Well?

Well?

My dick ofcourse

Are there gundams in those crates?

Since the army does not operate on water the ship would be the winner.

The Army would win. It's the Navy that lost that battle.

Nobody gives the order to attack -> cargo ship wins
Somebody gives the order to attack -> unjustified military action, cargo ship wins
Also it's a faggy cargo ship, so it's immediately a victim.

Well Israel just developed a cruise missile system that fits in commercial shipping container and is able of being operated once one a transport ship.
So considering this , that shipping container carries on top 12 containers and each cruise middle battery holds 10 missiles as best that's a barrage of 120 cruise missiles. 6 ships / 120 missiles = 20 per ship. It will be assured destruction on both side but the container ship would knock them all out. Not bad considering 1 loss to 6.

there are ''refugees'' in those containers, that's how they ship them to infest other countries

U.S. army has more water vessels than the navy...

this man

Landing water crafts and rubber boats don't count army retard.

Everytime they shot the cargo boat it would split into 2 and become 2 cargo boats. Cargo boat wins Everytime

Who would win, a third of eruope or a rat?

Japanese refugees in Gundams?

if war thunder cargo ships are any indication, the navy planes have no chance against the cargo ship

Kek

>There you go, Generalissimo Kim Jong Un.
>Just send a fleet of cargo ships.

This picture made me laugh far more than it should.

Army has more ship then the Navy and the Navy has more aircraft then the Air Force.

>US army
>shows picture of Navy

you're wrong, Air Force has more aircraft than the navy.

And I doubt the US Army has more vessels than the US Navy does, and even if they do (which like I said, highly doubtful) they wouldn't be effective warfighting ships like the navy has.