/POL what are your thoughts on this BASED man...

/POL what are your thoughts on this BASED man. I think he is the last sane person on the left and should be our new leader.
Try not agree with what he says, pro tip, you can't. Right wingers I dare you to find flaw in his thinking.

Žižek : Europe must abandon their dreams about multiculturalism and different countries co-existing.

youtube.com/watch?v=5EYxqocgk9g

Watch it faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-7_XHXQrrw
youtube.com/watch?v=5dNbWGaaxWM
alpineanarchist.org/r_anarchist_hypothesis.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3SUWK_pWrbw
youtube.com/watch?v=1_JK-fvV-3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude is a full blown marxist

Culture co-existing no Countries...

I *sniff* think thad he ish a vry gud speeker *sniff* *rubs nose*

So you haven't listen to what he has to say..... Listen and try not to agree.
I dare all the right wingers to find something wrong in what he said. Come on Righties try your best.

I schink *sniffs* that hish ideash *tugs shirt* are pure ideology

He is in 100 biggest still living thinkers in the world. Come on righty find something wrong with what he said

youtube.com/watch?v=T-7_XHXQrrw

But have you actually listend to what he said.

>some guy says some things that you agree with
>therefore this man is based and you should idolize him
fuck off slovenian shill

This man is not some man. He is in 100 biggest still living thinkers. What his says has value.

Zizek is a complete and total idiot, he's basically entry level marxist at your philosophy major bullshit.
He suffers from the rather common "verbal gonorrhea" that affects a lot of modern philosophers.
His ramblings and delusions which are often mixed with other shit picked up in books or plagiarized stuff are completely out of context almost all the goddamn time.
In short, he's a cocaine-addicted hobo retard that likes to roleplay as a philosopher.

go to bed, zizek.

I really hope OP is either baiting or not being serious at all, because Zizek is one hell of an idiot.

So you haven't watched what he had to say.

Kthxbye

He must be lonely on the left

>I really hope OP is either baiting or not being serious at all, because Zizek is one hell of an idiot.
youtube.com/watch?v=5dNbWGaaxWM

Find me a flaw in his thinking.

Can someone shoop is one arm away and caption the one armed fisherman joke in?

>no Molyneux

>lol u must watch a vid
Yeah, nice argument.
Because Zizek never published anything, right?
Are you implying that his whole philosophy is confined in a video?
Or are you just poorly counter-argumenting the fact that he's a total scam that attracts guillable idiots attracted by his absolutely utopianist laughable-tier ideas and rethorics?

I don't need to argue with you. YOu aren't even capable of watching 5 min video and then discuss what's in it

Stefan is love, Stefan is life

Not him, but I tried. His accent is insufferable.

He's literally arguing for multiculturalism here though,he's saying muslims should keep their own culture and not integrate

[spoiler]he is pretty based otherwise, watch his videos on political correcteness and racist jokes, and his stuff about kino[/spoiler]

>i want polite ignorance
>and then from time to time intermingling

So I'll just politely ignore the muslim community until a member of theirs blows something else up. We have issues to iron out with this "humanity" thing if we are to live in a trans-national community like he wants.

Dude's smart though. Always enjoyed his train of thought.

user, stop acting like a teenager who just discovered Zizek.
His arguments are flat, completely out of context almost all the time and he rarely speaks in context or knows to full extend what the hell is he talking about.
You don't even need to watch the video, just read the transcript.
Does that makes sense to you?
To me it's nothing, just classy Zizek going on a random rambling again.
I seriously advice you to reconsider the standing of this idiot, because few men in this world can mix so much fucking bullshit in one sentence\book\video\phrase\whatever you want to make it appeal to everyone.
If you want to understand how maniacal this man can be, just read this.
alpineanarchist.org/r_anarchist_hypothesis.html

Why would you want kebab to integrate?

he said extremists envy the west? No, they simply follow kuran which is telling them that infidels should be removed or converted.

I was with him until he suggested we remain in the EU

His a big EU fanatic yes. And if we want strong Europe, GB must stay in EU.

>no camus

because western culture is superior

You know western culture won't be western culture without western people?

Rare flag.

I do think they envy the wealth, success, accomplishments, and influence of the west. How could they not in the context of the greatness of cultures. What the fuck has the muslim world achieved or accomplished in the modern era. Very little. They have been dwarfed by the west. Even the division of their own countries were an after thought by western men.

Think about it this way. If you took islam away from the middle east. What would they have? What would be the center of their pride? What would they have to point to and say this is our great achievement. In the modern era... they would have nothing.

Islam is all they have. Its pathetic.

It won't be. Nobody seems to understand that. Everyone seems to want brown low IQ savages living everywhere to prove some kind of point about how progressive and smart they are.

MFW it ruins the world and turns out to be the most regressive and ignorant idea to have ever taken hold.

So you're saying you support multiculturalism?

I have no problem with people of other races and religions as long as they integrate an share our values.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3SUWK_pWrbw

You understand right that blacks in the US have been freed from slavery for 150 years? They've been thoroughly exposed to western culture and were born in it every generation and lived through it every generation.

How about you learn from history instead of taking upon yourself an impossible task that leads toward destruction? Pre 90s multiculturalism as an ideology wasn't a thing. There were strong pressures for foreigners to assimilate. Yet they did not. Integration as a concept was such a thorough failure that multiculturalism came to replace it.

Western values are what is causing collective self destruction.

>Get pussy
>Foucault

Jesus fuck Molyneux is looking ROUGH these days

It's hard too.... And I mean haaaaaard

*sniff*

I like him because I am Slovenian diaspora but it's very hard to grasp what he goes on about because he's all over the place. It's very tiring watching him for more than 5 minutes.

They have been freed for 150 years and have all but ruined once great, white cities. (Looking at you, Detroit!) Western values ARE causing the destruction, but these "values" are being created through PROPOGANDA, and pushed through the system by means of the freed blacks and the Mexicans and the fucking liberal literal riff raff. It's not either or; one is a consequence of the other and both are detrimental to society. You need an ethnically homogenous nation with values based on the true character of that nation and not the interests of the corporations that own the "news," and strictly controlled borders in order for any place to thrive as it should.

One could argue that just letting somebody free isn't enough tho. Saying ok you are free now do what you want is not enough after centuries of systematical oppression. If you start so back behind others you aren't playing on the same terms as they are.

>Descartes
>still considered based and thoughtful in the 21st century

Basically what I am trying to say is, that freedom means nothing if it's just a word on paper.

Example is. A teacher hates you and throws you out of class for no reason. You rebel and go to principle and explain what is happening. He orders the teacher to let you back in. Teacher says ok, you are back in, but when tests comes he always gives you D-(2 where I live.Our grades are 1(fail)-5(excellent)) no matter how hard you try. You have your right to stay in class but the "system" is still "repressing" you...

khem, ummm cummunism is bayyyyd

You haven't read Descartes beyond the Meditations.

I know but if you suffer through it, it is worth it in the end. His thinking has value imo.

>being this mad
And so on

Yeah but he called out cucks like Chomsky for kissing Khmer Rouge's feet, and certain other fucks being crypto-Stalinists

Makes about as much sense as this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=1_JK-fvV-3s

Based? He's a shill.

Having dishes in the bathroom and underpants in the kitchen does not make you based or a non-conformist. It makes you an idiot.

Top šit logika kolega.....

This guy may be very intelligent, but why can't he blow his nose and hawk the mucus out of his throat. Just the way he speaks is like putting my dick in a blender.

Kaj je hotel pesnik s tem povedat?

Človek je poln sranja. Verjam, poslušam ga dlje kot si ti živ verjetno.

Dvomim da si pre 86 letnik :)

*sniff*

he's pretty funny, I don't really pay attention to his politics.