Finished rewatching this on Netflix

Finished rewatching this on Netflix.

Im still confused. Can someone explain this show to me?

the short version is the united nations space command makes simulation troopers in the same way they make spartan iv's but before that
freelancers are equivalent to actual spartans, simulation troopers are fodder if nothing else
they also serve as a cover to hide experimental artificial intelligence projects stemming from the desire to bring back a dead woman
hijinks ensue and that's it

A bunch of idiots in a box canyon, until they leave and everything goes to shit

true story, that;s it in a nut shell

I know Donut IRL

But the whole time in Blood glutch, was that just churhes memory looking for tex?

that happens at one point
but until the ai known as epsilon attempts to explore church's memories as explained by caboose, it's the real world

Madre de dios

Ok. I think i understand. Still a little confusing. So alpah and eplison are they one of the same?

alpha is the original church ai, epsilon was an ai that emulated church to the point of essentially being him
they're different and were still fairly different once epsilon was church though

Epsilon is an embodiment of all the memories of the Alpha, but then he basically takes a life on his own once he wakes up.

Funny internet guys play dress up in my bavourite bideo bame hahahahaha love these guys so funny

Fucking a. Now i get it. Im not usually this stupid that i need a show explained to me but this show was a little confusing.. does never have played Halo have something to do with it?

maybe

Gotcha user. Thanks. Its hard to explain this show to somebody when all i can say is the soilders are funny.

Gonna jump in the warthog and cruise the glutch for chicks. Anybody else wanna join?

by cruise for chicks do you mean gangbang the only female still residing in the gulch

Kek Call it what you want all i know is im first

> In all those great stories, where the hero sacrifices himself and saves the day. He never knows, if his sacrifice actually made any difference at all.
Best ending ever.

Self bumb

One last question if church wasnt a ghost then how did he and sarge talk after sarge was shot in the head? Is sarge ai too?

Sad I can't go to RTX this year. Last year was a blast and Austin is great.

sarge was just incapacitated and church was able to go inside of his suit to interface with his mind

Got it! Kek i totally dont believe in ghost