Cuckold is an ancient and smart way to get better genes in population. Prove me wrong

Cuckold is an ancient and smart way to get better genes in population. Prove me wrong.

Ancient tribes used to have slaved men from different tribes, their intention was to obtain good characteristics from the other population. If you let someone else fuck your wife, you are just thinking as our ancestors did; you're doing the best for the species, for your tribe and for the evolution process itself.

This is poor bait, but I'm going to have to disagree with you. I think the reason people are into this is because they can take the anxiety of their significant other cheating and sexualize it. By sexualizing it you take that fear away.

None of this is true. Biologically, no entity wants to perpetuate the genes of another.
You are a cuck and don't deserve to pass on your genes. Thankfully this is a self rectifying problem.

redditor logic

I am not joking here guys, look up for this scientific paper: The willing cuckold: optimal paternity allocation, infanticide and male reproductive strategies in mammals

There is scientific evidence of what I am saying here

Also, this other paper here: The Honourable Cuckold: Models of Masculine Defence

Everything I said is based on actual science!

You'd be right if the evolutionary processes goal was to have the biggest dick. If you think the survival of the human species is based off how big your dick is then you need to really take a step back and realize we are a bit more complicated than birds or whatever.

no, already in shakespearean times cuckolding was a bad thing and men who had cheating wives lost their reputation and were socially excluded. For example read "The tragedy of Othello"

I am talking about prehistoric tribes

How would anyone know what happened in prehistoric tribes? Literally occurred prior to recorded history.

Prehistory = before the invention of writing systems.
Most of our knowledge from this time come from oral tradition that later on was written down.

this of for you, sorry

>ancient tribes
>heredity wasn't discovered until the 18th-19th century

You don't know shit about biology.

You don't know shit about history.

You don't know what cuckold means.

You are full of shit in general.

Sage in all fields.

If they were cucked they're not your ancestor

get cuckd son

The fun fact is, I am an actual biologist with a master degree in ecology of mammals

Evolution at work.

That is not a fun fact, I doubt that it is even close to a fact. If you "are" a biologist then you are a shit one that got his degree due to a clerical error at a university.

I'll have a tall venti mocha latte please

if you enslaved someone, clearly their genes didnt help them out too terribly much. seems like your tribes superior. why get cucked by an inferior male when you can do the cucking and take his mate and just have two and propagate your superior genes without inbreeding? o weird.

can't right now, working on my phD thesis while you're masturbating to traps here

So you want to watch your mate get ploughed, and you were unemployable so doubled down on your shit education. Do you have any redeeming qualities?

shit talking someone for jacking off to traps while writing a thesis promoting watching niggers fuck your mate. neither of you are going to breed, so your level of degeneracy is essentially the same.

>you have picks of eunuchs on your computer.

>beging cucking
>ancestors
Beging this retarder

This. Cuckold fetish is just another mechanism of mind to confronted anxiety. And in my opinion is fun in modern society except went wife get pregnant

BIOLOGY!! how does it feel being the laughing stock of the scientific community.

have fun studying your fucking bonobos while you collect minimum wage grants.

I have a biochemistry degree. i can do everything you can better, and i get paid more.

l8r cuck

Basic logic fail in reddit faggots

what a worthless degree

but if they beat the tribe doesn't that make them better so they have better genes?