Just fucked a girl from tinder I'd never met before. Ask me anything

Just fucked a girl from tinder I'd never met before. Ask me anything

You have a small penis./

How do you know? You've never seen it...

why do you think people give a shit?

If you're the dude in the op you do.

Have any more pics?

but the dude in the op has a quite big one tbh. not sure what you've been smoking.

Are you sure it's not a big juicy cock that you'd like to cram in your boi pucci until he fills you with cum like a jelly doughnut?

Did she have a thiccc ass user?

The hell you doing using a condom you bitch?

Was she a boy ?

Not compared to my dick

how did her asshole smelled?

of course not. this is Sup Forums where everyone has a mega cock

Did she qweef or fart?

5 inches here. Feelsbadman.jpg

I got 5" and zero fucks. Who cares how big it is. I'm 28, fucked around 50 girls, and alot came back for more. Not girlfriends, strictly sexual coming back for 5". Now I'm married to a hot nurse and she loves my dick. Not all about size.

Thanks for giving me hope

when your insecurity is the one growing but not your dick. ty for reminding me that i have a small dick and a ugly face that makes things worse

I'm about 6.5" with another .5-1" hiding under my fat pouch lmao. I know how to use it too. After most of my exes got together with another dude, they cheated on them with me because their new man couldn't compare. Had one chick legit squirt all over me after about 2 mins of pumping. She said it was the fastest she had ever squirt before. Ripped a couple girls. Smacked quite a few cervixs too. Nothing better than cumming straight into a chicks begging cervix.

th--that's not how a cervix works...

top kek

>projecting

It's okay to have microdick, kiddo. Some people have to to keep the average in the 5-6" range.

when are you taking your biology class?

Conspiracy

>smacking cervix

Why don't you know how to use condom? You are supposed to roll it down, not mid shaft u bellend.

Welcome
Dude, just grow some balls and learn to talk. Without too. I'm a fucking ginger with a little dick. You think life was easy? I was a skinny fuck, but I started working out hard. Gained some muscle, stopped getting picked on, and started to fake confidence until I gained it. If I can do it, you can.
Cool story. Congrats for being fat lol.

I meant work out too*

ya bro same