large ram, network or processor ussage. You also want to download some network traffic monitoring tool, maybe botfinder or netbalancer.

The second case would be bad and you want to hope it is not the case. If you have no it background you nearly have no possiblity to detect it. You only could reinstall the firmware.

Being a zombie is the worst to happen, because you are responsible for whatever your master does, even if he downloads anything illegal.

You have saved my life.

I don't even get captchas, it does it automatically.

Test

test

I see, thx for help.

is ~400MiB of Ram used normal for a default firefox with three Sup Forums tabs open?

>wanting self driven cuckmobiles

unironically kill yourself

>400MiB
WTF, no?! Are we talking per second? That is 410 Megabyte, so half a GB.

I'm on this bastard :)

Sorry, read network, 400mib of ram is nothing

ff

You want to search for processes you don't have open or are in your startup list

Wouldn't they solve this by literally adding a nigger filter

Test

nothing there, the firefox is the only thing thattakes up any noticeable part of processing power
yeah, that's what I thought

Is it possible, that Sup Forums simply put me on some black list instead?
yeah, I always wonder about it

Test

>yeah, that's what I thought
>Is it possible, that Sup Forums simply put me on some black list instead?
You forget, it is not Sup Forums testing the captcha. It is google. If you showed any strange behaviour with g+, google searches or youtube, you are on their bot list. Maybe you joined a downvote raid on youtube?

I started getting those dumb captchas, where you click a pic and it gets replaced with another, so that you can click for a solid half a minute before you can finally claim it solved.
Furthermore, it used to tell me my answers were wrong too often for my likings

So instead I started just clicking it randomly, until I was given a goddamn regular captcha, which I would do just fine.

However I was sperging out this way only for a hundred captchas and one day only.

test no respon ples

Then show some good behaviour and fill them out as good as you can for the next weeks. Usually it takes 7 to 10 days to reset.

Even if I shitpost in every thread accumulating 400 posts, I only have to fill 2 puzzles.

Or get an evasion script. Switch to voice recognition and start up some python script. They are all over the internet.

No

well, i'm happy with the legacy captcha

Yeah, I was too some years ago, but rather fast I realized clicking is faster than typing in words.

Capatchas makes Dicks fall off

Kek

m

n

Thanks op. The mods are niggers

>clicking is faster

What fucking captcha have you been using? Image captcha always takes like 4 tries and is slow and tedious as hell

Oh shit, it works

test

If everyone would pick streetsigns when we should be picking cars we would really fuck things up for them.

that's one way to do so as well, indeed. It just takes longer

>googles slave by using recaptcha
>been using legacy captcha ever since recaptcha came out
>first time on this site since 2011
>8 c h a n is way better imho

Really hope this works.

nigger.

Huh, so for once OP wasn't much of a faggot

*tips fedora*
*winks*

i only get picture captch

then read and follow the instruction in the OP, nigger

they are indeed

fun fact:
sliten nigger means "worn out nigger" in swedish. Nigger not being a swedish word but it's still valid swedish pretty much

kek
thanks for info, bro

I'm no longer a slave for jewggle, thanks op

thank you uncle user

This is seriously old, I remember doing this not long after I first started posting here (so about a decade ago now) and it's still not happened. It's not going to happen.

what is not going to happen?
it's about not letting them using your work, not about making their books into babble. they aren't stupid.