When will this motherfucker accept that he's getting old? Literally don't give two fucks about what he said about trump...

When will this motherfucker accept that he's getting old? Literally don't give two fucks about what he said about trump, it just annoys the shit out of me how he acts and dresses. You're not Keith Richards faggot, fuck off.

Well, he's crying in the corner now because you hurt his feelings. I hope you're happy.

Here here. Point to the part of the doll where he touched you.

Well its his own choice isn't it.

Shitposting like this just makes you seem jealous as fuck

>implying alcoholics have feelings

Shig

You an Amy shumer fan too?

Keith Richards wishes he was half as popular or talented as Johnny.

What's Keith's claim to fame? Guitarist for an ancient no longer relevant band.

No. I'm not even an amerilard.
I just disagree with the mentality of "dress according to your age".

I dress myself with things I like or fit me. Anything else is fucking dumb.

Who even gives a shit about a celebrity you fucking autist?

Depp 100% idolizes him. He rides his dick so hard he might as well call him daddy.

No one cares about your my little pony shirts and skinny capris

>Sup Forums
>getting rustled and running to the defense of some celebrity
>mama mia

He's probably too busy making movies, playing in his rock band, and banging groupies to care what an anonymous internet troll thinks about his fashion choices.

He's obviously got it together enough to bed amber heard, along with god knows how much other pussy he's gotten over the years.

Stay mad n jealous faggot.

Wait.. let me get this straight.. you were the one posting about a random fucking celebrity on Sup Forums.. yet HE'S the autistic one simply because he didn't agree with you?

Holy fucking shit this has to be bait, no one can possibly be this fucking thick.

I mean, I disagree with his current political opinion but I still think he's hot.
I'd suck that dick know what I'm sayin'?
No homo tho.

He's our famous hippy necklace salesman.

How many layers of irony does this thread have?
I need to know, because I am struggling to keep up these days.
OP is a fag regardless.

>OP hates Depp
>I'm going to start a thread about Depp
>I just annoys me how he acts
>always watch him act and judge him
>annoys me how he dresses
>god, I see just see him all the time and judge his clothing
>I've seen him so much of him that I know I can compare him to Keith Richards
>OP loves Depp

Jesus this place is dead.

>waaah leave Johnny alone! He's so cool young and totally not a washed up alcoholic at all

Where are all of you faggots when people are talking shit about other celebs? Topkek

/thread

>this place is dead
>implying we ever whined over some actor who hasn't been relevant in decades

>guys, why aren't you mad like me, you fucking newfag summers! such beta cucks!
kek

>idolizes and rides his dick..

Settle down kid, don't take your latent homosexual anxiety out on johnny just because you're jealous. I suppose you have no "idols" or "heroes" that you admire...

Thoroughly satisfied with how rustled you faggots are. Please continue.

I'm not defending johnny, im just here to make fun of you.

>Literally don't give two fucks about what he said about trump

why make the thread then?

I'm sure his millions of dollars won't comfort him from the sadness you've inflicted upon him.

>posts autistic thread
>goes ballistic on someone not agreeing with him
>gets DESTROYED
>LOL U GAIZ I'M ONLY TROLLING HAHA I FEED ON TEARS

When the fuck is summer ending?

This picture is dumb. Don't ever use it again and delete it from your computer.

>implying we ever whined about a celebrity
>who is Amy shumer
>who is masie
>who is trump
>who is Andy sixx
>who is Miley Cyrus
>who is Katy Perry

Righto.

Attention probably.

>No one cares about your my little pony shirts and skinny capris
That's exactly what he's saying you dense retard.

>"waaah leave Johnny alone! He's so cool young and totally not a washed up alcoholic at all"
>implying anyone has even come close to saying that

ISHIGGYDIGGY

hes a legend, and you're a nobody.
gg son. kys.

>who hasn't been relevant in decades
maybe you can learn how to read this summer.

The worst is that fucking fake ass accent. What a fucking tool. He's the male version of Madonna.

>Literally don't give two fucks about what he said about trump

samefagging this hard LOL
btw bad trolling, jealous kidd0,

Who cares

Jokes on you, he's only pretending to be retarded.

Didn't realize Sup Forums was so full of depp fags kek. Defending someone you've never met so whole heartedly must be tiring. The rustle is thick ITT.

Johnny Depp
U
S
T

Hey there OP, trying to save your autistic thread?
The samefagging is thick ITT.

I'm sure you love Depp, being a gay pirate yourself, but your samefagging accusation is invalid, fuccboi.

>LOL
>kidd0

You excited about getting a new teacher when school starts back?

Nobody here is pro-depp, they're just anti-summer fags.

Rich faggot bitching about a billionaire for doing things he don't like.

I support Trump but not for the good reasons I like how he is trolling the fuck out of the liberals who are destroying America, I mean neither of those faggots in power live in the real world, WE DO, all the shit they do not affect them in any way at the end of the day they go their big mansion in the top of a hill while we have to go to a shity neighbourhood who use to be a good place to live for American workers but is now full of mexicans, niggers, indians, pakis and whatever piece of shit who know tell me to shut up because I don`t know the American constitution. WTF

OP here, my thread is doing just fine thanks to potatoes like you.

Dude if you ain't agree with op then get the fuck put and keep scrolling, no need to be a Disney queer

Admire his faggot art

This thread isn't about Trump fuckface, it's about how OP wants to fuck Depp.

You're so fucking redneck I'd be surprised if neither of your parents weren't also your sibling.

Who gives a shit?

Please refer to

>som1 sed somthin bad about Johny
>it mst be a samefag no1 culd disagree wyth me

>I'd be surprised if neither of your parents weren't also your sibling
>I'd be surprised if your parents were your siblings

kek

>page 1
>over 50 replies of pure rustled autism

Success is perception user.

To be fair that'd be pretty surprising.

Hey guys, Johnny Depp here. I heard OP wanted to suck my dick and since I have nothing to do until the next Harry Potter film, I'd be glad to answer your questions.

Ask me anything.

>This thread

>this board

Ftfy cap'n.

Hello J Depp. How's your wife? Lol.

She'll learn, eventually.

Pretty sure everybody itt except OP wants some Johnny cock.

I'm Mexican, and I would stomp your retarded, toothless, backwoods, sister-fucking mouth in for being a keyboard warrior...just saying. If you're tired of unnapreciative minorities fucking up your neighborhood, let your presence be felt, faggot Mr. Complainy Pants.

Why do niggers nig?

>65 replies 26 posters
>samefag

Ohboy.png

This human has said millions of things about millions of things in his life, like every fucking one of us.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, you see it as a priority to create a thread about this one human where the two points you make are, 1, he is the age his is, and 2, you don't care what he said about one specific thing.

Did the news media outrage you so that you had to find some hens to cluck to, you fucking predictable mindless faggot? Grow the fuck up and realize what important shit is actually going on in the world.

Please guys, there's no need to fight, I'll answer any of your questions you need in regards to whether you should hate or love me.

I am of course, Johnny Depp, OP's new lover.

>I'll kick your ass for making Mexicans like myself ruin neighborhoods!

Hm?

full retard nigger

BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L

I bet he pulls a lot of young ass tho

We don't take kindly to your kind here richer

that's what too much coke does to you. He may still act but he's a hasbeen

Please, I'd be more than happy to answer questions about OP and myself.

Johnny Depp tried to grab her phone as she screamed "call the cops" to her friend

Aw did you need help with the big words?

I live in a neighborhood where I let these faggot Navy white kids know that their stay is temporary. I also let them know that I have little kids and i dont want to see their faggot friends drunk pissing in my driveway. White people fuck up my neighborhood...but i'll go staright to their Chief.

OP please leave

>pay attention to important things
>like I'm doing by monitoring your thread >which I just said was about unimportant things

Mom pasghetti

That's not true, it was just a prank. We prank each other all the time.

Johnny, what the fuck were you thinking playing Donald Trump in that unwatchable mess with Patton Oswalt "The Art of the Deal" on netflix?

I hope Trump gets taken out in the coming civil war just like anybody, but that "film" made me want to gouge my eyes out with skewers.

so, he's basically alimony-tier now?

I can tell you that they definitely paid me well.

Also, how do you guys like my new picture? OP said he prefer me in black.

the trump comment was because he was bombing and getting booed, he panicked and threw out a dumb fail-joke to pander to the crowd, who read it as pandering and booed even more.

>I hope Trump gets taken out in the coming civil war just like militant anti-fa LGBT snowflake, but that "film" made me want to gouge my eyes out with skewers.

FTFY

Go be michael Jackson somewhere else infidel

nigger i'll have you know i have three tabs open and one of them is this one, one is the um wall street times, and one is this sweet redtube vid of triple anal where she just goes off bro like YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA

I'm the one shutting down these faggot white kids from the south. Go back to grandma and complain how mommy OD'd and dad's in jail for being an heroin addict/child molester...that's pretty typical in your white settings.

I love how every single one of you faggots ignored this and just kept right on shitposting. People like you are the reasons we have Andy sixx threads and your mom will die shit.

>irony

I love it. I would put you in the greek saddle and leave you with a gaped asshole

Get outta here wetback and go rape and murder already

Unless you're Amby or OP, then no.

this reminds me about the thing with the guy who met a star and the star was just like "they'll never believe you" just like this could really be Johnny Depp, but no one will ever believe him.

if that is Johnny, i would literally suck your dick for free

Are you seriously implying that shitposting is a bad thing?

Do you know where you are?

What's ironic about calling out faglords like you for taking bait?