Be American

>be American
>fill your kids' asses with bleach because a guy who thinks he's an alien told you it cures autism
You literally can't make this shit up

forbes.com/sites/emilywillingham/2016/03/11/autism-parents-still-buying-into-bleach-cure-from-self-described-space-alien-god/#5a1ae01d70de

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-rTRfMNIfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He thinks he's an alien?

Such is the price of freedom

Yes, it says so right there in the forbes story I posted

You are right. It cures it much faster if you just drink it.

don't bring too much attention to this, it's part of one of the cultures in my novel

thx

But wouldn't that cause them terrible wounds?

So poisoning somebody directly would be a criminal offfence, but convincing a load of people to do it to their own children only merits a warning by FDA not to do it? I don't understand why the guy's not been shut down and prosecuted by the powers that be.

Yes

The pics ITT are of colon lining these kids shit out after the "treatment"

Because if you're stupid enough to fall for it then you deserve everything you get.

>because the doctor says I cant fix it then Im going to kill my child in the delusion that I can

but its not the parent thats suffering its the child

fucking hell, is that a piece of intestine falling off?

I'd agree that removing the parents from the gene pool would be a good thing. They're feeding bleach to kids, though (some as young as 10 months). That's seriously fucking wrong.

Natural selection at work, couldn't give less of a fuck.
>2014
that kid is already dead

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. These alien basters won't take the United States of the USA of America.

No, it's obviously an evil parasite that causes autism :^)

Someone answer this

They have a gofundme to pay for the defence of one of their people currently being prosectuted.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-rTRfMNIfo

Darwin works in mysterious but hilarious ways.

It's a part of the small intestine. The OP pic is colon linings.

Natural selection.
It's best not to intervene and let nature kill off the more stupid humans.
They won't let us do it, but we don't have to stop them.

How quickly would you die after this lel or is it just layers of skin ?

I'm not a doctor,
I think it's possible that the kids would survive this if the 'treatement' stops.
Killing the small intestine's lining will stop you from absorbing nutrients, but humans can live a couple of months without food, so I reckon that's a good amount of time to regenerate.

You'd die pretty quickly, the intestine would herniate, allowing large swatches of bacteria from the intestines into the abdominal cavity. Unless they got immediate treatment by closing any openings and cleaning the abdominal cavity before infections start taking over, then they're fucking dead

Which bacteria? They got bleached the fuck out.

Not at that age.
And I can imagine the outlining of the intestines also functions as a barrier for bacteria.

new ones

Really depends, to be honest. Even small cuts to the intestine that would just be superficial anywhere else (literally scratches) can kill if it becomes infected and is left untreated. If the bleach is continually poured in, then many types of bacteria won't grow due to bleach's antibacterial effects, but the intestine will eventually corrode completely (leading to a slow and painful death). One way or another, most of these kids will die, and those that don't will likely have serious gastrointestinal issues.

Bleach doesn't kill everything, no disinfectant is 100% successful, and even then the entire intestine track is loaded with bacteria

Why govt doesnt take their kids away, those people are obviously mental.

Parasites are unbelievably common in the western world because our medical establishment would like you to forget that they exist.

Doctors will feed you those pills to cover up the symptoms. Revenue stream!

i think the guy who advocates this is a Scientologist, so it should hardly be surprising that he thinks he's an alien from outer space.

How do you know it doesn't work?

On a semi-related note, I learned from a thread a few hours ago that Scientology has a fucking navy.

Honestly I found the way to cure my kids from autism was to fuck them up the butt.

>drink bleach, it cures autism!

SeaOrg. Hubbard tried to take over Morocco once.

Well, one less autist in the world.

I'm more fascinated by the enthusiasm the parents are showing, they are completely bonkers.

It's just goo and mucus that line and protect the intestines. It's like losing all your earwax or snot - not gonna kill you but will make your colon more susceptible to cuts, infections, ulcers, haemorrhoids etc.

I'm pretty sure that a lot of them actually want to kill the kids, as autistic kids are notoriously hard, but believing this bullshit enables them to feel like they're trying to help the kids while they kill them

It's one thing to do this to your kid, but another to post it for the world to see. Fucking autist parents man

this is the world we live in now, retards will even post their literal shit for you to look at

>We noticed you still have your ad blocker on
and closed

Me on the left

those shits are all pathetic

What the everloving fuck

just get aak
reek.github.io/anti-adblock-killer/

>ITT: american "ubermensch"
Ayy

>be American

They're British

guy from the forums on the site