Was he The Zodiac

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BX6cdYb_Z7g?t=3604
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no but he's a kiddie diddler

no but he's a kiddie diddler

Yes

does he have a basement?

As they said in the movie and their official conclusion to the case, it was all circumstantial evidence and purely coincidence. Although I think it's safe to say it was him. I wonder if he would have been charged during the reopening of the case in the 90's.

Zodiac didn't exist. It was a psyop to restore police authority in San Francisco in the post-Summer of Love era by scaring the shit out of people. They then ran the exact same op in NYC 6 years later (.44 Caliber Killer/Son of Sam). Robert Graysmith created all of the Zodiac letters/cyphers & Jimmy Breslin wrote all of the SoS material. The entire serial killer "phenomenon" of the '70s & '80s was a part of this. This is all admitted.

It seems very clear that it was him...But it's really more interesting to follow the film's logic that they ruined their lives searching forever for a serial killer that they would not find.

Well he said that he wasn't, isn't that proof enough that he wasn't ?
Why would he say he wasn't if he was ??

DNA tests say no. He's still out there somewhereI KEEP TELLING YOU IT'S BURT WARD WHY DOES NO-ONE BELIEVE ME

it was more than one person

Yeah

No. Being weird doesn't make one a serial killer.

No, Ross Sullivan was.

>This is all admitted.

Shouldn't be that hard to provide some sources then

He said he wasn't.

If you watched the movie, you'll notice all the subtle hints as to how perfectly reasonable it was for every crime to have a completely different perpetrator.

As the only thing linking the crimes together was the media coverage of those crimes.

looks like sam hyde's dad

is this true?

why does he wear those glasses?

This

to make him look like the zodiac composite

>It's a Sup Forums tries to solve the case of te century episdoe

It's Burt Ward.

kek

damn I need to rewatch this

THIS

Everything was inconclusive. I think they're were copycats that sprang after the first one

Post some proof my brother

Some cool stories from the set told by the actor. Mostly about Fincher's autism/perfectionism and working methods.

youtu.be/BX6cdYb_Z7g?t=3604

starts at 1:04 if the link doesn't work as it should